PDA

View Full Version : CAT ET with Export Off Highway

drizzt4321
9th April, 2011, 04:51 PM
First of all, I have access to legit software from CAT. I have a customer who is in Turkey that has off-road equipment and he wants to purchase the CAT ET software & legit license. Not a big deal, but my question is this: Once CAT ET is licensed, does it work with everything? US & Export? Off Road & On Highway?

RSwire
10th April, 2011, 04:48 PM
First of all, I have access to legit software from CAT. I have a customer who is in Turkey that has off-road equipment and he wants to purchase the CAT ET software & legit license. Not a big deal, but my question is this: Once CAT ET is licensed, does it work with everything? US & Export? Off Road & On Highway?

First off, the ET posted here on DK is legit CAT software. It is just not licenced thru CAT. Most of the sw for heavy trucks and equiptment posted is right from the dealers. The dealers just wont fix any problems you have with it if you didn't purchase it from them. And you only get limited use form the sw when you get a licence form them.
So if your customer wants to pay BIG BUCKS for limited use than go for it. And yes if it has CAT on the side ET will work.