PDA

View Full Version : eurovox firmware

jessdom
7th April, 2011, 11:01 AM
hi all, iv not been on for a while and was wonderin if there has been a solution to nagra 3 so i can use my eurovox?? or should it go in the bin???::stupid::stupid:

Shady
7th April, 2011, 11:02 AM
theres been solutions for nagra 3 yeah..well more work arounds really, but unfortunately not for eurovox m8

takuma2004
15th April, 2011, 07:16 PM
theres been solutions for nagra 3 yeah..well more work arounds really, but unfortunately not for eurovox m8

what workarounds are there for nagra 3 mate?

gmb45
15th April, 2011, 07:38 PM
what workarounds are there for nagra 3 mate?

the work arounds are whats called cardshare m8, the starview 7 and the kryptview A780 use this method, but you will have to google for info as we dont talk about it on here to any extent.

AndrewGB
20th May, 2011, 06:36 AM
A friend of mine informs me that N3 has indeed been cracked it is possible to receive encrypted channels, and it is not a C/S technique. I can't find anything in the public domain about it but he re-assures me it has been done.

Source: VM Employee

gmb45
20th May, 2011, 06:40 AM
A friend of mine informs me that N3 has indeed been cracked it is possible to receive encrypted channels, and it is not a C/S technique. I can't find anything in the public domain about it but he re-assures me it has been done.

Source: VM Employee

yeh right lol :boring: if this was right it would be all over the net. n3 is secure and will remain so m8.

AndrewGB
20th May, 2011, 06:57 AM
Maybe you're right, I will have to ask him for more details on the matter. I don't think N3 will remain secure forever, its only a matter of time before someone cracks it. Microsoft said their HTTPS protocol would remain safe for 100+ years and it was cracked within a few years.

NDS claims never to have been hacked but how do we know? I heard NDS offer a ?1M reward to a sucessful crack for it. If this is true then are you going to collect your ?1M, or put the solution on the net and hope to make ?100 from it? It is possible NDS has been cracked or leaked but it has been quickly consealed.

awesemo
21st May, 2011, 08:37 PM
I received on today but although the search brings up 280 odd channels I can only view the freeview channels... I've done nothing to the box and it's currently .. Last update ../../2009 ... What can I do can anyone pls help ;)

satsmo
21st May, 2011, 08:41 PM
Welcome to the forum, unfortunately freeview is all you can view, please read through the forum and all will be explained.

awesemo
21st May, 2011, 09:09 PM
Is this permanent or will there b a solution any time soon?

satsmo
21st May, 2011, 09:14 PM
Not with the STB you have. There are workarounds for cable, look in the Kryptview and Starview sections.

Or look at the Sat sections if you prefer that route.