PDA

View Full Version : Seal software with sizes

Snaz
1st April, 2011, 03:55 AM
i need interchange software of seals specially i need Hitachi seals with sizes if any one of you have Hitachi seals software or data or other seal software please share thanks.

IBI INTERCHANGE have interchange of Hitachi but it not showing sizes of Hitachi parts.

chardz
25th April, 2011, 04:31 PM
i need interchange software of seals specially i need Hitachi seals with sizes if any one of you have Hitachi seals software or data or other seal software please share thanks.

IBI INTERCHANGE have interchange of Hitachi but it not showing sizes of Hitachi parts.

I doubt you can this kind of programmes, its usually a database kept and stored by generations to generations, i can help you some of it, as my trade of line is in h.eq seals. Do post me the part no i see if i can help you.

Cheers !

greenvalleyengg
25th April, 2011, 09:37 PM
Hi Friend,
Can you share what some seals info you have in your database by pm the list. I need for Komatsu and Caterpillar
Thanks

Snaz
26th April, 2011, 08:30 AM
I doubt you can this kind of programmes, its usually a database kept and stored by generations to generations, i can help you some of it, as my trade of line is in h.eq seals. Do post me the part no i see if i can help you.

Cheers !

i don't need a data of specified part # well know my problem is solved of Hitachi sizes.Please share which data you have may be it helpful for me

greenvalleyengg
26th April, 2011, 10:43 AM
Dear Friend Snaz can you help me also out with Hitachi sizes please.
Thanks

Snaz
27th April, 2011, 08:11 AM
Dear Friend Snaz can you help me also out with Hitachi sizes please.
Thanks
yes but i only have seal sizes

greenvalleyengg
27th April, 2011, 02:02 PM
Sizes are relevant to Hitachi Seals Parts No's please pm the link to me.
Thanks,regards.

Snaz
28th April, 2011, 08:11 AM
Sizes are relevant to Hitachi Seals Parts No's please pm the link to me.
Thanks,regards.

__________ Done ___________