PDA

View Full Version : Genuine BDM

Bazil_mb
20th April, 2011, 09:21 PM
Hi all,
It would be interesting to discuss here the advantages and disadantages of various manufacturers genuine BDM.
It would be imoportant to know if I read a single file or separate file (flash e2p mpc),full dump or only map.
Thanks

tdperformance
20th April, 2011, 10:38 PM
Evc - best bdm tool in the world.
Bad points winols is a must to be able to open encrypted bdmtogo files

monitel_service
21st April, 2011, 05:44 AM
depends on what you need

Bazil_mb
21st April, 2011, 10:48 AM
depends on what you need
I want to buy one. Problem is wich one?

tehnosoftex
21st April, 2011, 01:09 PM
Hi , I think evc bdm 100 is the one. I have one for several years and it work with the cracked winols. I did not know if a new one can work also with the old winols. The cmd clone it is a good one but has some limitations, ie if you want to change a ecu from a brand to other brand. I have a fiat ducato with burned ecu and I found a ecu from opel vivaro witch is identical. I did not manage to write in the opel ecu the software from fiat with cmd clone. With evc was no problem.

Bazil_mb
22nd April, 2011, 07:32 PM
A man used to Allientech BDM pro? It can read and write flash, MPC, e2p separately (like cmd) or read only one file (like EVC)?
Thanks

tech111
23rd April, 2011, 09:50 AM
which one is good for bmw ECU????

rsibiza
1st May, 2011, 03:43 PM
Hi , I think evc bdm 100 is the one. I have one for several years and it work with the cracked winols. I did not know if a new one can work also with the old winols. The cmd clone it is a good one but has some limitations, ie if you want to change a ecu from a brand to other brand. I have a fiat ducato with burned ecu and I found a ecu from opel vivaro witch is identical. I did not manage to write in the opel ecu the software from fiat with cmd clone. With evc was no problem.

Hi tehnosoftex,i tried with lot versions old or new good and bad cracked WinOls 1.3 up ti 1.7...

Some tell last good full version WinOls cracked is 1.3...so last version with BDM drivers should be 1.3...?

What does your official EVC show as serial? mine show 0000 is this maybee the problem of?

Or is the problem maybee Slave locket to master?

Any way sw or hw mod to unlock?
Or someone able to tell me how to extract files,using OLS and winhex?