PDA

View Full Version : need help with tacouniversal

yaronpn
27th March, 2011, 09:03 AM
Hello everyone

I recently bought a taco universal for odometer correction.
I have a Peugeot partner.2008 hdi.that I need to change the odometer. Now I understood that I need to program the EPROM in the cluster and the BSI. For now I have opened only the cluster. And I saw there an EPROM with this letters on it.
Atmel 638 25020AN SE27.
I am not sure if this is the right EPROM. The tool does not have any instruction for this car .but I know it can do this car. I also need to know with witch of the adapter I should use.
From my understanding it should be 24C0X? (it is not much i am quite new with this)
Is there anyone who can give some information on how to do it?

Thank you

T72
27th March, 2011, 09:16 AM
Hello everyone

I have a Peugeot partner.2008 hdi.that I need to change the odometer. Now I understood that I need to program the EPROM in the cluster and the BSI. For now I have opened only the cluster. And I saw there an EPROM with this letters on it.
Atmel 638 25020AN SE27.
I am not sure if this is the right EPROM. The tool does not have any instruction for this car .but I know it can do this car. I also need to know with witch of the adapter I should use.
From my understanding it should be 24C0X? (it is not much i am quite new with this)

Thank you
tachouniversal have no calc for this car, you will not do this car with this tool!

flashelektronik
27th March, 2011, 09:18 AM
Hello everyone

Atmel 638 25020AN SE27.

Thank you

:2in1:Hello, you have the vehicle dash and b have to do these two have a lot in one of the more than dash 25020 at the BSI 95160

diga1
27th March, 2011, 10:14 AM
mate my advice is to start on older cars becouse if you ruen something it doesnt cost so mutch, but if you mes up this berlingo you will have to pay a lot of money to sort it out

ivanrpm
27th March, 2011, 01:31 PM
good advise, besides the tacho does not work good for eeprom!

kams20040
27th March, 2011, 01:55 PM
dont spend your times with this tool ,upa or dp3 its the solution for this job 30 min job done
:party:

yaronpn
28th March, 2011, 07:21 AM
sorry for the qustion
but what is the upa or dp3 ?
can you give soe links?

thank you