PDA

View Full Version : L53 Openbox S9 Multi-Satellite Channel List v4.10 - [27 March 2011].....

hooley
30th March, 2011, 05:12 PM
L53 Openbox S9 Multi-Satellite Channel List v4.10 [27 March 2011]
This channel list is best used with either the latest official Firmware, or with the latest L53_MOD_Dump file.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just remember to allow your common sense to prevail .... and to always download the L53 files from the source [**********], as we can not guarantee the authenticity of our files if downloaded from another location, and also take the time to read the instructions contained within the zip file, of course if any of the original files are missing, or any extra files included, then the file have obviously been tampered with, in one way or another, and should therefore obviously be avoided, and not installed.

Each of our zipped L53 Channel List files, will consist of the following 4 files only:
1 .. TP_PROG.dbs
2 .. Constant file
3 .. Replace file
4 .. Channel List Instructions file.

The genuine checksum value for the files will be posted in the following: Firmware and Channel list sections.

You should verify each zip before unzipping and installing the file, otherwise we can not guarantee it, as it may have been tampered with in one way or another, the MD5 option is to ensure your safety.

If the checksum value do not match the Zip file perfectly then you should delete it, and download the genuine file.
THERES NO LOGICAL REASON FOR REMOVING, EDITING OR INCLUDING ANY FILES TO THE ORIGINAL ZIP.

This is a multi-satellite channel list covering satellites from 30west to 45east.
It can also be used as a single satellite channel list, just click on the Zoom or SatList button and select the satellite you wish access from the satellite list.

Default Settings:
Channel list format: .dbs
Default Motor Setting: DisEqC 1.2.
Default LNB Setting: Universal [9750 - 10600]
Radio Channels: 0
Favorite Channels: 0

If used in an external channel editor, change extension from .dbs to .abs
once you have edited the channel list, change the extension back to .dbs

What's New:
Updated channels on various satellites including: 5w, 1w, 7e, 13e 16e, 21.5e & 28.2e.

I believe all the channels that caused rebooting problems, have now all been removed.

To optimize this list & receiver to it's full potential, you will require a full multi-sat coverage cline.

I have also decided to included the replace.list and constant.list in all future releases, only for those that may require them.
Of course if you already have them installed, then simply ignore them.

Please Note:
To avoid any possable conflicts, it is always wise to delete all channels from your receiver, before installing a new list. if you do not then you could possably encounter problems.
To remove all channels, click Menu -> Edit Channel -> Delete All

To install this channel list, simply transfer the unzipped channel list to a USB Stick, and then insert the USB Stick into the USB port, which is located on the rear of the receiver, then follow the instructions below.

Click Menu -> Tools -> Upgrade By USB, then in 'Upgrade Mode' select 'Misc Files'
then click on 'Select & Upgrade' and select OPTION 1 [TP_PROG] now click the OK button,
when you see a check mark or tick next to the TP_PROG, click the yellow button to install.
Once the file have been installed, reboot the receiver, once rebooted you can then click the Zoom or SatList button, and directly select any satellite from within the satellite data base list.

jester1965
1st April, 2011, 09:03 PM
nice 1 m8 this helps :party:

bowden2010
14th April, 2011, 10:02 PM
when i installed and go to zoom witch sat do i pick from the menu for sky uk fanks

battlestar42
14th April, 2011, 10:43 PM
28.2 east mate

bowden2010
15th April, 2011, 08:33 AM
is it in order as my skybox or will it b diffrent when i uploaded it last night bbc 2 was set as chanel one
? i have only just set my box up i am waiting for my cline to be emailed to me do u recommend any sites to use as i am only waiting for a 24hr test and how easy is it to upload to the box will they send it me in notepad as an attache ment and i jus upload from usb ? thanks

southpaw
15th April, 2011, 07:46 PM
ignore me lads , problems with my rar prog , 7zip

bigbadboof
5th June, 2011, 04:00 PM
Does this link include european channels like Rai Uno?

brondbyfc
28th June, 2011, 09:47 PM
Nice one buddy cheers

ppiphome
20th September, 2011, 03:31 PM
Hi I wonder if anyone has a uptodate channel list? Cheers

hooley
21st September, 2011, 12:00 PM
the lad who made this has changed to a blademedia as his main box so he wont be releasing any more of these.

mokev
5th June, 2012, 02:58 PM
thaxxx:jiggin: