PDA

View Full Version : x431 Diagun erased microSD card

kelekele
22nd April, 2011, 08:12 AM
Hello!
I wanted to backup files from x431 diagun memory card and I deleted all contents of them.Now can not use the device at all and I have no update.
Thanks in advance!

mattydr67
22nd April, 2011, 08:47 AM
Hello!
I wanted to backup files from x431 diagun memory card and I deleted all contents of them.Now can not use the device at all and I have no update. If somebody have diagun with the s / n: 980540191000 and if possible upload the entire contents of the microSD card somewhere?
Thanks in advance!

Why don't you ask your suplier?
He must has your S/N updates.
If he dosn't please contact me in PM and I will tell you the way to make your tool back to life.
Good luck

m1ghty
11th September, 2011, 04:49 PM
hi. can u help me ?
i need a new backup for my device because all in the micro i deleted, can u help to get it working again ? thanks

mattydr67
11th September, 2011, 05:06 PM
hi. can u help me ?
i need a new backup for my device because all in the micro i deleted, can u help to get it working again ? thanks

M8 did you make a back up of your SD card?
If yes you have just to copy the GAG folder back to your card.
If you ever did this...in this case it is a littel bit complicated but it can be fix it.
Good luck

m1ghty
11th September, 2011, 10:00 PM
i do but it not working, now i cant se any logo of the vecihles.
can u tell me i have 2 map 1 call vecihles and the other call smartbox when i open it op shall the name of the map rename to DGAUDI, DGBMW, DGBENZ ect. ?

mattydr67
12th September, 2011, 05:50 AM
i do but it not working, now i cant se any logo of the vecihles.
can u tell me i have 2 map 1 call vecihles and the other call smartbox when i open it op shall the name of the map rename to DGAUDI, DGBMW, DGBENZ ect. ?

M8
I don't understand what you did there but you need to have a GAG folder and for Digun and in this GAG folder you cannot have smartbox. Ok vehicle folder you must have an in it you have to have DGAUDI, DGBMW or others but don't rename item.
( from what I know smartbox floder folder if you have that one is for Master, GX3 or Old Scanner not for Diagun )
Good luck

m1ghty
12th September, 2011, 11:41 AM
mattydr67 er du dansker ?

mattydr67
12th September, 2011, 01:25 PM
mattydr67 er du dansker ?

Speck english mate.
I don't understand what you talking about.
Good luck

m1ghty
12th September, 2011, 02:04 PM
ohh ok. just because u have DK Veteran under your name, but can u help me aboute a new gag folder ? because the backup file i it not working :(

mattydr67
12th September, 2011, 02:11 PM
ohh ok. just because u have DK Veteran under your name, but can u help me aboute a new gag folder ? because the backup file i it not working :(

Do you think that I told you to speak english because I'm DK Veteran?
You worng mate.
Just because this are the rules of this forum and otherwise because I don't understand your language.
And if you have this attitude, I'm sorry but I will not help you.
Good luck

m1ghty
12th September, 2011, 02:51 PM
it is not my intention i just thought u are a danish guy then i just ask if you can understand danish. but i need your help can u help me please ?

mattydr67
12th September, 2011, 03:10 PM
it is not my intention i just thought u are a danish guy then i just ask if you can understand danish. but i need your help can u help me please ?

Mate this are your words:
"ohh ok. just because u have DK Veteran under your name"
You've seen the DK Veteran under my name but you haven't seen my location: Romania.
Ok this is it
tell me what files and folders do you have into the GAG?
Good luck

m1ghty
13th September, 2011, 07:21 AM
yes i know u have location in romania i know a danish guy who live in romania with his wife so then i thought you where are danish guy.
in my gag folder i have configure , display , running_record , save , systemhelp , VEHICLES and Diagunshow.
now if i try to open the diagunshow it turn out black no vehicles :(

mattydr67
13th September, 2011, 07:57 AM
yes i know u have location in romania i know a danish guy who live in romania with his wife so then i thought you where are danish guy.
in my gag folder i have configure , display , running_record , save , systemhelp , VEHICLES and Diagunshow.
now if i try to open the diagunshow it turn out black no vehicles :(

Mate
In the card GAG folder you have to have this files and folders.
When you star Diagun you have to use the Icons for Desktop.
One is for Bluetoot connection and other one is for cable connection.
You haven't to start Diagun using DiagunShow
Good luck

m1ghty
13th September, 2011, 08:33 AM
Thxs mate.
do u have a new update for diagun ?

autodiagnostic
13th September, 2011, 11:31 AM
Why don't you ask your suplier?
He must has your S/N updates.
If he dosn't please contact me in PM and I will tell you the way to make your tool back to life.
Good luck

yeah, I agree with you, give your supplier S/N and they will supply you the program.

mattydr67
13th September, 2011, 12:27 PM
Thxs mate.
do u have a new update for diagun ?

Mate my Diagun has the lastes updates, becasue my supplier can give me that.
Good luck