PDA

View Full Version : TM-8000 MC CI

jokerjay
12th December, 2008, 02:33 PM
hi all am new on here and just found in the loft the TM-8000 MC-CI receiver all works but going to give it to my mate just wanted to no is there any updates for this box still ?????????? i think the last time i did it was 2004 version 5.17 as its a ok box 3 card slots etc, could i put another firmware off another TM series any help would be great cheers all:reddy::reddy:

benny/9
12th December, 2008, 03:23 PM
hi all am new on here and just found in the loft the TM-8000 MC-CI receiver all works but going to give it to my mate just wanted to no is there any updates for this box still ?????????? i think the last time i did it was 2004 version 5.17 as its a ok box 3 card slots etc, could i put another firmware off another TM series any help would be great cheers all:reddy::reddy:
hi m8,
v5.17 from 2004 was the last time technomate posted
any official opperating software for that model, you cant
load software from any other technomate model on it,
i dought if any would even load and if it did you would probily damage the boot loader, if the box has cam and card slots it will still work first class with them, also some of the older technomate models can be changed to next receivers but you will then need a new remote control, and changing the box can go wrong and lock it so be very
carefull if you go down the changing to a next road, for me. some of the technomates are very cheap to buy and could be a better way to go this way you will get what ever support for software,patches there is

.: JaCkPoT :.
12th December, 2008, 06:09 PM
This is so old i have never come across it before....the only use for that receiver is cards or diablo cam and other cams.

benny/9
12th December, 2008, 08:58 PM
This is so old i have never come across it before....the only use for that receiver is cards or diablo cam and other cams.
there are still plenty about mate and they are still
a good box, plus it has the 36v motor feature that
technomate use to have. here's a set up doc on them
i think they look better than most of the new models

jokerjay
17th December, 2008, 07:48 PM
there are still plenty about mate and they are still
a good box, plus it has the 36v motor feature that
technomate use to have. here's a set up doc on them
i think they look better than most of the new models

:party:cheers all i used this about 3 years ago, it was top spec back then lol, i have a diablo cam updated but cant seem to find thor sat on it, so will chuck it on ebay i think still got remote and in ok condition, thanks for all the replys, but me m8 said its bit big lol, so ebay it is, ps i was thinking about a dreambox dm 500s as i heard these little boxes can be used for !!!!!!!!!! any ideas who is best to do it with as this is going to be a new area for me cheers:ciao:

.: JaCkPoT :.
18th December, 2008, 12:54 AM
Scroll down to the bottom of the forum face and click on that picture.. They should have some clones.. Or try tring.com they are a new shop so they may not have there stock yet, but they should do by monday...