View Full Version : just a question

ebunmiebun
11th December, 2008, 05:57 PM
can any one help me on how to get loader for TM 6800HD

benny/9
11th December, 2008, 06:22 PM
can any one help me on how to get loader for TM 6800HD
you use the darkman v187 loader mate or you can use a memory stick
if you need to know how to load software patches softcams or chn lists this is how to
FIRST ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU USE THE CORRECT PATCH FOR YOUR MODEL
there are various models and only the correct patch will work or even load on your model
from the forum first download the correct patch for your receiver,and then open the zipped folder and take the patch out ready to transfer the patch onto your usb memory stick. next insert your usb memory stick in the usb port under the front flap and then turn the receiver on ready to load the patch then press the usb button on your remote. on the next screen go to data transfer and click>ok
now you will see a panel with the patch on it, it will highlight, [for patching]
press ok on the highlighted patch then it will load and when it gets to 100% and has loaded, and the receiver has re-booted [turned off and on again] and the channel opens, remove your usb memory stick. you have now loaded the patch and your channels will now open.
you also load softcams/channel lists/official software etc:in exactly the same way by selecting
the item you want to load.

Manic01
11th December, 2008, 06:31 PM
Nice reply Benny/rumpole

.: JaCkPoT :.
12th December, 2008, 12:13 AM
I have copied your help benny but slightly changed it. Hope you dont mind