PDA

View Full Version : BMW 330D EWS in Flash/Mod file

MarkPRP
3rd April, 2011, 10:06 PM
Hi,

I have a 330d tuned file, and have another customer with a 330d who wants a remap. This file is very good file done by a premium tuner in UK.

I Loaded file onto new customers ecu, But car didnt start because the EWS codes are in the flash..

How can I find, and Copy/paste EWS section into Mod file so it will work?

Thanks

I can send File over PM if someone can help, but don't want to post up as the tuner may get angry!

jovime
3rd April, 2011, 11:09 PM
Hi,

I have a 330d tuned file, and have another customer with a 330d who wants a remap. This file is very good file done by a premium tuner in UK.

I Loaded file onto new customers ecu, But car didnt start because the EWS codes are in the flash..

How can I find, and Copy/paste EWS section into Mod file so it will work?

Thanks

I can send File over PM if someone can help, but don't want to post up as the tuner may get angry!

Easy money to get , easy problems you met. Sometimes it's better to hire a professional to do the job.

Get car back to stock, it should start without problems. If ECU it's not locked. Did you backup original flash before programming the car?

MarkPRP
4th April, 2011, 10:25 AM
Yeah car is fine, put the stock file back on no problems.

I probably will just send it to my tuner, but its nice to learn about it!

augustinbz
4th April, 2011, 11:01 AM
sometimes needs to align EWS to DDE and works. check hw and sw of original and tuned software. must be the same otherwise you can lock the ECU