PDA

View Full Version : matiz immo

xpto
19th April, 2011, 03:11 PM
does anyone test if the renault immo emulator(pic version) works in the daewoo matiz?

alfabit
19th April, 2011, 03:16 PM
does anyone test if the renault immo emulator(pic version) works in the daewoo matiz?

Which type of ecu is it ? There are few types of ecus on matiz, for siemens sirius ( euro 3 ) it works emu pic or at versions.

xpto
19th April, 2011, 11:18 PM
it is very similar to sirius 32,its
s010013001 e4
k4010141050876/106
1APW 4u
do you know the pin numbers for +12v(ing),mass and immo line?

magdex
20th April, 2011, 07:27 AM
3 - GND
66 or 60 + 12V ( two version of ECU )
56 - Immo Line

alfabit
20th April, 2011, 12:47 PM
3 or 28 or 33 ( one of these connect ) > GND
29 > APC ( ignition +12 V )
30 > +12 V ( battery )
56 > immo

It should work that immo sch, you try it, it`s not a such big effort to make that immo.
I had once an E3 matiz with Sirius ecu and it worked immo with ATTiny2313 sch.
Did you virginise the ecu ?

dimitar
1st May, 2011, 03:24 PM
3 or 28 or 33 ( one of these connect ) > GND
29 > APC ( ignition +12 V )
30 > +12 V ( battery )
56 > immo

It should work that immo sch, you try it, it`s not a such big effort to make that immo.
I had once an E3 matiz with Sirius ecu and it worked immo with ATTiny2313 sch.
Did you virginise the ecu ?

Mate can you post a full solution like emulator schematic and dump and how to virginise this ecu

alfabit
1st May, 2011, 04:35 PM
Mate can you post a full solution like emulator schematic and dump and how to virginise this ecu

All you need you find here on dk, emu schematics, immo tool schematics with comprehensive pdf explaining connexion mode and functioning.
I`ve made immo tool and emu found here on dk, both no problems, schematics and firmware ok !

dimitar
1st May, 2011, 06:39 PM
All you need you find here on dk, emu schematics, immo tool schematics with comprehensive pdf explaining connexion mode and functioning.
I`ve made immo tool and emu found here on dk, both no problems, schematics and firmware ok !

Which emulator have you used

alfabit
1st May, 2011, 06:44 PM
Which emulator have you used

As xpto said , it is very similar to sirius 32, so it must work with a Reno emu . For reno i made Attiny2313 emu it work perfect, worth trying for that matiz. The components are 5 euros and 1 hour work for making that emu. I would try that if i were you.
I don`t have a specific schematics for daewoo matiz.

Meat-Head
1st May, 2011, 06:52 PM
As xpto said , it is very similar to sirius 32, so it must work with a Reno emu . For reno i made Attiny2313 emu it work perfect, worth trying for that matiz. The components are 5 euros and 1 hour work for making that emu. I would try that if i were you.
I don`t have a specific schematics for daewoo matiz.

cool, feel free to post the links, thanks

avital
4th May, 2011, 09:24 AM
Matiz(Siemens and Sirius ECU ) have totally diferent comunication protocol immo, reno emu never not will worked with this system.
For the ECU siemens and kemsco (like sirius) exist other emulators.

alfabit
4th May, 2011, 10:21 AM
Matiz(Siemens and Sirius ECU ) have totally diferent comunication protocol immo, reno emu never not will worked with this system.
For the ECU siemens and kemsco (like sirius) exist other emulators.

I said it is worth trying a Reno emu, components less than 5 euro, 1 hour work.
Please re-read what i`ve read previous, i`ve said worth trying !
Ok m8 ?
Worth trying .

dimitar
4th May, 2011, 12:09 PM
I said it is worth trying a Reno emu, components less than 5 euro, 1 hour work.
Please re-read what i`ve read previous, i`ve said worth trying !
Ok m8 ?
Worth trying .

Doesnt work tested yesterday. Renault emulators only work for ECUs with separate immo line, matiz uses K line for comunication

alfabit
4th May, 2011, 12:22 PM
Doesnt work tested yesterday. Renault emulators only work for ECUs with separate immo line, matiz uses K line for comunication

I had a Matiz euro 3 ( sold last year ) and it seems to me it had ecu siemens sirius D3, diag lines K+L ( slow init ) and immo line on pin 58. On that ecu i think a Reno emu could work.
That`s why i had an opinion on this thread.
Pitifully i didn`t try to virginise/emu/unlock that car ecu, as i bought it i sold it, gone, money in the pocket.

If i`m wrong, sorry !:stoned: