PDA

View Full Version : Real X-Files 'prove aliens exsists'

the snapman
11th April, 2011, 01:08 PM
Special agent's top secret files X-Files claims aliens DID crash land flying saucers in New Mexico desert

The top secret memos appear to back up conspiracy theories that extra-terrestrials landed in the US town of Roswell - before they were sent to the infamous Area 51 US airbase.

Three circular-shaped spaceships crashed containing the bodies of extra-terrestrials which were only three feet tall, said a special agent in 1950.
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01289/fbi-380_1289387a.jpgTop secret ... memo filed by agent Guy Hottel

The explosive claims - that could be out of an episode of sci-fi thriller X Files - were unearthed after classified FBI documents were made public.

And they are sure to fuel conspiracy theorists' beliefs that the existence of alien life has been covered up.

Last night UFO experts said the files could be final proof that aliens and flying saucers "are real".

The amazing UFO find at Roswell, New Mexico, was detailed by FBI agent Guy Hottel in a 1950 memo to the agency's director.

Hottel reveals what a US Air Force investigator found.

"Three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico.

"They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50ft in diameter.

"Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3ft tall dressed in a metallic cloth of a very fine texture.

/scotsol/
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01289/roswell-380_1289381a.jpg
Enlarge

(http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01289/roswell-380_1289381j.jpg)Further proof? ... later memo to FBI director

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/img/global/spacer.gif

"Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots."
T
he name of the investigator who told Hottel about the sensational discovery has been blacked out in the memo titled 'Flying Saucers' and there is no mention of the date of the discovery.

Roswell's radar sparked technical problems on the UFOs causing them to come down, said Hottel who was in charge of the FBI's Washington field office.

He said the spaceships crashed "due to the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with the controlling mechanism of the saucers".

Last night British UFO expert Nick Pope - who investigated mystery air threats for the Ministry of Defence - said: "These are the real life X-Files. This document could be the smoking gun that proves UFOs are real".

The FBI published the document along with thousands of files available in a new online archive called The Vault.

Roswell became infamous after reports that a flying saucer had crashed in the desert near a military base there on or around July 2, 1947.

The bodies of aliens were said to have been recovered and autopsied by the US military at Area 51, in Nevada, but American authorities allegedly covered the incident up.

Another secret FBI memo could confirm the 1947 Roswell UFO incident.

It claims in the same year that an object was found at the base "purporting to be a flying disc".

The disc was "hexagonal in shape" and "suspended from a balloon by a cable", according to the "urgent" memo sent to the FBI director.

The disc was initially thought to be a weather balloon - but the memo claims the US Air Force "had not borne out this belief".

But the United States military maintains the debris was just an experimental high-altitude surveillance balloon belonging to a classified program.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3519288/Aliens-exist-say-real-life-X-Files.html#ixzz1JDQX4JQP (http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3519288/Aliens-exist-say-real-life-X-Files.html#ixzz1JDQX4JQP)

Snowy79
11th April, 2011, 06:28 PM
Nice to see the Americans have cottoned onto the possibility of making money out believers in Space Saucers etc. Think of the tax they are making on memorabilia and conventions and all they had to do was produce some dodgy documents now and again. Hats off to them.

DarkKnight
11th April, 2011, 06:32 PM
Real FBI document that tells it like it is then ?

If this is the case why is it not stirring up debate around the world ?

This is an FBI document, classified for over 50 years saying they recovered flying saucers with dead Aliens inside.

Snowy79
11th April, 2011, 07:39 PM
Other Governments don't want to give free advertisement to the Americans. We were making a fortune with Nessie before someone proved it was just an American taking a skiny dip. :laugh:

Real FBI document that tells it like it is then ?

If this is the case why is it not stirring up debate around the world ?

This is an FBI document, classified for over 50 years saying they recovered flying saucers with dead Aliens inside.

ipssoff
11th April, 2011, 10:40 PM
Hopefully more and more evirdence will come to light and all will be revealed

diff
12th April, 2011, 12:37 AM
Alot of people won't believe it unless one lands on the lawn. It's a shame, they just can't see the wood for the trees. If you do the research, you find more than enough evidence to prove to yourself, that it is real. But beware, there is alot of rubbish to sift through. I have studied this subject for about ten years now, and have so much info on it. I for one am 100% convinced that this real. Watch the disclosure project, and see all the whistle blowers revealing all, and judge for yourself if they are lying. Most of the scientific world nowadays, are also convinced, and say that we would be fools to think we are alone in this infinite universe of ours. The whole world is in the process of FULL DISCLOSURE with the exception of the usa. It won't be very long before obama or whoever makes a speech of truth to the world, disclosing the whole truth. All i will say is do the research for yourselves, and make up your own minds....as the saying goes " THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE "

djjwdubz
12th April, 2011, 09:07 AM
i knew they was real, even know i never seen anything.

thered
13th April, 2011, 02:16 PM
the only thing that would surprise me is there was no aliens and we are the only planet with lifeforms

considering the universe is probably infinite and there is more planets and suns than grains of sand on earth i think aliens are a very distinct possibility the universe is too vast for us to be the only living planet

however i draw the line at flying saucers and little green men coming to visit earth as complete fantasy

much the same as ghosts whose sole purpose in life is for a split second just to turn up and stand in a doorway or move your lighter to a different spot spookey

and mediums wtf is all that about you dont see a dead relative for ten years and they start trying to remember what you like

i can see a man no sorry did i say man i meant woMAN i can see a front room a chair and a settee there is a tv on and a little dog running around i can see chips being eaten also hold on im getting something did someone like home made rice pudding and doughnuts really wow thats amazing especially the jam ones wow thats even more amazing

its like you can see my life have some cash

diff
15th April, 2011, 01:37 AM
If these Aliens are thousands or even millions of years ahead of us with their technology, it would probably be very easy for them to visit us. Just because it's not possible for us to do it yet, doesn't mean they can't. We have only been able to fly for not much more then a century....look how far we've advanced in 100 years. Can you just imagine our technology in say 1000 years from now ? We humans think we are so clever and advanced....we don't know anything yet, but we are learning at an ever increasing speed. We have only just started our journey into space in evolutionary terms. These ET'S have been visiting this planet for probably thousands, or hundreds of thousands of years. The evidence is there for those who seek it. I don't mean this in a nasty way, but before people try to draw any conclusions on this subject, they should at least do some proper research into it...and then decide if it is true or not. One thing is for sure....the powers that be didn't want you to know....but that is all about to change. Some of our best answers have come from thinking outside the box. There is far more to this wonderfull universe, than we can even begin to imagine.

Snowy79
15th April, 2011, 06:29 AM
I agree 100% that the Universe is too large for us to be the only life form but I also think our perception of Flying Saucers and little Green men is the stuff of Hollywood. We seeem to look for Planets with Oxygen etc for life but who's to say advanced lifeforms breath Oxygen.

The problem we have is all our information has come from Mankind who due to our mindset can interpret things in their own way and for their own reasons. Some people make things up for a laugh or for financial gain. Some Governments may even be doing an Experiment to see how easy it is to convince the public of something, who knows?

The only thing I do know is that after every Hollywood Blockbuster involving Aliens etc the reported sightings go through the roof.

thered
15th April, 2011, 08:03 AM
If these Aliens are thousands or even millions of years ahead of us with their technology, it would probably be very easy for them to visit us. Just because it's not possible for us to do it yet, doesn't mean they can't. We have only been able to fly for not much more then a century....look how far we've advanced in 100 years. Can you just imagine our technology in say 1000 years from now ? We humans think we are so clever and advanced....we don't know anything yet, but we are learning at an ever increasing speed. We have only just started our journey into space in evolutionary terms. These ET'S have been visiting this planet for probably thousands, or hundreds of thousands of years. The evidence is there for those who seek it. I don't mean this in a nasty way, but before people try to draw any conclusions on this subject, they should at least do some proper research into it...and then decide if it is true or not. One thing is for sure....the powers that be didn't want you to know....but that is all about to change. Some of our best answers have come from thinking outside the box. There is far more to this wonderfull universe, than we can even begin to imagine.

in the main technology has barely changed tbh what is their of any note nowadays that wasnt around 50-100 years ago

things have slightly improved we have colour tv now and 3D we also have phones that are mobile

alll the great inventions telephone,electric,light bulbs,motor cars,trains and planes are all years old and they aint improved a great deal tbh the only thing of any note that is recent is the internet and that is hardly a nessesity yes they have all improved but not a great deal the principals are the same

what you are talking about is impossible you are talking about Dr Who or Star wars travel warp speed and time travel to travel through space would take generations

The nearest star is 25,300,000,000,000 miles (about 39,900,000,000,000 kilometers) away. It would take the fastest rockets that we have thousands of years to reach it.

for what crop circles then go home?

diff
15th April, 2011, 02:14 PM
Lmao red, i can totaly see why most people think like this. As i said, we are not advanced enough ourselves so we see it as imposible. The highest speed that can be reached, is light speed, and that gets very trickey as we approach the speed of light, so because of the vast distances involed the math doesn't compute i.e it takes too long to travel that distance. Although it is possible to bend the fabric of space, to close that gap, but this would require a vast power source of that comparable to a gamma type. There is also the probabilty of dimensional travel. It has been proved that we have now discovered a total of 11 dimensions, not just the 3 or 4 we usually think of...so again if our technology was far more advanced than it is now...say 1,000,000 years, then it would be a normal occurance to travel like this. We are only just starting to understand the fabric of space and time, it is all very new to us, and for every answer we find, only creates endless amounts of new questions to be answered. We do have alot of realy advanced tech now, and i'm not talking about cars and the like....the powers that be wan't us to use up all the fossil fuel...it's what creates the world economy, without it mankind would face destruction of biblical proportions. We have made a rocket allready, that can travel the globe 8 times in the time it takes you to blink..i.e the speed of light. Check out a documentary called " David Adair at area 51 " The reason it never went any further, was because of M.A.D. mutual assured destruction. If anyone has a general interest in this subject, do your homework..it will blow yer mind. Yes there is alot of total crap out there, and beware, once you start it is very hard to let go, and can be very addictive. Please also watch the disclosure project....both availiable to watch on you tube. Then decide weather you think they are lying. If you think they are, you can give up....or like me keep searching for the truth.

diff
15th April, 2011, 02:27 PM
If anyone would like me to post some links to various interesting vids, then i would be more than glad to do so.

thered
15th April, 2011, 06:46 PM
Lmao red, i can totaly see why most people think like this. As i said, we are not advanced enough ourselves so we see it as imposible. The highest speed that can be reached, is light speed, and that gets very trickey as we approach the speed of light, so because of the vast distances involed the math doesn't compute i.e it takes too long to travel that distance. Although it is possible to bend the fabric of space, to close that gap, but this would require a vast power source of that comparable to a gamma type. There is also the probabilty of dimensional travel. It has been proved that we have now discovered a total of 11 dimensions, not just the 3 or 4 we usually think of...so again if our technology was far more advanced than it is now...say 1,000,000 years, then it would be a normal occurance to travel like this. We are only just starting to understand the fabric of space and time, it is all very new to us, and for every answer we find, only creates endless amounts of new questions to be answered. We do have alot of realy advanced tech now, and i'm not talking about cars and the like....the powers that be wan't us to use up all the fossil fuel...it's what creates the world economy, without it mankind would face destruction of biblical proportions. We have made a rocket allready, that can travel the globe 8 times in the time it takes you to blink..i.e the speed of light. Check out a documentary called " David Adair at area 51 " The reason it never went any further, was because of M.A.D. mutual assured destruction. If anyone has a general interest in this subject, do your homework..it will blow yer mind. Yes there is alot of total crap out there, and beware, once you start it is very hard to let go, and can be very addictive. Please also watch the disclosure project....both availiable to watch on you tube. Then decide weather you think they are lying. If you think they are, you can give up....or like me keep searching for the truth.

ok i will leave it too dr emmet brown to find the jiggawatts needed to bend the fabric of time

its a nice idea but i cant see it myself and why is there always the lamest reason behind all these conspiracy stories like messrs adair

if we can build rockets that go the speed of light im sure we would use them instead of wasting 15 year to get around planets

diff
15th April, 2011, 08:37 PM
Red thanks for your replies m8. It is always a good topic of conversation. I know mr adair's story could be classed as a conspiracy, but taking into account that you have seen this story, all his tales can be backed up with proof. The thing is you either believe or you don't. Once a persons mind is made up, it is very hard to change that persons views whatever they are. The thing is red, and please don't take this the wrong way, but if everyone thought as you do { inside the box } we would never make any real progress. Science is a fasinating subject, and i think the time is here for us to really start to think outside the box. The amount of new discoveries we are now making in this vast univerese of ours, is starting to change the scientific worlds view on even our basic knowledge of physics and quantum physics. We once thought the world was flat, and that the earth was the centre of the universe, and not that long ago too, and anyone with a different theory was ridiculed or imprisoned. By thinking outside the box, that was soon to be proved wrong...thankfully. It is nice to see that people can agree to disagree on certain subjects, and it still turns into an interesting conversation. Thanks again red, for your views.

lickerdyslick
15th April, 2011, 09:18 PM
or perhaps the americans are feeding on our open minds, make some ships saucer shaped of coarse, and go for world domination, look up fema camps and plastic coffins now that will screw your minds lol.

diff
15th April, 2011, 11:46 PM
Seen those m8, and yes thats some weird shit goin on there.

SouthernComfort
18th April, 2011, 12:35 AM
I consider myself to be quite open minded on these subjects, love to see some of these links to the truth.

diff
18th April, 2011, 01:15 AM
Ok heres a good one for you. THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT.

YouTube - U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT -FULL VERSION

SouthernComfort
18th April, 2011, 03:01 AM
Just watched both videos, tbh I saw no more "evidence" than I have before. I have no problems with "UFOs" in fact I would go as far as to say they are very real. My problem lies with the "extra terrestrial" elements. Say i took every single person who testified at face value. What evidence has been presented that these craft are from other planets, from a species other than our own.
Like I have stated i'm quite open minded so feel free to correct me on anything i've missed. One quote stated seeing a colony on the back of the moon, with modern technology this should not be hard to confirm.
Almost all sightings are based around american flight testing facilities, suppose this could be relevant.
If those "ETs" are able to perfect technology capable of transversing galaxies, how do they manage to crash here?
If they are capable of deactivating our most advanced weapons systems why don't they disable them all?
If this technology is available why doesn't design follow?

Have loads more questions and am genuinely interested the problem I have is almost all the "evidence" I see are human accounts of perceived events.

Fascinating subject all the same when you consider the unexplained hieroglyphs, mass sightings and other curious events. Seriously doubt we are alone in the Universe just not sure if we have ever encountered species from anywhere else. Hope they are there for those times when us humans make silly choices.

nara
18th April, 2011, 07:40 AM
I consider myself to be quite open minded on these subjects, love to see some of these links to the truth.

Sorry, but "open-minded" and "links to the truth" are mutually incompatible.

Think about it.

diff
18th April, 2011, 12:17 PM
Lets face the facts here. Any so called REAL evidence, i.e an actual craft, parts of a craft, alien bodies...alive or dead e.c.t. You will never see, unless you are privvy to the " NEED TO KNOW " mob. It is very well documented, that when anyone finds anything like this, the powers that be will take control of it,...and you. They are responsible for the ridicule people get when they so much as mention a ufo. The are also responsible for many of the conspiracy theories, they love nothing more. There is so much evidence availiable,.... like untold amounts of documentation, photo's, videos, and first hand eye witnesses. All of which can be, and many have been faked, BUT THERE ARE SOME VERY REAL ONES IN THERE. The problem we have is to sort out which are fakes, and which are real. Let me ask you all a question. If you awoke to find a genuine ufo, and 2 aliens in yer back garden, and you took loads of photo's and video evidence, and then proceeded to post this info on the net [ you tube ? ] nearly all who comment on yer info would say it's a fake. Now you know it's real, cause you've seen it, touched it and logged it. You make a bit of fuss defending your evidence, only to be ridiculed, how would you feel ? Worst case scenario.... the men in black turn up, confiscate all yer evidence, threaten your life, your families lives and make you the laughing stock of the town... THIS = A DEAD END. I.E NO REAL INFO. here lies the problem. Look at it another way.... If someone was murdered and during the court case 11 million witnesses came foward to testify that they had seen the killer do it, he would be put to death on the spot.... i.e. proof enough he was guilty. So why doesn't it work for this subject ? If it's good enough for the crown prosecution, then it should be good enough for us. The reason i chose the number 11 million, is because that is the number of alien abductions reported in the USA alone, let alone probably double that number who havn't come foward for fear of ridicule. What i am trying to get accross here is you aint gunna see any so called real evidence, until the powers that be decide otherwise. The reason alot of the so called reverse engineered stuff ain't on the market is quite simple.. WE DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS..YET. We don't even undertand the complex materials used, some of which do not even exist on this planet, so how do we make it ? Some reversed tech is being used today.Where do you think the silicon chip comes from in yer pc, fibre optic cables, kelvar... al from reverse engineering. As i have stated several times before, you need to do some real heavy homework and investigation yourselves if you want to know the truth, far too much to publish here. Plus you will have to sift through loads of rubbish to find it. It's no easy task i can assure you. When you have studied this subject for as long as i and many others have, you get to know it inside out so to speak, and get a real good overview of what is real and what is not. It is comparible to a giant jigsaw, and you need to find all the pieces and then put them in place. It will take you on a journey through lots of avenues like, the egyptions, the myans, nasa, ancient aliens, abductions, science, quantum physics, astronomy, conspiracy, animal mutilations, crop circles, this list is endless GOOD LUCK.

nara
18th April, 2011, 12:51 PM
...the " NEED TO KNOW " mob.

Aw c'mon, I've just managed to get my head round "The PC Brigade"! :dong:

SouthernComfort
19th April, 2011, 01:36 AM
Sorry, but "open-minded" and "links to the truth" are mutually incompatible.

Think about it.
I never stated it was the truth, merely quoted. Apologies for my grammar.

Lets face the facts here. Any so called REAL evidence, i.e an actual craft, parts of a craft, alien bodies...alive or dead e.c.t. You will never see

There lies the problem, what if all these things are explainable? Not one single bit of verifiable evidence. Count the witnesses, yet not one managed to conceal 1 bit of evidence other than their own accounts and some minor documents.
Bradley Manning allegedly concealed and smuggled millions of documents from the US Govt on his own.

Snowy79
19th April, 2011, 06:00 AM
Can't see why Governments wouldn't just say " Yes we've found something but f off you're not getting to see it until we've fully investigated it" It's not as if the Government don't let us know about other stuff going on but won't tell us too much about them either.

mvtamele
19th April, 2011, 06:41 AM
yes its real and it was in USA and not in any other place extaclty in the desert of mexico and bla bla bla fcuk

the world is so big and they always choose the USA to land why not in UK, RUSSIA, FRANCE CHINA? OR MOZAMBIQUE my country ha ha ha meybe we are the allien and we dont know that

sorry for my english:eviltongue:

nara
19th April, 2011, 07:39 AM
I never stated it was the truth, merely quoted. Apologies for my grammar.

Understood. Nothing wrong with your grammar btw.

There lies the problem, what if all these things are explainable? Not one single bit of verifiable evidence. Count the witnesses, yet not one managed to conceal 1 bit of evidence other than their own accounts and some minor documents.

Bradley Manning allegedly concealed and smuggled millions of documents from the US Govt on his own.

There lies the problem indeed. If you're a "believer" you're willing to ignore awkward details that don't fit your theory.

Can't see why Governments wouldn't just say " Yes we've found something but f off you're not getting to see it until we've fully investigated it"

Probably the most awkward point of them all, but not popular with conspiracy theorists.

diff
19th April, 2011, 09:27 AM
There lies the problem indeed. If you're a "believer" you're willing to ignore awkward details that don't fit your theory.

It's not that awkward details are ignored, they are not. As i have said there is so much rubbish to go through. Every investigation is different, and every case will more than likely have some truth and some non truth in it. Things get quite difficult at times. Sometimes dates don't match up, or so many other things..... i will look at a case and say well that bit doesn't seem right, or that bit, but that bit does and so on. Again it's an overview. Most cases are studied and ripped to bits by hundreds of people, and it often ends up being one big chinese whisper, but SOME facts just can't be ignored, or dissmissed. This subject is so open to conspiracy and stupid idiots who make video's and take pictures, and tell so many lies, it does make it so very hard to get to the bottom of it. The government loves it, because it helps with the cover up. In fact they encourage it and add to it. They have on many occasions leaked false documents out to throw everyone off the scent...it's more corrupt than the mafia. The DISLOSURE PROJECT has been going for a long time now, and if you actually LISTEN to what dr steven greer says, he is in constant contact with all the big heads of state, and all the defence, and intelligence staff... NOW THAT IN ITSELF IS PROOF, because if it wasn't he woulld not be meeting with them in the first place. He advises alot of them on what is the best way to DISCLOSE without causing mass panick. Every country in the world, is in the process of FULL DISCLOSURE with the exception of the USA. ALot of heads of state didn't even know what was going on, and OBAMA wants to DISCLOSE, the american government are not so worried about DISCLOSING, what they are worried about, is the fact that they have lied to the people and the whole world for over 50 years. FULL DISCLOSURE will come, and probably within most of our lifetimes, it must happen. Can you imagine the aftermath of full disclosure by the USA, the public will never believe them again. It is a very delicate proccess, and they will try as best they can to cover up all the lies. AS THE REST OF THE WORLD IS IN THE PROCESS OF FULL DISCLOSURE, the americans have no choice.

thered
19th April, 2011, 09:48 AM
The thing is red, and please don't take this the wrong way, but if everyone thought as you do { inside the box } we would never make any real progress. Science is a fasinating subject, and i think the time is here for us to really start to think outside the box.

We once thought the world was flat, and that the earth was the centre of the universe, and not that long ago too, and anyone with a different theory was ridiculed or imprisoned. By thinking outside the box, that was soon to be proved wrong...thankfully. It is nice to see that people can agree to disagree on certain subjects, and it still turns into an interesting conversation. Thanks again red, for your views.

a lot of boxes

i consider myself open to most subjects which is why contrary to what some believe i am interested on certain subjects

yes the world was once thought flat but it was never going to stay that way once we had more than a quest for just fishing near the shore, telescopes showed also showed our world in a different light

what you are talking about is akin to being invisible time travel is not possible even with a DeLorean and for my mind is not in the same category as finding that the earth was round

one of the other posters makes a good point you mention that these species may be thousands or millions of years ahead of us

yet they always crash in america or get spotted in america if they are so advanced how did we catch them?

how do we see them when they fly faster than the speed of light?

yet when they come to earth they just hover about a bit slowly

as i said earlier why do they come here ?

is it for crop circles then home bath time and bed?

i believe out there in the galaxies there must be other life, i also believe that everything goes around in a cycle as humans our cycle will end and another will take over whether on this planet or another we are on borrowed time

if i am wrong you can come back from the future and kick my butt but i am pretty confident that we wont even exist as a species before time travel has been invented our sun will have popped its lights out

diff
19th April, 2011, 10:40 AM
Red, when they enter our atmosphere they don't fly at the speed of light, they slow down. The anti gravity field that is generated in front of the craft makes it very difficult to stay stable.... our gravity conflicts with it. Our gravity is very hit and miss, stronger in one area, than in another. hence the wobbly flight. As for the crashes, most are just that A CRASH because of the above. There is however information to say that TESLA made an invisable beam weapon, that is apparently very easy to make. Now if you do your homework, you will find this has been made and tested on everything from cars to aircraft, and completely disables them. The americans have shot down a few. Just because they might be millions of yers more advanced, doesn't mean they are invincable. There are many theories as to why they visit us. One which makes perfect sense to me is this,
If you look at the time period, when we first started to detect these objects [ i.e 1947 ] was around the time of the fist nuclear tests. The theory goes that because our planet is so very impotant and rare, and is part of a bigger picture in the galactic world, they came to see what we were up to, to make sure we don't destory our planet. There is also much evidence availiable stateing they have actually scanned our nuclear facilities, and disabled our nuclear warheads on more than one occasion, to let us know they can, and that they will not allow us to destroy ourseleves, our planet is too important. This is one of many theories. Because we have shot down a few, they tend not to show themselves too much, they know we are mere cavemen compared to them, and are waiting for us to evolve a bit more before we can join them in the universal community. There is no room for war out there, it is barbaric and prehistoric. There is also evidence to suggest, that we are a bit like a garden, and they have created this planet to an extent, and helped it to grow, another reason to back up the theory that they won't let us destroy it. Science knows we have one small piece of our DNA that is not supposed to be there, and again there is some evidence to suggest we have benn genetically modified, hense ALIEN ABDUCTION. All this sounds very weird, but is a very weird universe we live in. the only reason it is weird to us, is because WE DON'T UNDERSTAND IT YET. There is some factual evidece to suggest that there are many different species out there, and not just the GREYS that everyone thinks of. Apparently 60 plus species cataloged..... Now IF this is all true it does seem quite likely and probable, that if life does exist beyond our earth, this is the kind of reception we would recieve. We are not alone, and we need to look at the bigger picture, and start to think outside the box BIGTIME. They are not here to destoy us, if they wanted to they could in an instant i expect. It is a peacfull universe out there and in order for us to join them we need to PUT TO BED OUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS WAR AND MOVE ON.

nara
19th April, 2011, 10:50 AM
The anti gravity field that is generated in front of the craft makes it very difficult to stay stable.... our gravity conflicts with it. Our gravity is very hit and miss, stronger in one area, than in another. hence the wobbly flight.

Oh dear, the internet has a lot to answer for. :flute:

diff
19th April, 2011, 11:21 AM
P.S Mr Eienstein discovered that time travel is possible. He has been spot on with the rest of his theories, so why not this one ?

diff
19th April, 2011, 11:24 AM
Oh dear, the internet has a lot to answer for. :flute:

Yes it does !

gadgetfiend
19th April, 2011, 01:39 PM
I wouldnt say Einstein was spot on with everything, billions of dollars have been spent over the years researching his theories and a lot of the key points that back up his relativity theory have been tested and found to be wrong or returned negative results when extensively tested.

diff
19th April, 2011, 01:52 PM
I would partly agree with that, some have had a few issues, but with quantum physics being a different beast altogether, when they have used it to investigate his theories, they have had a few clashes. They are looking more toward quantum physics nowadays to provide the answers. Having said that, quantum physics in many fields have only strengthened his theories, and after all they are still working on them as we speek, so who knows what the outcome will be ? We still have a very, very long way to go yet. As for the time travel issue, that in itself has been strenghtened, with quantum physics, probably more than any other of his theories.

SouthernComfort
19th April, 2011, 03:01 PM
Still can't find this "evidence", the problem I have is there are so many glaring flaws in your argument. Looking at your proposed timelines, say i accept your theory of a species millions of years more advanced than our own, why has it taken us over 50 years to get this far?
Why did they not help the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Are a peaceful outer galactic species racist?
If America and its sister nations know war is futile why do they invest so heavily in its development?, the same scientists you refer to develop weapons.
Why don't they disable the worlds armament capabilities? surely a species so advanced could show us the error of our ways without much disruption to our lives.
Why at present are America and other nations seeking methods to disable, store and ultimately destroy their nuclear arsenal safely when these alternatives are available?

thered
19th April, 2011, 03:26 PM
Red, when they enter our atmosphere they don't fly at the speed of light, they slow down. The anti gravity field that is generated in front of the craft makes it very difficult to stay stable.... our gravity conflicts with it.

sorry so you have seen them then ?

how come they go to america all the time we have some beautiful places at the lake district ?

why dont they crash into someones garden ?

are they nocturnal as they seem to be most active at night ?

i dispute that time travel is also possible whilst they might be some limited theory behind it making it possible is for tv viewing only

quite simply time doesnt stop (unless you get a fake rolex) it is always moving forward

nara
19th April, 2011, 04:10 PM
P.S Mr Eienstein discovered that time travel is possible

That's a stretching the truth.

He has been spot on with the rest of his theories, so why not this one ?

Einstein didn't accept Quantum Theory.

diff
19th April, 2011, 08:55 PM
Guys i can see from all yer posts that you have a problem with the facts availiable to us. There is no doubt, alot of evidence we can't get to see, the real evidence that is, i wish i could see it for myself, and i know you all do to. The thing is, that aint gunna happen. I can understand all you views and questions. The main point here is i have been convinced by what i have seen over the years, and you obviously haven't. I could probably never convince you otherwise. It is a subject that is very controversial. One thing is for sure though, we all seek the truth, so at least on that we can agree if nothing else. Even though i have enjoyed this thread, i don't want to go down that road of endless back and forth conversations. Nothing i say or do will convince you, so it is pointless. All i will say is that for me, my search so far has convinced me. maybe i'm easily fooled, maybe not, but keep searching......who knows, you might find the truth. Thanks guys.

Snowy79
19th April, 2011, 09:06 PM
Personaly I'm not bothered if there are Aliens out there. Like God. If he came down my street hovering 6ft off the ground and turning water into wine I still wouldn't be impressed. There's more important things to waste my time on.

SouthernComfort
19th April, 2011, 10:24 PM
Guys i can see from all yer posts that you have a problem with the facts availiable to us. There is no doubt, alot of evidence we can't get to see, the real evidence that is, i wish i could see it for myself, and i know you all do to. The thing is, that aint gunna happen. I can understand all you views and questions. The main point here is i have been convinced by what i have seen over the years, and you obviously haven't. I could probably never convince you otherwise. It is a subject that is very controversial. One thing is for sure though, we all seek the truth, so at least on that we can agree if nothing else. Even though i have enjoyed this thread, i don't want to go down that road of endless back and forth conversations. Nothing i say or do will convince you, so it is pointless. All i will say is that for me, my search so far has convinced me. maybe i'm easily fooled, maybe not, but keep searching......who knows, you might find the truth. Thanks guys.
Convince me, you have the platform, why each time I ask people such as yourself questions there are very few answers. You are privy to the facts, show me.

Here's another theory for you, around the time "alien sightings" began to be recorded the US, UK(yes UK) and USSR were developing craft similar to those described by witnesses. Development of these projects were highly protected national secrets.
Due to the sensitive nature of these projects only the highest echelons of there development were privy to the full facts surrounding there location, use and specification. However these craft had to be tested and piloted at various locations around the globe.
Also around this time advances were being made in space exploration, satellite production, LASER technology, and nuclear fission, the US being at the forefront of this development. Whats my point I hear you ask?, what if by some long stretch of the imagination all of these things are related? What if you could make an unmanned craft capable of speeds unimaginable before? What if you could mount a laser to an aircraft and disable weapons mid flight? (or carve funny symbols in corn if you so felt the need) What if the people operating those craft were human? and therefore fallible, crashing one of these craft every now and then, What if these craft were using nuclear material or similar and were highly controversial in the current climate?

Have you completed all your research? I am not for one second stating "alien lifeforms" are not real just many of the points put forward are explainable with verifiable, unquestionable, evidence.

diff
19th April, 2011, 11:45 PM
Convince me, you have the platform, why each time I ask people such as yourself questions there are very few answers. You are privy to the facts, show me.

As i have said in previous posts, you must do the research yourself, and make up your own mind. It has taken me approx 10 years to come to my conclusion. I wish i could have one piece of evidence that would convince all. I could sit here day after day posting links, trying to get my point accross, there is so much info out there i would never have the time, and as i have said before there is so much shite to go through, it's very hard to convince anyone. I personaly am convinced. Also i do find it hard to convey the info, because i am not inteligent enough to remember all the facts exactly as they are. Again as i have said, it's more of an overview of the subject as a whole, but i find it so interesting. I personaly can except the fact that there are alot of people who lie and fake things to get publicity or money, but what i can't except is that everyone who has told a story or took pics or vids is lying or faking. At a guess i would say 2 thirds of it is fake and lies, but the other 3rd must have some truth. I mean, going back to my post about THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT for instance, can you say hand on heart that you believe they are all lying. They are very credable people, with checkable backgrounds. They are mostly people in very trusting jobs, with top secret or above top secret clearence. They have very little to gain, but everything to loose. Some of these people were in charge of nuclear missiles, with there finger on the button. The government trusted these people with the lives of everyone on the planet, why then should we not trust them ? Are all these people deranged compulsive liars ? Now that i do find hard to believe. I have watched hours and hours of footage with so many highly credable people disclosing what they know, yet still the vast majority of the general public just won't have any of it. The list of names of these people alone just goes on and on [ like me ] Sorry guys i just can't except these thousands of very credable people across the globe are ALL liars. these people include, top militry officials, heads of state, countless militry officers of all grades, private airline pilots, who have been sacked for just reporting these sightings knowing they would be. air force pilots, police officers...the list just goes on. I have so much footage about this subject, it puts me in the same catagory as a train spotter. Some of the videos i have watched, again containing very credable well known people, put themselves right up in the limelight, disclosing some very weird, very hard to believe stuff..... why would they all lie and risk there very livelyhood ? It just doesn't add up, and all this just from a very small part of the info that is out there.

diff
20th April, 2011, 12:03 AM
Here's another theory for you, around the time "alien sightings" began to be recorded the US, UK(yes UK) and USSR were developing craft similar to those described by witnesses. Development of these projects were highly protected national secrets.
Due to the sensitive nature of these projects only the highest echelons of there development were privy to the full facts surrounding there location, use and specification. However these craft had to be tested and piloted at various locations around the globe.
Also around this time advances were being made in space exploration, satellite production, LASER technology, and nuclear fission, the US being at the forefront of this development. Whats my point I hear you ask?, what if by some long stretch of the imagination all of these things are related? What if you could make an unmanned craft capable of speeds unimaginable before? What if you could mount a laser to an aircraft and disable weapons mid flight? (or carve funny symbols in corn if you so felt the need) What if the people operating those craft were human? and therefore fallible, crashing one of these craft every now and then, What if these craft were using nuclear material or similar and were highly controversial in the current climate?

Have you completed all your research? I am not for one second stating "alien lifeforms" are not real just many of the points put forward are explainable with verifiable, unquestionable, evidence.[/QUOTE]

I am in no doubt that most of the above is probably true m8. The budget for black projects, runs into billions, and that is A FACT. I also believe that a vast majority of these so called sightings are our own craft. Weather they have been made with the aid of reverse engineering or not. Black projects are there for all to see. Well at least some of the older ones. There is alot of speculation concernig AURORA, the usa's new black project flagship aircraft, with it's pulsing engines, which was said to have flown from area 51, across the globe, and into russian airspace in about 15 mins. There is some evidence of an apparent contrail from this craft, showing it's path. Weather this is real or not, who knows. But if all the past aircraft [ black versions ] have been proved to be true, i would imagine this one is too. As for the question about me completing my research... nowhere near it...but thats a good thing.

ipssoff
20th April, 2011, 12:08 AM
M theory is the only working theory of everyting and by this it is totaly possible for time travel and interstellar travel we as a race are constantly advancing (invisibility and teleportation) being two of the most recent major leaps in our understanding (altheo not perfected). We are ready for the truth. If a extraterrestrial race is thousands or even millions of years ahead of us there technolagy and interlect would be much greater than ours.
Not that my opinion is worth much but food for thought.

SouthernComfort
20th April, 2011, 12:46 AM
With regards your first comment, a perception isn't the same as a lie. I don't for one second doubt the credibility of a single witness however using your methodology anything is feasible. Why not angels?
The leap from UFO's to extraterrestrials is an extensive one to say the least, from research, all evidence seems to be eyewitness accounts which, as is commonly known, is "notoriously unreliable".

diff
20th April, 2011, 01:26 AM
With regards your first comment, a perception isn't the same as a lie. I don't for one second doubt the credibility of a single witness however using your methodology anything is feasible. Why not angels?
The leap from UFO's to extraterrestrials is an extensive one to say the least, from research, all evidence seems to be eyewitness accounts which, as is commonly known, is "notoriously unreliable".

Why not angels indeed. What is an angel ? It is a being from heaven. What is HEAVEN ? The universe ? Again some evidence suggests that ancient alien therorists, believe our interpretation of angels, was infact, alien visitors, we just percieved them to be angels or gods. Erik Von Danikans book, CHARIOT OF THE GODS, is based on this theory. Please forgive my spelling/grammer. I agree, most evidence is eye witness accounts, and video/photo evidence, but thats all we realy have to go on for now.

diff
20th April, 2011, 01:36 AM
P.S. There is a series called " ANCIENT ALIENS " in fact there are 2 series. Definately worth a look. Some very interesting facts to be had, and some very advanced tech from periods where it shouldn't have been. One bit of info was an ancient very detailed map of an area that was under miles of ice at that time, and had been for hundreds of thousands of years, and impossible for humans of that time period to know existed.

SouthernComfort
20th April, 2011, 02:37 AM
P.S. There is a series called " ANCIENT ALIENS " in fact there are 2 series. Definately worth a look. Some very interesting facts to be had, and some very advanced tech from periods where it shouldn't have been. One bit of info was an ancient very detailed map of an area that was under miles of ice at that time, and had been for hundreds of thousands of years, and impossible for humans of that time period to know existed.
Granted there are numerous unexplainable events throughout our time, you seem to have formed conclusions based on very little fact. I wholly support your argument for a thorough, transparent, inclusive investigation but I have yet to be convinced. I remain open minded.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" -Carl Sagan.

diff
20th April, 2011, 12:22 PM
Granted there are numerous unexplainable events throughout our time, you seem to have formed conclusions based on very little fact. I wholly support your argument for a thorough, transparent, inclusive investigation but I have yet to be convinced. I remain open minded.

All depends how you percieve facts.This is a very controversial area to begin with. There are, as far as i am concerned untold amounts of facts. I.e. documents of all descriptions with factual evidence, including, times, dates, locations, proof of employment in a given field ect ect. One very grey area is crop circles, now although there are plenty of fakes without doubt, which only serves to hinder any investigation. There are facts within this field that cannot be ignored. now i am not saying that were made by little green men, although that is a possibilty. These crop circles have been studied, logged, mapped, analysed, and measured, both convenstionaly and geometricaly. Now it is FACT that some of theses crop circles, are so geometricaly perfect, that even if you had an army of experts, all the equipment you would ever need, and had untold amounts of time, you could never achieve it. Let alone do it in about 6-8 hours of complete darkness with 2 planks of wood and some string. The geometric patterns on some of these circles are truly out of this world. How they were formed is still open to speculation at this time. Ever heard of a guy called David Sereda ? Now he along with another guy who's name i can't remember, took 3d sclematics of the geometricly perfect crop cirles that we measured, ran them in an autocad programme and let it do it's thing. The outcome was truly amazing. One image overlayed another, and combined they were a design for a quite feasable ufo type craft. with it's power source. The power source had already been designed to an extent, possibly through reverse engineering. But when they tried to design it, it had a few fatal errors. The overlayed sclematics design, solved these issues perfectly, and David Sereda is in the process of building it. This to is FACT. However these crop circles were made, is still a mystery. These crop circles don't just appear in the fields of wiltshire either. They also appear all over the world, and not just in crops. They appear in sand, snow, ice, and even the canopies of trees. Now i'm no expert, but 2 blokes, up in a tree canopy, with 2 scaffold planks, and a ball of string, I don't think so. I would have more trouble believing that, than some alien craft sending us info to help save ourselves from ourselves.

diff
20th April, 2011, 12:48 PM
Here is the video with David Sereda, it's in 12 parts i think, so follow the links to the others, because to much to list here.

YouTube - 2010 UFO Convention - David Sereda - Reverse Engineered UFO Technology part 1.mp4

YouTube - 2010 UFO Convention - David Sereda - Reverse Engineered UFO Technology part 2.mp4

YouTube - 2010 UFO Convention - David Sereda - Reverse Engineered UFO Technology part 3.mp4

YouTube - 2010 UFO Convention - David Sereda - Reverse Engineered UFO Technology part 4.mp4

SouthernComfort
20th April, 2011, 01:56 PM
I have offered alternative explanations, you seem to have dismissed them. You refer to all of these "facts" yet none seem directly related to extraterrestrials. Most of the information offered I am already aware of, where are the links to evidence of "alien lifeforms"?
As i'm sure you are aware there are numerous sightings of these craft plummeting into our oceans and disappearing, what if they dwell in our vast unexplored oceans and are not extraterrestrial at all.

Any aircraft could be described as a UFO unless you can identify it. An extraterrestrial alien craft is something altogether very different.

Google John Searl, i'm unsure of the validity of his claims but interesting reading/viewing nonetheless.

James Frissina <<< Any idea who this guy is, can't seem to find much info.

diff
20th April, 2011, 04:08 PM
[QUOTE=SouthernComfort;1066686]I have offered alternative explanations, you seem to have dismissed them. You refer to all of these "facts" yet none seem directly related to extraterrestrials. Most of the information offered I am already aware of, where are the links to evidence of "alien lifeforms"?
As i'm sure you are aware there are numerous sightings of these craft plummeting into our oceans and disappearing, what if they dwell in our vast unexplored oceans and are not extraterrestrial at all.

Any aircraft could be described as a UFO unless you can identify it. An extraterrestrial alien craft is something altogether very different.

I have not dismissed them m8, i have said that many of your alternative explanations could be very possible indeed, and as you have stated above i also believe alot fo so called crashed craft would no doubt not be of alien origin. You are also very correct in saying that any aircraft or flying object, that can't be identified, is exactly that, a UFO. Ok, now lets put the subject of the aliens inside these crafts to one side for a moment. Lets say that of all the evidence put foward supporting the fact that there is some strange craft in our skys is lets say 50% true and not faked. There is so much video evidence, photo evidence, and first hand eye witness accounts to ignore. there have been many video cases of some kind of craft, alien or otherwise doing all sorts of impossible manouvers. Now i say impossible, because we are pretty damn sure we don't have this capability, and if we do there is a very good chance of it being reverse engineered. If we don't genuinly have this capability, then who or what the hell is flying these things. They could be unmanned i agree, but again, we probably don't have the capabilty of speeds and manouvers of this kind. I would love to turn the tables on all you sceptics, and ask you to prove to me and any other likeminded people, that these are not of alien origin, and show me unquestionable evidence that they are not alien .I bet you would have more of a job on your hands than i ever would. The unquestionable evidence on both sides of the fence, will never be availiable to every day folk like you and me. Unless that is, when the leaders of this planet deside to give it to us. Which i hope for every single day of my life. It seems, that at least it seems to be going in the right direction, and the whole world is in the process of FULL disclosure. If one day in the not so distant future, this happens [ and i believe it will ] then the likes of you and i, can put this discussion to bed once and for all, and some very new and very exciting conversasions will develop. I will try to find you some video evidence, but most of the you tube type videos on this subject are very hit and miss. I wish i could upload full lenth video on this website, because i do have some pretty good stuff. Again though it's not video footage of some alien chatting to some guy in the street, because if that was truly availiable, you and i wouldn't even be having this discusion, would we ? It would be a forgone conclusion. I will try to look through those bits of info you posted a bit later m8, but off to work for a few hours now, brb.

lickerdyslick
20th April, 2011, 05:05 PM
oh i love the human mind, i have been coninced thay exist for years, but when the dorito shaped craft passed over willenhall (where i live)and dudley west midlands about 3 years ago and again about 8 months ago, and affected radio stations for around 10 seconds fact! it was seen by people i know and videoed by a few that i dont know, i was very excited to start with but then you here of a craft the us have built which can travel a lot faster than the speed of sound and is in fact triangular shaped i then suddenly realised our imaginations want to believe its true, dont get me wrong when i here a new story i am a believer once more for a few weeks, and as for the goverment keeping it all secret ? we live in a greedy blood fursty world, if you made the dogs bollux weapons and aircraft why would you share it with the enemy ?

thered
21st April, 2011, 04:27 PM

very true

i have watched some of ancient aliens which basically looks for mysteries that are unsolved by science

which works on that basis that means its an alien that did it or a god?

some people think a theory is evidence a theory is just an idea an idea can be proved right or wrong with testing

if there is no available way to test a theory like getting a time machine it remains a theory

which will like god have believers and disbelievers

my theory is this

unless aliens can travel back in time or bend time they do not drive millions of miles to hover for 5 mins in an american desert

god doesnt exist he is made up to try and make people be nice to each other with morals but instead a lot just want to kill each other because their version of god wears a different coat to another

i have no evidence to support my claims though just common sense