PDA

View Full Version : peugeot 407 mileage help needed

solar
24th April, 2011, 09:51 PM
hello everyone,
I need some help peugeot 407 2004 1.6 hdi mileage.
Bsi 95256.
Dash 93c66(v6).
Ori mileage 166500,need 98000 miles.
First done bsi(with tacho),not really sure was right with version of bsi,but old value read good,write new value OK.
After try to do dash(remove 93c66 chip),and try read with tacho,progm,upa,all i can see FFFFFFF.
I cant read,so i put back everything back in car,turn on ignition....and nothing happens,only one thing works interior light,everything dead.Look like im in trouble now(i have ecu kit handy,but...)....i cant show you dump of dash because i cant read him at all,any ideas that i can do now...
(i try to put back original dump to bsi,but same,car dead:)

swingman26
24th April, 2011, 11:30 PM
With is many dump dash. Don't put bsi.

centrohifi
24th April, 2011, 11:46 PM
Hi...control eprom bsi, welder right position, car start on even without the dashboard, check bsi be, save energy! diagnosis dialogue BSI ?

martin292009
25th April, 2011, 12:31 AM
post your original dumps.

vageric
25th April, 2011, 07:13 AM
look if eproms from bsi and from dash is resolder in right position.(like centrohifi said).

solar
25th April, 2011, 09:05 AM
Thanks for help ,
I try to check everything and let you know later.
Yesterday was to much vine,maybe i mixed up something:)

solar
25th April, 2011, 01:33 PM
write back original dump to bsi....same problem,nothing work at all(looks like baterry disconnected),only interrior light on...
check with pp2000,cant recognize bsi ppppppppppp.
someone have dump for bsi 95256 (1.6 hdi 2004) to try?
or better to go for ecu kit from scrap yard?

solar
26th April, 2011, 09:04 AM
how can i post file with my dump here,i try but cant see how.
because i double check my original dump and nyo4 can read dump version 1 and right mileage reading, i change to different mileage again everything looks good,but when put bsi back to car nothing happens(car dead(front wiper works in slow mode and interrior lamp on),i check battery OK,before i see message Save mode.Maybe problen not in bsi at all,because now i normally can se all deteils with pp2000 but not see any foults

centrohifi
26th April, 2011, 09:40 AM
you edit files with a different version!!!! send original file and original KM !!!

centrohifi
26th April, 2011, 09:44 AM
Km change in 407 , you must change dati in BSI and Dasch simultaneously !!!

solar
26th April, 2011, 01:41 PM
i try to post files but still dont know how

solar
26th April, 2011, 06:38 PM
here my original file from bsi siemens 95256 with 166500miles,can someone check anything good here or file bad.

solar
27th April, 2011, 10:02 PM
today i replace all ecu kit(ecu,bsi,key) and another problem car not start.I want to ask i need to do some adaptation when replace kit,or my new kit not match with my car.
Engine codes same(9HZ),bsi looks same,only ecu codes not match(and my ecu edc16c3,new one edc16c34).Engine starts for second or two(with sound like bad timing,or something like it).I connect PP2000,but not see any immo problems.Can someone help me with this.Cars are same 2004 407 1.6 hdi(9HZ)

mastaflex
28th April, 2011, 12:17 AM
if BSI gives pppppppppppp instead of VIN number, that to say that it's in virgin state or your have bad original dump. so in two cases you have to look for a virgin dump that accord to your BSI model and version and telecode it and you have also to get the PIN code of the car. don't know why you are changing all kit!!!!

ecu are not the same so your will have bad running engine if it starts.

just to try you can just put BSI and see if all accessories are working and if you can get access on diag.

solar
28th April, 2011, 08:44 AM
I try all kit because i thing its easy way(i dont need pay for kit).But looks like its diferent.My car have diferent dash clocks with big lcd screen in middle,car from where comes ecu kit have dash clocks with out lcd.
I try to connect only bsi,looks like i can control everything,and can use diagnostic.
Can someone please explain me how to do job with pp2000.Vin VF36D9HZC21227472.

mastaflex
28th April, 2011, 11:12 AM
so you have a bad BSI dump on your original one. this may be due to bad reading from the beginning. your only solution now is to make the dump virgin and remake adaptations and configuration.

try to look on the forum for virgin dump that match your bsi

solar
1st May, 2011, 10:09 PM
im in trouble,
I put all ffffffff in my bsi and after all configurations still dont have: central locking-electric windows-radio/cd....car starts,mileage good,vin good,looks like i forget to swith something on,but before i use some dumps from here,from diferent car and my car was OK (after key learning),but same problem no windows,central locking,radio+heather fan(now fan working).....i forget something,or my bsi foulty?thanks for help.