PDA

View Full Version : Mazda 3 2004

ivanrpm
13th April, 2011, 11:58 PM
Hi friends, I change miles in mazda3 2004, 2.3L , when I put the dash in the car the display show me --------------, extrange because I did mazda 3 2.0L many times without problem, I put original data and -------------, I let it 1 day without battery and the original milliage comes, so there is something that makes it on this model?

Regards

tranzavanza
14th April, 2011, 05:54 AM
Why don't you change the miles and let it be with out the battery for a day.

It might show the new value.:top:

ivanrpm
14th April, 2011, 12:18 PM
Even in the rest mazda3 I did, I never disconect the batery and I did not have problems, please someone with a good dump of this car mazda 3 2004, 2,3L, a/t, Usa. It does not matter inmo, because I have to program keys!

Regards

hcip
14th April, 2011, 12:21 PM
Try this........

ivanrpm
14th April, 2011, 12:43 PM
Ey Hil nice to hear you! exactly five minutes ago I was thinking about you! I did that with your script, but its not the first time, I did that 5 times ago without problem, and the procedure is the same disconect batery, and read eeprom on board out of cluster but I dont know what happend this time, I will report results, Do you know where the outcode of this car is because I have to program key?

God bless you baby!

ivanrpm
14th April, 2011, 12:52 PM
Try this........

Can you upload it again please because I extrac it and open with upa but there is something else!

Many thanks

hcip
14th April, 2011, 02:34 PM
problem in uploading a Zip files

ivanrpm
15th April, 2011, 04:48 AM
Hi Hil thanks for your dumps, I put one working, milliage is there but I am trying to programming keys with sbb v.33 and it can`t program it, after I erase keys and I want to add a new key it shows a message ?the key is not loader?, I try several times and the same, I wonder is the sbb or the dump is making it fails!

Many thanks

Regards

ivanrpm
15th April, 2011, 04:11 PM
I use on this car not the original file, but there is the milliage, there is just the problem with inmo, so I just need to program key or there is something else that I have to do?

Regards

ivanrpm
17th April, 2011, 02:20 PM
Hey guys I need your help, some one who has copyied a good dump for pcm and a good dump for cluster, it means I just have to program keys, not need to go to the dealer to readjuted parameters! Please help!
Mazda 3 2004 A/T, 2,3L.

many thanks

Regards

boratokm
18th April, 2011, 06:10 AM
hi men

hil send you the files of the dash and ecu what you need ?
you need program the keys because lost the programation
the key original

what its the problem need incode and outcode
for program the key

regards

ivanrpm
18th April, 2011, 12:43 PM
The problem is that I change milliage but maybe I corrupted the file so I put another file from another car, milliage works and cluster but It does not let me to program keys, so I think is because the file is different, some one give me a kit of dumps, I will try today, plus that what do you advise me in this problem to do?, off course I dont have ids to adapt it!

Many thanks

Regards