PDA

View Full Version : punture no spare renault

standarren
12th April, 2011, 07:56 PM
hi guys wife was out not long aga cliped the side of a curb blow out lucky for me it was 2 mins a way so i walked up to her
not long had the car its a renault meganne cabriolet 07
when i purchased the car the lady said theres no spare wheel but there is 2 trye repair bottles any way got them out the boot what a pile of shite didnt make a difference so had to drive it back very slow the sidewall had a hole in it from where she hit the kerb so it was knackered anyway
question is could i get a space saver for the boot there seems to be enough room where the jack is and the polysterene thingy

Liteace
13th April, 2011, 09:07 AM
Yes if you look for one from other model renault that has space saver spare, as long as the pitch circle diameter (center hole & bolt hols) is the same & its the same offset and diameter it will do the job, these space saver spares do have a maximum top speed so dont bolt one on and do 70 down the m\way

standarren
13th April, 2011, 09:21 AM
Yes if you look for one from other model renault that has space saver spare, as long as the pitch circle diameter (center hole & bolt hols) is the same & its the same offset and diameter it will do the job, these space saver spares do have a maximum top speed so dont bolt one on and do 70 down the m\way

thanks for that mate

just have to find one now not having much look on ebay