lulu2003
30th June, 2011, 07:34 PM
where? ;)

azibi130
1st July, 2011, 02:52 PM
on his forum ;-)

bondiblu
8th July, 2011, 07:05 PM
This is an awesome forum, I'm turning geek :)

lulu2003
9th July, 2011, 11:25 AM
on his forum ;-)............
???

ghostridersa
12th February, 2012, 01:09 PM
I have been trying to register for days now and each time i fill out the registration form and when I get to the bottom where it asks you to copy the securty letters in the box, I cant see the letters properly and after 3 attempts it tells me that my attempts have failed and I must try again after 1 day. Can you help me out?

JustMeAgain
12th February, 2012, 10:02 PM
Seeing as your forum has very few members and I assume only a small percetage of these few will be experienced tuners multiplied with the fact that you admit the tutorials are from Ecuconnections I can only assume that potential students of Ecu Tuning would be far better off registering at Ecuconnections where they have a large user base multiplied by a good percetage of experienced tuners.

Not only have you leeched their tuts, youre now in here trying to leech members.

Logic. Always thinking !

dimitar
25th February, 2012, 07:13 PM
Seeing as your forum has very few members and I assume only a small percetage of these few will be experienced tuners multiplied with the fact that you admit the tutorials are from Ecuconnections I can only assume that potential students of Ecu Tuning would be far better off registering at Ecuconnections where they have a large user base multiplied by a good percetage of experienced tuners.

Not only have you leeched their tuts, youre now in here trying to leech members.

Logic. Always thinking !

You talk right

renaultclassic
4th March, 2012, 05:47 PM
Thanks for info.

whiskeyman
5th March, 2012, 12:42 AM
tried to register

what a pain in the arse
cant read the bloody codes

del635
7th March, 2012, 03:44 PM
Another one.........
Heres what happens, new forum with lots of guides and info, forum gets sponsored by a few pro companies, owner needs the coin, pros see all good info removed, flamefest for noobs, forum dies.
I'm really impressed by ecuconnections though.

ka-pa-za
15th April, 2012, 09:19 AM
Forums are new way of income and tax profit.

you can declare all your IT hardware/software/service to tax system.
You start forum, try to get as soon as possible a big member list. This you can obtain best with a lot of free content. (mostly "used" from other forum)
that memberlist is worth cash. when you advertise for sponsorship. when it is running good, you sell it. (Like ecuconnections.)

i don' realy care for other 'tuning' forum than chiptuners.org & checksumm.com a lot of haters (most of them got kicked out) but i'm a lover...

mafiaprince
22nd May, 2012, 02:02 AM
Shit cannot read the codes..think the admi also blind..cheers!

ashleydass
14th June, 2012, 09:13 AM
Hi Guys,

Could someone kindly advise please.

I have registered, but I can't find the link to download these guides?

Preliator
2nd September, 2012, 11:11 AM
Sorry but i think problem with confirmation codes. I'm sure typed right codes but always give to me error. I can't joined.