PDA

View Full Version : Best DPF trigger diag.

Morette
30th March, 2011, 12:30 PM
Hi guys,

I'm looking for advice and experience on what tools are available to trigger a DPF regen on many different European cars.

Full price genuine equipment isn't a problem, just something that can be trusted to force a regen on as many different manufacturers as possible.

What we are trying to avoid is 20 different laptops with different software, and just have one tool for everything.

So far, I am thinking Launch, Autoboss and KTS might be useful, but if anyone knows for sure what is good, what works, and even what is the best, I'd like to know!

Thanks!

hercamp
30th March, 2011, 02:57 PM
no one of these tool will delete dpf..Ive seen ....try with winols or tuner pro.com....or similar.....to delete dpf you need tune up tool ...

iurcaberciu
30th March, 2011, 06:13 PM
The good more is MPPS

Morette
30th March, 2011, 06:37 PM
This is not to delete the DPF, but just to force a regeneration.

It is for exhaust manufacturing R&D, and they want clean DPFs, and currently borrow diagnostics for specific manufacturers when they need to, they do not want to have full OEM diagnostics for every manufacturer.

One good supported multi platform tool is what they require

hercamp
30th March, 2011, 07:28 PM
ok...texa tools can be good in that..is are europ brand..and japan..carman scann made a tool that can regen recirculation sistem too....and recalibrate rec..valves

I hope this help

Morette
31st March, 2011, 12:24 AM
every little bit of information helps!

end
1st April, 2011, 01:08 AM
Unable to use one software for all cars and regeneration process.
For example at Isuzu and Hino data systems and processes of regeneration are very different and need different software to run this procedure.
For passenger cars are even simpler, with the exception of the life of the most soot filters.