PDA

View Full Version : keys ?

hkhksh
8th April, 2011, 08:12 PM
Hi all
Can somebody please tell where am going wrong , im downloading the correct latest key file (zip) i then flash it to my TM5400 ci +usb follow all the steps to open the file on the box once it has done i go to the channel that it said it would open and nothing none of the channels will open just the free ones so please tell what am doing wrong thanks,

adrian gibbs
8th April, 2011, 10:54 PM
Are you un zipping before putting it on usb stick? Have you loaded latest patch? And if it is the first time you patch i recommend using a null modem cable to your pc! Most 5400 lock up if you try to patch first time from usb stick!!! Mine included.

hkhksh
8th April, 2011, 11:04 PM
hi yes i'am unzipping the file and i have the latest patch also so god knows whats going wrong ?

adrian gibbs
8th April, 2011, 11:15 PM
Go into menu make sure you turn all the auto updates off

hkhksh
9th April, 2011, 09:36 AM
still nothing ?

blueflash234
9th April, 2011, 11:55 AM
put the latest patch on did you do a factory reset after loading patch then put keys on it worked fine on my 5402 hope it helps

hkhksh
9th April, 2011, 12:03 PM
put the latest patch on did you do a factory reset after loading patch then put keys on it worked fine on my 5402 hope it helps

Hi if i did a factory reset after loading the latest patch would it not wipe it from the box ???

also Blueflash what channels open for you ?