PDA

View Full Version : Barry Allen pure flash for dm 7025+

mikk
30th March, 2011, 01:29 PM
Nabilosat bh v0.11 is the latest image for the dm 7025+..am I right?
I read this elswhere "Because of Enigma2 developers are adding many libraries to the latest versions it is higly recommended to use Pure Flash 09.july.2009 in flash and install Black Hole image 0.11 in Multiboot".
There is a pure flash with 'Barry Allen' 1/7/09 (is this the latest) , If I load this with a compact flash card in the box it will find it, load the image, reboot and install the BA? Then I can install other images in multiboot and/or update nabilosat on top when required?
Which is the easiest method to do this 1st time installation?

thered
30th March, 2011, 08:42 PM
Nabilosat bh v0.11 is the latest image for the dm 7025+..am I right?
I read this elswhere "Because of Enigma2 developers are adding many libraries to the latest versions it is higly recommended to use Pure Flash 09.july.2009 in flash and install Black Hole image 0.11 in Multiboot".
There is a pure flash with 'Barry Allen' 1/7/09 (is this the latest) , If I load this with a compact flash card in the box it will find it, load the image, reboot and install the BA? Then I can install other images in multiboot and/or update nabilosat on top when required?
Which is the easiest method to do this 1st time installation?

i use the basic nabilo in flash as it is a small file

i then copy this into a compact flash with barry allan and that way you can add and add and add too the card without it affecting the flash memory

you can the add other images to your cf card as you please using the same principal

i have 3 on multiboot PLI,gemini and nabilo but tbh i only use the nabilo as i prefer its layout

it is a good option to have though as you can test drive multiple images relatively easy there is a lot i havent tested but at the moment i am of the if it aint broke leave it well alone