PDA

View Full Version : cant get it to update

Ruzz2k
13th December, 2008, 07:54 PM
hi, i managed to instal the dk 1.1 image and put the nagra7 files into the correct place, wont update, doesnt show a message is this normal nor does it show the channel, do i need to install a evocam , im not that familar with dreambox, thanks for your help

gizmo.1484
13th December, 2008, 08:52 PM
hi, i managed to instal the dk 1.1 image and put the nagra7 files into the correct place, wont update, doesnt show a message is this normal nor does it show the channel, do i need to install a evocam , im not that familar with dreambox, thanks for your help

Evocam should allready be installed you need to activate it as this is the only Emu that will autoupdate.

Ruzz2k
13th December, 2008, 11:14 PM
hi yeh i put the autoupdate files in the key folder as i read in 500c section, how do i activate it?

Ruzz2k
14th December, 2008, 12:37 AM
ok i done it yay

woody65
15th December, 2008, 01:44 AM
What does the evocam do ? I have flashed the new image , transferred the keys across as documented and used bruteforce as the transponder scan - there are many channels listed but I cant view them. What am I missing here - I have followed the instruction to the letter, however dont understand this evocam thing and dont get it with Sky sports 1? Please advise - i must be missing something ??? thanks

Ruzz2k
15th December, 2008, 06:46 PM
if you put the files from dreambox stuff into the keys folder, and the nagraroms into the scee folder then you need to press and hold info button , then start evocam and just wait

woody65
16th December, 2008, 02:22 AM
Thanks. I powered off and then on again. This time it came up with the DK1.1 image in the background and it said running evocam2.12.
I then pressed the blue button and it showed me 4 options:
1. DreamNetcast Internet radio
2. RSS Newsreader
3. TuxBox Commander
4. Teletext

Nothing extra special happened. I am still unable to get my p*m channels plus B4U etc..something still missing. I am using DK 1.1 image and used Totally spoonfed document for flashing the box. Any help appreciated.