PDA

View Full Version : BOSCH KTS 520 PROBLEM

PAVLOS2
5th April, 2011, 07:27 AM
Hi I am having a problem with my kts 520 Im using it as a PIWIS tester ver 27 and I am not alble to work on older models using k line, no comunication at all with ecu's using k line on newer models that are can all is fine. I have checked my plug, coding resistor inside and cable over and over again I even swaped cables with a friend and he says that my cable works fine on his kts piwis tester. can someone please help on this ????I know kts 520 had problems with usb conection, not comunicating with pc but about k line ?????

mercis
5th April, 2011, 10:30 AM
soldire usb connection on pcb
update firmware

joey07
18th April, 2011, 06:28 PM
check V93, V94.

autorepair2
22nd April, 2011, 02:36 PM
Hi I am having a problem with my kts 520 Im using it as a PIWIS tester ver 27 and I am not alble to work on older models using k line, no comunication at all with ecu's using k line on newer models that are can all is fine. I have checked my plug, coding resistor inside and cable over and over again I even swaped cables with a friend and he says that my cable works fine on his kts piwis tester. can someone please help on this ????I know kts 520 had problems with usb conection, not comunicating with pc but about k line ?????

Probobly your KTS has problem with K line. If you haven't special connector KS-650 for testing module you can use uni cable 1684465488. You need PC with preinstalled esitronic after open DDC Diagnostic device control and set uni cable test. You must connect red and black connector to battery and all other connector together all (green, yellow, blue and blue/withe) if your KTS is ok DDC show you "no error" but if there is problem with K line you will see info about it.

technobox
29th April, 2011, 04:12 PM
i have kst 650 same problem didnt connect any cars
how to slove problem i didnt any cd
version 2010 thnks
pls help