PDA

View Full Version : New receiver OpenboxS9 called BOLT HD

sombel
27th March, 2011, 03:25 PM
Openbox S9 has improved his version to a new receiver called BOLT HD

BOLT HD
VERSION: HDS2-10-11-30:1323CMT

High Definition Digital Satellite Recorder, Personal Video Recorder 1common interface

Mainboard: 396MHz MIPS CPU, 128MB DDR400 RAM, Memory Clock 198Mhz, 4MB Serial Flash, Single Tuner, DVB-S2 demodulator

Standard:DVB-S2 Standard (ETSI EN 302 307)

Decode mode: QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK. MPEG-2/H.264 Hardware Decoding, Videotext Decoder.

Transport Stream: MPEG-2 ISO/IEC 13818 Transport Stream Specification

MPEG: MPEG2 SD, MPEG2 HD, H.264/AVC SD, H.264/AVC HD, Supports MPEG4/MPEG2-HD/SD, DVB-S2/DVB-S.

Tuner voltage and format: Vertical +13.5V, Horizontal 18V, Current: MAX 500ma

CA&CI : Common Interface Slot*1,CA card reader Slot*1, 10/100Mbit Ethernet Interface

Aspect Ratio:Auto, 16:9 Pillar box, 4:3 Pan & Scan, 4:3 Letter Box.

F. MPEG:MPEG1 layer I, MPEG1 layer II, MPEG1 layer III, MPEG2, AC3. Multimedia Files Playback(by USB).

Screen Format:4:3/16:9 Auto,2Scarts. Automatic And Manual Channel Scan Options.

Audio frequency mode: Stereo/ LEFT/R-CH, HDMI Video & Audio Output (576i, 576p, 72op, 1080i

Digital Audio Output: S/PDIF By Coaxial And Optical, YcbCr Available.

Support DVR: DVR with USB HDD, Time shifting with USB HDD.PVR (External USB), EPG For7 Days Supported,

USB: USB2.0 Port*1, Upgrade software & Update Channel Database Through USB2.0 Port.

File system:FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS (only support first partition)

MIME: Support JPG, BMP, MP3, WMA

Language: Multi-lingual on Menu Screen Supported (English, French, Deutsch, Spanish, Italiano, Portuguese, Turkish, Russia, Polish, Arabic, Hungary.) Multi-lingual DVB Subtitle And Teletext supported, Teletext And Subtitle Out Through OSD.

A/V output interface:YPrPb, RCA with CVBS, SCART with CVBS, HDMI(HDCP),Left/Right analog audio, output(RCA), Digital audio output(SPDIF with coaxial or fiber).

Power consumption: 30W Max / 1W Standby (it***8217;s optional by customer***8217;s board)

Input:100V ~ 240V 50/60Hz

Input frequency range: 950MHz ~ 2150Mhz

Input signal: -25dBm ~ -65dBm

hooley
27th March, 2011, 03:49 PM
Clone alert :withstupid:

the man
27th March, 2011, 05:44 PM

avoid , x2

badapple
27th March, 2011, 06:36 PM
See it here
DVB receiver BOLT HD products, DVB receiver BOLT HD (http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/429470192/DVB_receiver_BOLT_HD.html)

sombel
28th March, 2011, 12:28 AM
Hooley you are absouletly wrong this receiver isn't a clone of Openbox s9 but an improved version of the Openbox s9.
It was built to struggle against the fake Openbox s9 which are widespread in our market induicind ''your receiver is a clone after update''.
BOLT HD is more powerfull than Openbox s9 because his CPU is 396MHz MIPS instead of 300MHz MIPS for the Openbox s9

sombel
28th March, 2011, 12:41 AM
VERSION: HDS2-10-11-30:1323CMT

hooley
28th March, 2011, 12:43 AM
Hooley you are absouletly wrong this receiver isn't a clone of Openbox s9 but an improved version of the Openbox s9.
It was built to struggle against the fake Openbox s9 which are widespread in our market induicind ''your receiver is a clone after update''.
BOLT HD is more powerfull than Openbox s9 because his CPU is 396MHz MIPS instead of 300MHz MIPS for the Openbox s9
Why is it using old firmware then? The version posted up there is from November last year. It was the firmware after that that starded giving clones problems. It's a clone, simple as

sombel
28th March, 2011, 07:51 AM
Why is it using old firmware then? The version posted up there is from November last year. It was the firmware after that that starded giving clones problems. It's a clone, simple as

this is an old firmware because the receiver comes with this firmware but you can put the latest firmware without having kind of problems like '' your receiver is a clone''

southpaw
28th March, 2011, 12:54 PM
noticed this box on yaoxin.com , think its only about ?60 , seems little money for a hd box ,
This post isn`t to recommend it btw

.BASIC FEATURES

1) 300 MHz MIPS Processor - Linux Operating System

the man
28th March, 2011, 02:45 PM
if its not a clone then why post it in the openbox section?
why does it use openbox f/w?
how many you selling?

looking at your profile , bit off topic http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f2/my-presentation-166906/#post808212

i won the west Africa lotto , but it been hell trying to get my money , so far iv sent over ?5500 to try to clame my winnings ,
what going on with the lotto in morocco
can you find out if i won pls .

sombel
28th March, 2011, 04:14 PM
if its not a clone then why post it in the openbox section?
why does it use openbox f/w?
how many you selling?

looking at your profile , bit off topic http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f2/my-presentation-166906/#post808212

i won the west Africa lotto , but it been hell trying to get my money , so far iv sent over ?5500 to try to clame my winnings ,
what going on with the lotto in morocco
can you find out if i won pls .
clone receiver after update should display an ''clone error'' but not bolt HD receiver. I ordered my receiver from china in alibaba web site.

hooley
28th March, 2011, 04:34 PM
I don't want to give you any more publicity, all I will say about this is that it is a clone box and I will leave it up to other members to make up their own mind.
This may very well take the latest official firmware but who's to say the next firmware dosent causes problems. The next firmware may have a nice update on the epg ( please ) and this box may not take the firmware and then people will be on here looking for help. The original openbox is a great price as it is, for the few pound you would save buying this I wouldn't take a risk.

sombel
28th March, 2011, 09:21 PM
I don't want to give you any more publicity, all I will say about this is that it is a clone box and I will leave it up to other members to make up their own mind.
This may very well take the latest official firmware but who's to say the next firmware dosent causes problems. The next firmware may have a nice update on the epg ( please ) and this box may not take the firmware and then people will be on here looking for help. The original openbox is a great price as it is, for the few pound you would save buying this I wouldn't take a risk.
maybe your are right i will try to put the latest sofware on it
:beheaded:

sombel
29th March, 2011, 09:40 AM
hi this is from my BOLT HD supplier

As we know there are some sofeware problem for Openbox/Skybox is:
1. Not compatible with the newest Firmware January/2011. Once flash the box with the new firmware, the screen will display a message: "your box is a clone". then the box no longer function.
2. Cannot watch all SKY HD Channel. And have rebooting problem during switchover among channels sky sports 1,2,3,4 +hd. For this,You can check in some fourm link
Cos for the poor quality of the OPENBOX S9,Thats why our company produce the BOLT HD Receiver,Till now most customer testes it the The key feature of our BOLT HD box is :
1. The firmware version is : HDS2-10-11-30: 1323CMT.
2. Support flash the latest firmware including the January/2011 version. After updated the new firmware, the box keep perfect working situation, smoothly watching all SKY HD channel.
3. ALL SKY hd channels are working good which approved by our european customers. no longer have the rebooting problem as openbox.

bernado
29th March, 2011, 01:30 PM
This thread really should get deleted as spam

sombel
30th March, 2011, 12:12 AM
This thread really should get deleted as spam

why ....we are just echanging different point of view.

sombel
5th April, 2011, 02:48 PM
hi all

I have just receiver my BOLT HD receiver from china and i think it's a clone of openbox S9. After a scan i noticed i only get DVB-S channel my question are:

1- How to do to get DVB-S2 channels on hotbird with this receiver.
2- How to configure the network for having encrypted channels by using ccam or others cam.

Thanks for your help.

the man
5th April, 2011, 04:30 PM
ask in the bolt hd section?

sombel
5th April, 2011, 08:32 PM
ask in the bolt hd section?
There is no BOLT section and i remember you that BOLT HD is a clone of Openbox S9 and skybox also.

sombel
6th April, 2011, 10:09 AM
hi all

I have just receiver my BOLT HD receiver from china and i think it's a clone of openbox S9. After a scan i noticed i only get DVB-S channel my question are:

1- How to do to get DVB-S2 channels on hotbird with this receiver.
2- How to configure the network for having encrypted channels by using ccam or others cam.

Thanks for your help.

Finally everything is ok i have just turned on DHCCP and i have added my ccam.cfg via usb after reboot all channels are working perfectly.
Another question from me is where to find tool for editing rhe channels

SG8
13th April, 2011, 09:29 AM
Has anybody else bought one of these yet? or came across them anywhere else ??

Am tempted to get one to try it out!!

rigsby71
13th April, 2011, 01:53 PM
Please, No BOLT HD questions in Openbox section.

Try general section.

sombel
14th April, 2011, 07:56 AM
Everything works perfectly with the latest firmware 04/04/11 yet.:beer:

nikkz
21st May, 2011, 08:48 PM
I purchased the HD receiver Bolt HD production Xinye Technology Co., Limited. Can I upgrade latest software
may 2011 Openbox S9 HD receiver production SHENZHEN WANYING ELETRONICS LIMITED
or he will be killed. CONM_CHDS2_CMT_110509090D upgrade it by usb CHIP ID 9CF4

icemen786
24th May, 2011, 07:18 PM
I purchased the HD receiver Bolt HD production Xinye Technology Co., Limited. Can I upgrade latest software

I got one of these boxes & to be fair the picture quality is excellent!
I was wondering can I use the openbox S9 FTP.file (ftp://ftp.file) on it?

icemen786
27th May, 2011, 10:20 PM

depends if your box is original. wen you put the new firmware click in menu tools information & type 8888, check the code on satboxes.com website. I added this firmware & irt is working fine. lets you use ftp file via pc. make sure u back up ur channels first, good luck