PDA

View Full Version : TomTom Go 710

tricksterdude
12th December, 2008, 08:07 PM
Hi there, I've just bought a refurbished TomTom Go 710. Its Running App 7.903 and the maps are Western_Europe v660.1219. Can someone link me or pm me an idiot proof guide and the maps so i can upgrade the maps to the latest version?

Thanks all

xant14
7th January, 2009, 10:02 AM
Hi there, I've just bought a refurbished TomTom Go 710. Its Running App 7.903 and the maps are Western_Europe v660.1219. Can someone link me or pm me an idiot proof guide and the maps so i can upgrade the maps to the latest version?

Thanks all

I am interested in the replies to this thread too. You can download the map at the top in the stickys. I would like to know where to put the file, or any other type of guide for installation. Also I take it logging on to tts site to update other stuff would be silly after installing new maps?

paddy12345
7th January, 2009, 09:15 PM

Thanks all
Hi!
You can get corrections from MapShare (use TTHome) but You will have version 6.XXX
If You want ues map with version 7.XXX You need navcore 7.XXX
If You want use map map version 8.XXX(newest) You will need navcore 8.XXX

look there http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f42/tomtom-maps-89/index2.html post 16. this is map of Western and central Europe (UK included)

enjoy

paddy12345
7th January, 2009, 09:19 PM
I am interested in the replies to this thread too. You can download the map at the top in the stickys. I would like to know where to put the file, or any other type of guide for installation. Also I take it logging on to tts site to update other stuff would be silly after installing new maps?

maps You have to copy on TTdevice or SD card in TTdevice.

for tomorrow I write You short post ''how to..'' allright?

paddy12345
9th January, 2009, 11:05 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f42/how-instal-new-map-new-navcore-tomtom-25023/

;-)