PDA

View Full Version : New to all this

dandelup
27th March, 2011, 12:12 PM
Hi everyone,this may be stupid question time but, need some answers as totally new to all this, I have a technomate tm5200 super and have been told i can download files onto a memory stick which when run will open up encrypted channels is this true? and if so where do you find the files?

Also if i buy a dragon cam and cas3 programmer i can then program my own cards, what exactly is the benifit of doing that?

Any advice would be much appreciated
David

bj1
27th March, 2011, 12:54 PM
you will find everything you need in the technomate section there are stickies for softcams as for your other question search around on the tm sites and in time you will learn whats best for you, i have not used cards but the option is there if you wanted to, good luck and welcome to digital kaos

mdt
27th March, 2011, 12:59 PM
Hi everyone,this may be stupid question time but, need some answers as totally new to all this, I have a technomate tm5200 super and have been told i can download files onto a memory stick which when run will open up encrypted channels is this true? and if so where do you find the files?

Also if i buy a dragon cam and cas3 programmer i can then program my own cards, what exactly is the benifit of doing that?

Any advice would be much appreciated
David

hi, you can find all you need here.... http://download.for-better.biz make sure you use the correct file for your stb. cams and cards are not much use any more so dont bother. regards mdt