PDA

View Full Version : Honda HDS locked.. help

cyrixcard
21st April, 2011, 01:54 AM
My HDS is locked. I tried to install old version .10 and flash, yet no solution. I installed. version .18 and flashed HIM yet no solution.

I cannot make keys. does any one have solution on how to unlock HIM

drdupery
17th June, 2011, 06:36 PM
Hope the following information will be useful for people who've encountered with the following problem using HDS for immo access and doing key functions.

One valid PCM code can be used only about 5 times (cannot tell exact value but there is limit for times valid PCM code can be used), there are only 3 attempts allowed to enter valid PCM code.
So if those rules are violated HDS will send command set locked flag to HIM (GNA600) so immo functions are locked. That flag is sored inside HIM and you cannot unlock it by reinstalling HDS or using another PC with freshly installed soft.
You really will be need Release Password in order to continue using your HIM for accessing key immo functions.
You are warned so if you have no access to Honda Network, you have no proper code generator, you have no skills to hack HDS you shouldn't use same valid PCM code more than 3 times or attempting to enter invalid code more than 2 times.

good news for people with hacking skills
there's only flag of locked/unlocked immo access is stored in HIM and HDS is still checking if release password is correct and take a decision of sending corresponding command to interface.

weltune
18th June, 2011, 05:09 PM
My HDS is locked. I tried to install old version .10 and flash, yet no solution. I installed. version .18 and flashed HIM yet no solution.

I cannot make keys. does any one have solution on how to unlock HIM

check how many attempts from the hds screen, i will try to get the correct unlock code for you

BestElectrical
21st May, 2012, 10:33 PM
I have a same problem, i have an attempt 9 right now, can anyone help me with the pass?

BestElectrical
4th June, 2012, 09:26 PM
If anyone needs a code, i bought the soft to unlock hds.

cklair
30th June, 2012, 07:55 AM
If anyone needs a code, i bought the soft to unlock hds.would you mind telling the name of software.thanks:giveup:

BestElectrical
1st July, 2012, 06:15 PM
ICC - Immo & Key Code Calculator
immo-code.com

mcdull
29th June, 2016, 05:37 AM
Sorry to bring up the old post. My HIM is locked as well. I was setting the incorrect PC date when using the HDS.
Can someone please help to generate HIM unlock key for me, please.
My last 5 digits of VIN is 47593.
I am now in attempt 18 and it is much grateful if someone can provide code for few more attempt just in case. Thanks.

suhail313
15th August, 2016, 08:44 PM
Hi, I have the same issue where the immo functions are locked. I am on attempt # 18 and need the release password. My last 5 digits of the VIN # is 04618. Any help is deeply appreciated.

Thanks

fordfan
6th March, 2017, 05:48 PM
my hds say no internet access what could that be everything else work except immobi

forumoto
18th April, 2017, 09:02 AM
my hds say no internet access what could that be everything else work except immobi

Can someone help help me with the steps involve to activate IMMO FUNCTION on hds please

i have the mvci device it self and have install 3.101.044

with dealer code but the immobi function is not on the menu list