PDA

View Full Version : Mack Service Diagnostics Ver 2.6.12

toshor
24th April, 2011, 02:40 AM
Help Mack S D 2.6.12 can someone help me please with the Mack software as I am having trouble setting up the data link adapter after I load the program and go to preferences to set the data link and tick the RP1210D Device Name then hit the drop down box to set the NEXIQ com there is no adapters in the drop down box at all I have Loaded all the drivers form the Mack program and the NEXIQ driver to I have tried to plug in NEXIQ comadapter to and still no good any help would be fantastic thanks DK

mondao
24th April, 2011, 03:17 PM
:)
Help Mack S D 2.6.12 can someone help me please with the Mack software as I am having trouble setting up the data link adapter after I load the program and go to preferences to set the data link and tick the RP1210D Device Name then hit the drop down box to set the NEXIQ com there is no adapters in the drop down box at all I have Loaded all the drivers form the Mack program and the NEXIQ driver to I have tried to plug in NEXIQ comadapter to and still no good any help would be fantastic thanks DK
here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/vmac-iii-connection-issues-175401/

hercamp
24th April, 2011, 10:16 PM
either if not appear nexiq....you just connect to the ecm and appear the bulldoggg.....just aply the reg key thats appear in the mondao's post...dont forget to say thanks!!