Fester1264
11th December, 2008, 07:13 PM
Do i need to put up a new dish

thered
11th December, 2008, 07:17 PM
oh yes definateley i can tell from your post

Deaf_Raiders
11th December, 2008, 08:10 PM
Can you not just use the sky dish and add a motor to it?

cauliflower69
11th December, 2008, 10:30 PM
You can if you really want to but your dishes in the UK are tiny there only 45 cm and tbh not that great at picking up anything else.

You could get away with a zone 2 dish a 65 cm but tbh why set it up crappy when for a few quid more you can leave it alone once setup with a nice 1 m ;)

Devilfish
11th December, 2008, 10:54 PM
As much information as possible will help you get a better answer.

One liners only discourage people from replying - if you can't be bothered to write a detailed title and description, I can't be bothered replying.

Deaf_Raiders
12th December, 2008, 07:47 PM
My Brother in law currently has Virgin box upstairs and Sky HD+ downstairs. He only has a limit channels for Sky HD+ because he hasn't paid the bill as of yet. I have just ordered Dreambox DM500s (from dreamboxshop.co.uk) for him. He doesn't want to pay for another dish for ?85. So he wants to get all the channels. I am trying to find wheather its best to just buy a Cable dreambox or use the dreambox dm500s box without buying another dish. I don't think the dreambox shop do returned theres nothing mention about it on their site?

Any advice will be grateful.

Devilfish
12th December, 2008, 07:50 PM
With Sky, the only channels you get are the ones you pay for. Sky isn't hacked like cable is.

westkill
12th December, 2008, 07:52 PM
get the cable box i guess to watch sky on sat you need a paid subscription not like cable :)