PDA

View Full Version : dcc tutorial

patch
14th April, 2011, 05:56 PM
is there a tutorial for dcc on this forum , im sure i once saw one , if not does anyone know of one . thanks

wilf
14th April, 2011, 06:21 PM
when you connect for the first time you are met with a screen something like this
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss95/wilf_album/dcc1.jpg
once you have the correct ips and password in the boxes those red lines will go green only then can you proceed. if you dont know your ip then hit the search button next to each box once they are green like this
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss95/wilf_album/dcc2.jpg
go do what you need to do

patch
14th April, 2011, 07:55 PM
thanks is there no tutorial to explain how to use tenet and ftp . thanks

wilf
14th April, 2011, 08:49 PM
not sure if there is on this site to be honest, i only use telnet to change password and if you hit the ftp button you can see all the folders in there, i go into the ones i want and edit what i need to. all the things i needed to change i found instruction for on you tube, give that a whirl

piopat
19th April, 2011, 04:28 PM
what do you want to ftp mate ? or do you want to edit a file .if you let us know what you are wanting to do we can advise better.

southpaw
20th April, 2011, 03:06 AM
I find a dedicated FTP program easier. I always use filezilla and its free

COVENANTS LAND
10th June, 2011, 04:56 PM
hello Wilf
I've been trying to use this program for my SV combo+ but it always errors is it because it's for dreambox? this is what i was sent
sorry if this is a stupid quesion
the error is "10057 socket is not conneted" any help would be very welcome

piopat
10th June, 2011, 05:53 PM
that usually means the ip address (for the box) is wrong ,you need to get the ip address and compare it with the ip on the pc screen ,the ip looks like this 192.168.1.4 (the number at the end can be different ) so if your box ip is 192.168.1.3 and on the pc screen it say 192.168.1.4 you will need to change the 4 to 3 or what ever the last number of the box ip is .

by the way dream control center is for a dreambox but it may work .