PDA

View Full Version : Latest firmware 4/4/11

hooley
7th April, 2011, 05:46 PM
During chinese public holidays, our engineers release new software dated April 4th 2011 for openbox s9 hd according to the customers' feedback and advice.
It mainly futher improve the cardsharing about DRE-CRYPT, PROBLEMS about rebooting of paid channels, and add softcam(patch)!

CHDS2_CMT_110404047A.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/?8qgp3gkb4wkgkpr)

Dub12Dave
7th April, 2011, 07:49 PM
Good man hooley, always first in delivering the goods, keep up the good work. :top:

sweto
7th April, 2011, 10:20 PM
any improvement in EPG.
if they could increase the epg to at least two days im more than happy.

sombel
7th April, 2011, 11:56 PM
During chinese public holidays, our engineers release new software dated April 4th 2011 for openbox s9 hd according to the customers' feedback and advice.
It mainly futher improve the cardsharing about DRE-CRYPT, PROBLEMS about rebooting of paid channels, and add softcam(patch)!

Has anybody tested this new software because i used the software dated on 15/03/11 without problem on my BOLT HD.

the man
8th April, 2011, 12:50 AM
Has anybody tested this new software because i used the software dated on 15/03/11 without problem on my BOLT HD.

stop it mate............................................

thanks op , good work as always rep added

yhbt1mblk
8th April, 2011, 12:51 PM
Thanks for this mate.

Any feedback anyone?

hooley
8th April, 2011, 12:56 PM
Thanks for this mate.

Any feedback anyone?
Theres a new function allowing you to load softcams to open up a few packages that can still be opened this way.

sombel
8th April, 2011, 06:23 PM
Theres a new function allowing you to load softcams to open up a few packages that can still be opened this way.

hi hooley

Hi want to try this new software to my BOLT HD but i dread to lost my favourite channel list during the receiver upgrade.
How can i do to not lost my channel list before to start the upgrade.

yhbt1mblk
8th April, 2011, 06:53 PM

I don't think I will ever use that feature but been using this firmware for an hour or so and seems smooth :)

Thanks again.

hi hooley

Hi want to try this new software to my BOLT HD but i dread to lost my favourite channel list during the receiver upgrade.
How can i do to not lost my channel list before to start the upgrade.

You can backup the channel list in the menu, the option is called dump by USB. Select TP_prog.dbs.

Make sure you reset to factory settings before you change the firmware, then you can reload your channels by an option called upgrade by USB.

sombel
8th April, 2011, 08:18 PM
I don't think I will ever use that feature but been using this firmware for an hour or so and seems smooth :)

Thanks again.

You can backup the channel list in the menu, the option is called dump by USB. Select TP_prog.dbs.

Make sure you reset to factory settings before you change the firmware, then you can reload your channels by an option called upgrade by USB.

OK thanks for your response i will try to upgrade the latest software tonight by following your instructions.

the man
8th April, 2011, 08:22 PM
working fine op ,

taree
9th April, 2011, 04:42 AM
This new update is very good.cccam is more faster now.irdeto is specialy improved

Garny
9th April, 2011, 01:17 PM
what about the reboot channels is that fixed?

hooley
9th April, 2011, 01:54 PM
Meant to be fixed, ive all them removed anyways so i couldnt tell you

Midnight Rider
9th April, 2011, 04:01 PM

I'm not using any channel lists just what I've scanned myself and this box hasn't rebooted once since I got it last week.

thebox
9th April, 2011, 08:33 PM
is there any firmwave to give this box an a to z like a technomate ie hit ok and the a to z is there

dell_xps
9th April, 2011, 09:28 PM
is there any firmwave to give this box an a to z like a technomate ie hit ok and the a to z is there

Sure you can put them in alphabetical order m8, in the menu somewhere.

hooley
9th April, 2011, 10:08 PM
Sure you can put them in alphabetical order m8, in the menu somewhere.

Yea you're right. Menu, channel list, edit, a - z

thebox
9th April, 2011, 10:12 PM
yes but you have to scroll through a to get to b you can not just skip from a to s

handyguy2002
9th April, 2011, 11:33 PM
hi guys

you can go from A to S using the find button

great work on the new software,

where do we get the open softcam

cheers guys

taree
10th April, 2011, 05:55 AM
Penthousehd and platformahd freezing problem is solved with this update.no reboot issue observed yet.

suranjith
10th April, 2011, 07:10 AM
hi guys

you can go from A to S using the find button

great work on the new software,

where do we get the open softcam

cheers guys

its support clone box?

sombel
10th April, 2011, 10:56 AM

hi all

After i upgraded this sofware on my BOLT HD reboot somestimes on games ones on badr 6

Timmaa
10th April, 2011, 04:39 PM
How about the crackling audio on AC3 output at high levels?

I'll download and check it out. Feedback will follow in the next day or two.

the man
10th April, 2011, 07:55 PM

i had that on a lg tv , but on the samsung it was fine ,
see if theres a update for your tv mabe?

sombel
11th April, 2011, 05:37 PM

Hi all

My receiver bolt hd tends to reboot today on all channels with this software. I am waiting your advice

bernado
11th April, 2011, 10:32 PM
Hi all

My receiver bolt hd tends to reboot today on all channels with this software. I am waiting your advice
Not very helpful probably, but this isn't designed for your clone so your only solution is to go back to your original firmware - or buy a genuine S9 of course

sombel
12th April, 2011, 02:02 PM
Not very helpful probably, but this isn't designed for your clone so your only solution is to go back to your original firmware - or buy a genuine S9 of course
I eventually come back to my genuine BOLT HD.

sombel
12th April, 2011, 08:34 PM
I eventually come back to my genuine BOLT HD.

I continued to have the reboot problems on scrambled channels even though i put an original BOLT HD software i think the problem is from the serveur because i am using 6 differents server or cclines .

bowden2010
15th April, 2011, 08:07 PM
having problems with chanel list the first 4 chanelss are all chanel 4

skysat
16th April, 2011, 02:15 PM
Hi,
Does anyone know if this software can load a clone S9 receiver?

nuttslfc77
16th April, 2011, 04:02 PM
Thank you for this

sombel
17th April, 2011, 07:43 AM
Hi,
Does anyone know if this software can load a clone S9 receiver?
this software works perfectly on clone receiver.

deadthings
17th April, 2011, 07:07 PM
We've been getting stuck on Sly Sports 4 now and cannot get any other channels. Can't even press menu button without it rebooting over and over. Gonna update to this software and see if it helps.

We were told it was not a clone from the seller either, so I'm thinking we've been ripped.

Got it from here:

_http://maxsat.co.uk/openbox-receiver-p-89.html

D.

SG8
17th April, 2011, 08:19 PM
We've been getting stuck on Sly Sports 4 now and cannot get any other channels. Can't even press menu button without it rebooting over and over. Gonna update to this software and see if it helps.

We were told it was not a clone from the seller either, so I'm thinking we've been ripped.

Got it from here:

D.

Or you could take a look here, before you go to too much trouble

bowden2010
17th April, 2011, 08:24 PM
any one got a dumpfile with slyuk chanel list already sorted out let me no thanks

zag2me
19th April, 2011, 02:13 PM
any one got a dumpfile with slyuk chanel list already sorted out let me no thanks

yeh looking for this as well

Dumbo123
19th April, 2011, 05:02 PM

i know maxsat very well all his stocks are top quality ive always purchased my goods from him and know the guy very well from hounslow.

dell_xps
19th April, 2011, 05:54 PM

Got it from here:

D.

Unplug the feed at the back of the box, reboot, now go into menu and delete the channel.
This is well documented, the box is ok as I guess is the supplier !!

Timmaa
20th April, 2011, 08:00 AM

I'm beginning to think the crackling audio issue may have been rectified by this firmware. I haven't noticed the problem since flashing and I've watched a couple of movies with pretty high audio output.

Anyone who has previously experienced the crackling audio should definitely give this firmware version a go.

eattheliving
23rd April, 2011, 10:16 PM
I'm beginning to think the crackling audio issue may have been rectified by this firmware. I haven't noticed the problem since flashing and I've watched a couple of movies with pretty high audio output.

Anyone who has previously experienced the crackling audio should definitely give this firmware version a go.

avatar-bombing of home tree= no crackling
fast and furious 4, explosion at beggining= no crackling

looking good up to yet guys
:beer:

smithie46
24th April, 2011, 12:52 PM

here is a skyuk ch list hope it helps

nowuckinfurries
27th April, 2011, 03:54 PM
Thought I would update so

Factory reset...........done
new firmware added.......done
L53 sat list added........done
28.2 scanned.........done 830 odd tv chans found
favourites added...done
cfg added and activated......done

Now here's the issue. No sly sports 3 HD. 2 x Sly 3 HD show under all chans but both show no signal. Sly HD1,2,4 etc fine
Also no Setanta or Espn ( no signal). Some Hd movies the same.

Rescanned and still no signal on certain chanells.

Both my Dm800s work fine with all chans showing.

Any ideas?

dell_xps
27th April, 2011, 07:33 PM
Channel list has old frequencies ?

hooley
27th April, 2011, 07:45 PM
Just go to king of sat and get the frequencies of the channels you are missing and manually tune them yourself. Then go through them and delete the rebooting ones

redondo5
28th April, 2011, 02:42 AM
Why can't they fix the main issue with box I.e. The rebooting frequencies.

Also, can someone explain what the talk is about clone boxes? I thought all of these are china made boxes and there were just rebadged with different names and casings.

Does the firmware behave differently on different cloned boxes?

neolxs
28th April, 2011, 09:34 PM
Ive noticed severe lip syncing issues on HD channels and im using the latest firmware.

Lyrrad
28th April, 2011, 11:16 PM
Ive noticed severe lip syncing issues on HD channels and im using the latest firmware.

Yes I've only had box for a few days and I'm not impressed. All UK HD channels giving the problem for me. Check out Discovery HD for example and it's pretty much flawless. I find SD mediocre, so for me this box has not been a good purchase. I can return it if I choose to do so as I have been informed it's not a firmware issue, but a processor speed issue. I know some complain, and others don't seem to which makes me think that some units are better than others, but I may well look at a different product.

bernado
28th April, 2011, 11:59 PM
I know some complain, and others don't seem to which makes me think that some units are better than others, but I may well look at a different product.

There is definitely something problematic going on with lipsynch on this box. If not all boxes are born equal as you suggest, it seems good boxes may soon catch up with any dodgy ones, if my current experience is anything to go by - http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f184/anyone-noticing-increase-audio-synch-drift-203740/

bowden2010
29th April, 2011, 08:01 PM
same issue any fixes

SupremeMonarch
5th May, 2011, 06:00 PM
Hello,

Does this firmware allow you to set recordings weekly?

I got an older version and everything is perfect for me (apart from a decent epg obv), but I'd rather be able to set my timer to do weekly recordings (it has daily or once).

Cheers,

SM

bernado
5th May, 2011, 08:59 PM
Hello,

Does this firmware allow you to set recordings weekly?

I got an older version and everything is perfect for me (apart from a decent epg obv), but I'd rather be able to set my timer to do weekly recordings (it has daily or once).

Cheers,

SM

Still once or daily I'm afraid

SupremeMonarch
6th May, 2011, 04:39 PM
Still once or daily I'm afraid

Cheers,

I don't think I'll bother with an update then. I got no issues, so if it ain't broke.......

Unless there are some other advantages?

hooley
6th May, 2011, 07:10 PM
Cheers,

I don't think I'll bother with an update then. I got no issues, so if it ain't broke.......

Unless there are some other advantages?
Nothing to get excited about