PDA

View Full Version : only getting so many channels

fayray93
12th December, 2008, 12:43 AM
hello everyone put binfile 29/11/08 on my arnet box working ok .But after doing a factory reset and scan i am only getting about a third of all channels ie,sky sports channels a few movies and some discovery.No setanta or mtv and many others.I am on telepest but when i look at my settings it is always N*l and nagravision, is this right.No matter how many times i change settings to telepest it always returns to n*l. Could anyone give me some advice

Devilfish
12th December, 2008, 01:33 AM
Disconnect all your coax and reconnect them. If you're using a splitter, remove it and connect the box to the main feed to see if more channels appear.

fayray93
12th December, 2008, 03:28 PM
hello devilfish thanks for your reply, i have just tried what you said and rescanned and the same number of channels returned.Someone mentioned about doing it through the sat/TP edit, what will this do. Do i delete all TPs in all areas and can i rescan them.Also my box settings keep returning to n*l when i am on telepest,any advice Great site by the way and im honoured to have the man himself reply

fayray93
16th December, 2008, 06:29 PM
I have put new binfile 29/11/08 on my arnet box and it is working ok. But after doing a factory reset and scan i am only getting a third of all channels.Someone told me i will have to edit or change T/Ps , I have tried and tried but am unable to do it.Is there anyone who can give me some advice or help it would be much appreciated. HO HO HO

Wodzu145
16th December, 2008, 06:50 PM
its wokrks! thx!

ricdow
16th December, 2008, 11:22 PM
i had similar problem,i manually scanned using freqs
off my star*iew box,now when i autoscan it searches
all transponders,sorry i dont know a quicker way

fayray93
19th December, 2008, 08:06 PM
hello ricdow
thanks for your reply, do you know anywere i can get new TP frequencies from. Ive not had a problem like this before .