PDA

View Full Version : Setting Up Vu Duo using Team Vix Image.

dell_xps
25th April, 2011, 05:40 PM
1. When I first got my VU+ duo I looked everywhere for a guide on how to get this up and running, however there are plenty of great guides out there but they don***8217;t do a start to finish tutorial, so I***8217;ve put this one together, it***8217;s very very rough, but it should get you going, and it should only take you an hour max, that***8217;s including installing the hard drive etc. If you would like to add anything or amend anything let me know, as I said this is a very rough and need tweaked here and there ***9786;.
I recommend installing a hard drive before doing anything with your new VU+ Duo. (I installed a 1TB SAMSUNG HD103SJ SATA F3, ?40), If you go ahead and install the Vix firmware before hand you will not be able to format the hard drive, the only way to format it is by installing it back to the Vu Duo***8217;s original firmware then formatting it. Once you have done that then you will have to reinstall the Vix firmware, so always best to install a hard drive, keep the original Vu Duo firmware on it, then format/initialize it, then once that***8217;s done you can install Vix firmware.
Latest Vix firmware is 2.0.3 @ time of writing this.

2. Guide how to flash a VU+ Duo receiver with a at least a 128mb memory stick formatted to FAT32.

1. Format you memory stick on you PC FAT32.
2. Create a directory in called vuplus.
3. Within the the vuplus directory create another folder called duo.
4. Unzip the USB upgrade files into that directory.
5. Power off your VU+ Duo.
6. Insert memory stick into front USB slot.
7. Power on your VU+ Duo and follow the on screen instructions.
(Usually when you download the VU+ firmware it***8217;s just a case of extracting the firmware and dragging it across to your memory stick, so no need to make folders etc)

3. Ok so now we have the Vix loaded on your new box,
we need to scan for channels, firstly we need to set up
the tuners, you can either run this as a single tuner with loop through or with both tuners connected, loop through will only let you record and watch 2 different programs if they are on the same transponder, whereas if you have both tuners getting a feed you will be able to record 2 channels at the same time, watch one channel and record another.
I***8217;ve also read some people have recorded 3 or 4 channels if they are on the same transponders, not tried this myself, but I***8217;m sure I***8217;ll get round to doing it sometime.
Scanning for channels is very straight forward (electing satellite Astra (28.2E) and DiseqC)
, there is an easier way to do this and takes less time but this is the way I did it as a complete novice to the sat scene.
Anyway 30 to 40 minutes, I have 1041 channels found, FTA channels work no problem, as you would accept.
Resolution depends on what TV set up you have, I have a Plasma HD, so run it at 1080, picture quality is fantastic.

4. How to get the $ programs running on your box, firstly
you will have to get your box hooked up to the internet
via a router or wireless bridge, I found the home plugs were best for my setup. Go into the menu and get the network ip address of your box, probably something like 192.168.0.5 etc, I use an iMac, so the Vu+ duo shows up in finder, but if your running a Windows PC use any FTP prog, there is also Dreambox Edit for this, never used it so cant comment on it. Next you are going to have to google : enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.2.1_1.0-r0_mipsel.ipk, then once you have downloaded and copied that over to your Hard Drive in your VU+ (tmp folder) you need to go into Vu+ menu , then look for ipk installer menu.
Select that file then install.
Now we need to install your c:line,
I cant mention anything about these as it***8217;s against the rules, if you don***8217;t know what one is then google it.
Ok now we have to FTP the c:line to the box, we are installing it the etc folder.
Now we have to enable your c:line, to do this go into main menu, select setup-Softcam / CI- Softcam Manager, then blue button to enable from start up.
Exit back to a $ channel and you should be able to view that channel now.

5. lastly to get all channels sorted into favourites, and get
picons showing, download sgt flipflops bouquet files and picon files listed in the sat section, once downloaded FTP these across to etc/enigma2 folder, and that***8217;s it, press the up or down arrow on the remote then press the blue button for favourites, now you should see folders for movies/sport etc etc
To enable 7 day epg, have a look in plug ins in the menu, look for a UK file, download it, let it install, press epg on remote, you should now have a full listing for a week.

This is done off the top of my head and is a rough draft,
If there are any mistakes please let me know and I will amend it. I will try and post up some pictures of the hard drive install etc.

Anything in this guide is purely for educational purposes,
I take no blame with whatever else you do with this guide.

Copyright DK 2011.

(Not totally finished, will edit post as I get time :-) ).

cactikid
25th April, 2011, 05:57 PM
nicely done,do you do a software update after you have flashed it,think around 31 updates.

dell_xps
25th April, 2011, 06:55 PM
I usually check for updates every couple
of days, not sure whats getting updated, but it's all
good.

RuberDuck
25th April, 2011, 07:19 PM
nicely done,do you do a software update after you have flashed it,think around 31 updates.

we always ( team vix ) recommend that you do a update as soon as you are able to once you load one of our stock images such as 2.1.

dell_xps
25th April, 2011, 07:37 PM
we always ( team vix ) recommend that you do a update as soon as you are able to once you load one of our stock images such as 2.1.

Are you a member of Team Vix or just quoting from something m8 ?

RuberDuck
25th April, 2011, 08:13 PM
Are you a member of Team Vix or just quoting from something m8 ?

yes i am a member of the VIX team, pheonix.

xdoktor
12th June, 2011, 01:31 PM
Thanks for this post Dell_XPS....got me off to a flying start with my new VU+ Duo...after coming from a Starview HD Combo this is a 'DREAM BOX' to own for sure !! lol

dell_xps
12th June, 2011, 06:20 PM
No probs m8, glad you are up and running.
Best box on the market for sure.

theinvoice
3rd July, 2011, 10:03 PM
Hi
Does this instruction guide work for the new VU+UNO?

Great Guide.

dell_xps
4th July, 2011, 09:47 PM
Probably just the same at a guess m8, Rubber Duck will be able to let you know for sure as he has tested one :-)

RuberDuck
5th July, 2011, 12:22 PM
Hi
Does this instruction guide work for the new VU+UNO?

Great Guide.

yes i have a Uno my self this tutorial will work fine with the Uno.

redout
7th July, 2011, 01:01 AM
I am following the instructions but there is no CCcam.cfg when I go to etc to enter my cline?

Did I miss something?

RuberDuck
7th July, 2011, 01:45 AM
no. the VIX image does not come with a CCcam.cfg file. you can make your own using notepad in under a minute.

redout
7th July, 2011, 02:10 AM
no. the VIX image does not come with a CCcam.cfg file. you can make your own using notepad in under a minute.

Aye, I figured it out. I just copied the CCcam.cgf from my D800 and edited it. All up and running now. Thx

showboat
13th July, 2011, 04:31 PM
Bookmarked as i'll need this in a week or two :)

showboat
20th July, 2011, 06:22 PM
I'm nearly done!

I cannot find these files, can anyone advise?

5. lastly to get all channels sorted into favourites, and get
picons showing, download sgt flipflops bouquet files and picon files listed in the sat section

dell_xps
20th July, 2011, 06:50 PM
Easiest bit of the setup m8...lol, check sat section above, it's a sticky, download it there and your away :-)

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/sgtflipflop-skyuk-bouquets-updated-regularly-163750/
follow thread for very latest :-)

Page 48 very latest ok.

colesy72
12th August, 2011, 09:10 AM
New to this although I have used the DB for several years. Have installed the latest version of VIX and followed the instructions to ftp CCcam onto box.
I have ftp'd the CCcam.config into ETC on the box and I can see it through the DCC.

Not sure how to install the cam on the VU+ Duo box.
Have read throuh some of tutorials but just need a bit of an extra pointer.
Is it Softcam or plugins section or am I going off at a wrong tangent????

Many Thanks..

dell_xps
12th August, 2011, 09:44 AM
google, enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.2.1_1.0-r0_mipsel.ipk,
once downloaded transfer it to the temp folder on your vu duo.
Go to the vix menu on your vu duo, look for install manager, you will see the enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.2.1_1.0-r0_mipsel.ipk file showing up on your tv screen, select install, enable it to automatically start, reboot, thats you.

colesy72
12th August, 2011, 03:48 PM
hi,
downloaded and ftp'd to
temp-> var/volatile/...

can only see image manager and install local extension in VIX menu, but neither are showing the CCcam

Is that the right place I have put them or am I miles off the mark?????

Cheers

dell_xps
12th August, 2011, 04:40 PM
I'll pm ya m8, as yer not allowed to discuss above ok :-)

COVENANTS LAND
10th October, 2011, 04:55 PM
Hello Guy's
Could you please help I've put VIX on my my box it's the latest one from Ruber Duck. thanks again. But I've put my config file in he VAR/ect but the cam manager can't see it am I doing somthing wrong ?
Any Ideas
Thanks
Cov

dell_xps
10th October, 2011, 09:14 PM
etc folder m8, not var/ etc, root----etc folder---.cfg file :-)

RuberDuck
10th October, 2011, 09:25 PM
your receiver is enigma2 and as such some of the file systems have changed from the earlier enigma1 boxes so do as dell has said.

cactikid
15th January, 2012, 12:16 AM
presume no change in tut for the new solo boxes,just checking
guys.

cableguy2010
20th January, 2012, 01:26 PM
Beware! For all new Div images you must update the bootloader first to run the new Kernel. The latest version as of this post is here

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f188/vu-solo-vix-2-3-linux-3-1-1-25-12-2011-a-246307/

If you fail to update the bootloader correctly the box will brick and there is not fix for it yet!

dell_xps
20th January, 2012, 01:52 PM
I HAVE EDITED MY FIRST POST, REALLY SORRY YOU BRICKED YOUR BOX M8.

cactikid
20th January, 2012, 10:17 PM
unfortunate when that first post was done,things change and get modified for the newer firmwares, i am looking to flash my solo with the vix but need to know what bootloader,i dont think i want to use a kryptview bootloader lol

RuberDuck
20th January, 2012, 11:44 PM
yes in dells defense when he wrote the tutorial neither the bootloader nor the linux 3.1.1 kernel were available for this receiver. This while regrettable could have been avoided by asking a few questions before flashing the receiver.

SGTFlipFlop
28th January, 2012, 01:12 AM
Thanks for this, I'll be following it when my box arrives

dell_xps
28th January, 2012, 12:09 PM
Any probs m8 post up !

raj1234
28th January, 2012, 04:42 PM
All

I need someone honest advice. I did have a technomate 5204 but have given that to my mother in law. I was about to buy a technomate 7102 but came across the vu Duo as another box with twin turners. The Misses wants a replacement box to act like SLY+ and the EPG to be similar. I have seen the technomates EPG and it quite basic.
I have heard people say setting up this box is quite hard compared to the technomate? Any help in helping me decide would be greateful.

Thanks in advance
Raj

SGTFlipFlop
28th January, 2012, 04:44 PM
EPG is either Rytec or Cross EPG both give you 7 days worth of EPG, Very nice compared to the Now & Next most boxes offer, Can't give you advise on the box as I don't get mine until next week

RuberDuck
28th January, 2012, 04:48 PM
personally i use a combination of both rytek and CrossEPG for sky uk and it works very very well.

RuberDuck
28th January, 2012, 04:51 PM
This is a excerpt from a tutorial i have in the works, This is the part dealing with the EPG setup for sky uk.
===============

Setting up a EPG or electronic program guide.

First of all I would recommend you use a dedicated USB stick for this process, I my self use a Sandisk Cruzor Blade 4GB stick for this purpose as it is very small and easily hidden away behind the receiver.

Format your USB stick to FAT32 from your computer or if it is a new stick you can use it right away.

Place the USB stick in to any of the USB ports on the receiver. ( I use a rear port as it's not in view and therefore hidden away ). then reboot the receiver.

when the receiver has booted up, navigate to the mount manager. Blue button> ViX> mount manager. your USB stick should be shown as Mount: /media/usb if it is not press the green button then highlight the stick and change the mount via the left and right buttons. Then green to save.

now exit from this screen using the back button and navigate to menu> setup> system> EPG.

you now have several options to setup your EPG using either CrossEPG or Rytek or both. I prefer to use both for sky uk as it gives me the best results.

To setup CrossEPG as your EPG

press settings
change the EPG location to /media/usb using the left and right buttons. then press green to save.
scroll down to CrossEPG then press ok, Now scroll down to scheduled download and change this option to once a day then select your preferred scheduled download time, best pick a time when you wont be using the box. I use 04:15
you can leave the other options at their default values. press red to go back.

Now scroll to OpenTV providers and press ok. Highlight and select both sky uk options so you see a green tick next to them, then press the yellow button to download the epg. you will be taken to a radio page where the epg will download. This step will take a few minutes to complete.

To setup Rytek as your EPG

Select XMLTV-importer then as above set your preferred download time and set the daily automatic import option to enable. you can keep all other options at their defaults.
Now press blue and tick all the sky uk options once done press green to save. You can now press manual to download this EPG again as with CrossEPG This will take a few minutes, but once done you should have a fully working EPG setup.

I understand this tutorial as it stands is as rough as a badgers arse but it is still just a work in progress and by no means complete so if any one has any thing to add please do. i do welcome all input.
=======

raj1234
28th January, 2012, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the advice guys.

I have never used Linux, is the setup of this box quite simple.

What about setting C*ine? I presume this cant be discused here.

SGTFlipFlop
28th January, 2012, 05:25 PM
Rubberduck is the man to ask about these boxes :)

dell_xps
28th January, 2012, 05:29 PM
Dead easy to setup, be even easier once I get round to posting a working
image :-), buy it, make sure its not a clone though, try world of satellite Raj.

SGTFlipFlop
28th January, 2012, 05:31 PM
Are the clones in the UK now?

What are wrong with them?

raj1234
28th January, 2012, 05:33 PM
How do you know if you get a clone?

raj1234
28th January, 2012, 05:39 PM
If I get it I would hope you guys would help me set up the box. Whats the current cost?

raj1234
28th January, 2012, 05:47 PM
its cheaper than the technomate 7102.

i think I am swaying towards this box

dell_xps
28th January, 2012, 06:14 PM
There on Ebay guys, think there 100 cheaper than an original, but you'll have to keep using clone safe firmware in the near future as Vu are away to or have released something to stop clones from working.Check out the main VU site has a write up on there.
HTH

dell_xps
28th January, 2012, 06:15 PM
Oh buy from World Of satellite your guaranteed a 100% real deal VU+ Duo, WOS dont deal in clones !

raj1234
28th January, 2012, 06:16 PM
i would get it from world of satellite. Trusted and safe

RuberDuck
28th January, 2012, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the advice guys.

I have never used Linux, is the setup of this box quite simple.

What about setting C*ine? I presume this cant be discused here.

yes its relatively easy to setup. ask when you need help and read as much as you can, you wont go far wrong.

i'm in the process of writing a tutorial to set the receiver up from unboxing to watching FTV channels its just getting the time to complete things.

raj1234
29th January, 2012, 06:43 PM
Guys

Took your advice and jumped in at the deep end.
Spoke to world of satellite and went to pick up my box.
Stef kindly flashed to VIX image but I think thats about all. ( Sorry Stef if that incorrect).
Powered up the box and went to startup wizard.
The box is working and shows the FTA channels.
A couple of questions which the main one cant be answered on the forum (due to the rules) but if any one is able to help my email
Also what to do next to the box?

dell_xps
29th January, 2012, 06:49 PM
You can always PM m8.

raj1234
29th January, 2012, 06:53 PM
Good point.

Sorry about posting twice

cactikid
29th January, 2012, 06:53 PM
raj remove your email addy from posts,its not allowed as you will also get spammed,you are allowed a pm/private message.

raj1234
29th January, 2012, 06:58 PM
Thanks Cactikid

Did not realise. will pm instead

cactikid
29th January, 2012, 07:04 PM
still on one post,did you edit that also?

raj1234
29th January, 2012, 07:09 PM
ok sorry missed that one. thanks again

raj1234
31st January, 2012, 11:51 AM
Hi everyone

Much appreciated the help with the setting up of the box, so thanks again.

Just one question. When I put in a usb drive on the back and initialise it how does the box know toi record to there? Does it do it automatically or do I need to change some settings?

RuberDuck
31st January, 2012, 05:35 PM
you can set it up in the options where you want your recording to be made to. I'm at work rite now so i'm not sure of the exact menu layout as i'm not near a receiver, but no doubt some one who is will chip in.

SGTFlipFlop
31st January, 2012, 07:09 PM
Had a spare 10 minutes, That was pretty painless doing the upgrade to ViX image

raj1234
1st February, 2012, 06:54 PM
thanks guys.

mapped the harddrive folder to the computer and it must be the usb drive as its about 500gb. So the old saying if it works dont fix it!!!

Otherwise the box is working well, but sometimes locks up. is that normal??? ok not normal but does that happen frequently?

raj1234
1st February, 2012, 06:56 PM
On a seperate note a much appreciated thanks to Dell for all his help setting up the box

dell_xps
1st February, 2012, 07:14 PM
No probs m8, locking up, no not really should work no problem, on the very odd occasion I get the black screen, but only when I have been ~~~~ing about in the menu with different settings.
And you are right, if it works leave well alone :-)

RuberDuck
1st February, 2012, 07:34 PM
if the receiver is locking up try enabling the debug logs function then after the next occurrence, reboot the receiver and upload the corresponding debug log either here or on the WoS forum. or just send it via the inbuilt logs manager application on the receiver it self.

raj1234
2nd February, 2012, 04:38 PM
ok guys will send the logs. When I say locking up it froze as I started to record something. On one occassion the screen went blank after I switch a channel and VIX appeared continuosly in the top left. Had to turn off the box at the back.

Have not had enough fooling about time with the box yet but will send you any info I can when it happens. Fingers not crossed as I hope I never have too!!!

dell_xps
2nd February, 2012, 05:34 PM
It could be your just being to quick pressing the buttons on the remote Raj, try enabling the hard drive to spin up all the time, see how that goes.
But do what RD sais about the logs, he'll be able to tell you whats up with it a lot better than anybody else can.
HTH

cactikid
2nd February, 2012, 11:20 PM
silly question one or 2 tuners connected,as in 2 sat feeds? thinking if he only had 1 connected would he get this problem?

dell_xps
2nd February, 2012, 11:27 PM
Sure he has 2 feeds connected, more likely, too quick pressing buttons, we all do it :-)

raj1234
4th February, 2012, 11:03 AM
Sorry about the long post. Hi guys 2 feeds correctly setup. Not sure about pressing the remote too quickly as it stops responding completly.

It did crash again. and heres the log.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<openvix>
<enigma2>
<crashdate>Fri Feb 3 20:11:34 2012</crashdate>
<compiledate>Jan 27 2012</compiledate>
<contactemail>vixlogs@world-of-satellite.com</contactemail>
<!-- Please email this crashlog to above address -->
<skin>ViX_Night_HD/skin.xml</skin>
<sourcedate>Jan 27 2012</sourcedate>
<version>3.0.0</version>
</enigma2>
<image>
<receivermodel>dm500hd</receivermodel>
<kernelcmdline>bmem=112M ubi.mtd=0 root=ubi0:rootfs rootfstype=ubifs rw console=ttyS0,115200n8 rootflags=sync</kernelcmdline>
<nimsockets>NIM Socket 0:</nimsockets>
<imageversion>
<![CDATA[
box_type=vuduo
build_type=0
version=2.3
build=204
drivers=20120118
date=20120127195113
comment=ViX
target=9
creator=Team ViX
url=http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk
catalog=http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk
]]>
</imageversion>
</image>
<software>
<enigma2software>
<![CDATA[
enigma2 - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-fonts - 2010.11.14-r14
enigma2-meta - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.2.1 - 1.0-r0
enigma2-plugin-drivers-usbserial - 1.0-r1
enigma2-plugin-extensions-audiosync - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-autotimer - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-easymedia - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgsearch - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-googlemaps - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-imdb - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaplayer - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediascanner - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif - 0.1+git271+c1869ab-r0.7
enigma2-plugin-extensions-pictureplayer - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-webinterface - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-xmltvimport - 1.0+git57+29fdf21-r27
enigma2-plugin-extensions-xmltvimport-dreamcrc - 1.0+git57+29fdf21-r26
enigma2-plugin-extensions-xmltvimport-rytec - 20120116-r1
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg - 0.6.2+git290+6defade-r9
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-fancontrol - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-hdmicec - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-hotplug - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-mphelp - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-networkbrowser - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-networkwizard - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-positionersetup - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-satfinder - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-videoenhancement - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-videomode - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-wirelesslan - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-vix-core - 2.0+git265+19b1233-release-r0
enigma2-plugin-vix-hd-common - 1.0+git185+f8d86c1-r4
enigma2-plugin-vix-night-hd - 1.0+git185+f8d86c1-r4
enigma2-plugin-vix-xmltvimport - 1.0-r0
enigma2-plugins - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugins-meta - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-skins-meta - experimental-git378+9e11f21-r1
enigma2-streamproxy - 1.0cvs20101014-r1
]]>
</enigma2software>
<vuplussoftware>
<![CDATA[
vuplus-dvb-modules - 3.1.1-r15.20120118
vuplus-dvb-tools - 1.7-r1
]]>
</vuplussoftware>
<xtrendsoftware>
<![CDATA[
]]>
</xtrendsoftware>
<gstreamersoftware>
<![CDATA[
gst-plugin-alsa - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-apetag - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-app - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-audioconvert - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-audioparsers - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-audioresample - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-autodetect - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-avi - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-cdio - 0.10.18-r11.0
gst-plugin-cdxaparse - 0.10.22-r11.1
gst-plugin-decodebin - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-decodebin2 - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-dtsdec - 0.10.22-r11.1
gst-plugin-dvbmediasink - 0.10.0+git113+15a323f-r1
gst-plugin-dvdsub - 0.10.18-r11.0
gst-plugin-flac - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-flv - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-icydemux - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-id3demux - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-isomp4 - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-mad - 0.10.18-r11.0
gst-plugin-matroska - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-mpegaudioparse - 0.10.18-r11.0
gst-plugin-mpegdemux - 0.10.22-r11.1
gst-plugin-mpegstream - 0.10.18-r11.0
gst-plugin-neonhttpsrc - 0.10.22-r11.1
gst-plugin-ogg - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-playbin - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-rtp - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-rtpmanager - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-rtsp - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-souphttpsrc - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-subparse - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-subsink - 0.10.0+git1+a625310-r0
gst-plugin-typefindfunctions - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-udp - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-vcdsrc - 0.10.22-r11.1
gst-plugin-vorbis - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-wavparse - 0.10.30-r11.2
gstreamer - 0.10.35-r0
]]>
</gstreamersoftware>
</software>
<crashlogs>
<enigma2crashlog>
<![CDATA[
eeds/2.3/release/vuduo/vuduo/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.3/release/vuduo/vuduo/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-vuduo.
child has terminated
pipes closed
executing opkg list-upgradable
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 36(16)
job Components.Task.Job name=EPG Cache Check #tasks=2 completed with [] in None
[EPGC] Refreshing EPGCache.
main thread is non-idle! display spinner!
[EPGC] 84438 events read from /etc/enigma2/epg.dat
[SEC] set static current limiting
child has terminated
pipes closed
[OnlineVersionCheck] 0 Updates available
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 36(16)
[ePopen] command: ulimit -s 512;/usr/softcams/CCcam.2.2.1
[TimeShift] Erasing stranded timeshift timeshift.qohCIX.sc
[TimeShift] Erasing stranded timeshift pts_livebuffer.1
setIoPrio best-effort level 7 ok
[TimeShift] Erasing stranded timeshift timeshift.qohCIX
[eBackgroundFileEraser] deleting '/hdd/timeshift/timeshift.qohCIX.sc.del'
job Components.Task.Job name=SoftcamCheck #tasks=1 completed with [] in None
[eBackgroundFileEraser] deleting '/hdd/timeshift/pts_livebuffer.1.del'
[eBackgroundFileEraser] deleting '/hdd/timeshift/timeshift.qohCIX.del'
child has terminated
pipes closed
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 38(16)
set sequence pos 3
set sequence pos 4
[SEC] setVoltage 2
[SEC] sleep 200ms
[SEC] invalidate current switch params
[SEC] sendDiseqc: e00000(DiSEqC reset)
[SEC] sleep 50ms
[SEC] sendDiseqc: e00003(DiSEqC peripherial power on)
[SEC] sleep 150ms
[SEC] sendDiseqc: e01038f2
[SEC] sleep 50ms
set sequence pos 3
set sequence pos 3
[SEC] update current switch params
[SEC] startTuneTimeout 5000
[SEC] setFrontend 1
setting frontend 0
[SEC] sleep 500ms
(0)fe event: status 0, inversion off, m_tuning 1
(0)fe event: status 1f, inversion off, m_tuning 2
OURSTATE: ok
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] channel 0x723c44c8 running
no version filtering
0014: 70 00 00 00 00 00
mask: fc 00 00 00 00 00
mode: 00 00 00 00 00 00
[eEPGCache] channel 0x723c44c8 running
[EPGC] next update in 2 sec
stop release channel timer
no version filtering
0012: 4e d0 25 00 00 00
mask: ff ff ff 00 00 00
ok ... now we start!!
no version filtering
0000: 00 00 00 00 00 00
mask: ff 00 00 00 00 00
eventNewProgramInfo 0 0
have 1 video stream(s) (0917), and 1 audio stream(s) (0918), and the pcr pid is 0917, and the text pid is 091a
allocate demux
disable teletext subtitles
decoder state: play, vpid=2327, apid=2328
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x917) - pcr - ok
DEMUX_START - pcr - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x918) - audio - ok
DEMUX_START - audio - ok
AUDIO_SET_BYPASS(1) - ok
AUDIO_PAUSE - ok
AUDIO_PLAY - ok
Video Device: /dev/dvb/adapter0/video0
demux device: /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
VIDEO_SET_STREAMTYPE 0 - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x917) - video - ok
DEMUX_START - video - ok
VIDEO_FREEZE - ok
VIDEO_PLAY - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x91a) - ttx - ok
DEMUX_START - ttx - ok
VIDEO_SLOWMOTION(0) - ok
VIDEO_FAST_FORWARD(0) - ok
VIDEO_CONTINUE - ok
AUDIO_CONTINUE - ok
AUDIO_CHANNEL_SELECT(0) - ok
not pauseable.
[SEC] set dynamic current limiting
action -> InfobarChannelSelection switchChannelDown
+ 1/1 TID 00
done!
PATready
use pmtpid 010c for service_id d025
no version filtering
010c: 02 d0 25 00 00 00
doing version filtering
0000: 00 00 00 09 00 00
mask: ff 00 00 3f 00 00
mode: 00 00 00 3e 00 00
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
+- 1/2 TID 4e
+ 1/1 TID 02
done!
eventNewProgramInfo 0 0
have 1 video stream(s) (0917), and 2 audio stream(s) (0918, 0919), and the pcr pid is 0917, and the text pid is 091a
decoder state: play, vpid=2327, apid=2328
[eDVBCAService] new service 1:0:1:D025:909:2:11A0000:0:0:0::620 - Nick Jr. 2
[eDVBCAService] add demux 0 to slot 0 service 1:0:1:D025:909:2:11A0000:0:0:0::620 - Nick Jr. 2
[eDVBCIInterfaces] gotPMT
demux 0 mask 01 prevhash 0
doing version filtering
010c: 02 d0 25 03 00 00
mask: ff ff ff 3f 00 00
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
++ 2/2 TID 4e
done!
doing version filtering
0012: 4e d0 25 21 00 00
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
[EPGC] start caching events(1328299870)
[FREESAT] Load tables
[FREESAT] Loading table 1 Filename </usr/share/enigma2/freesat.t1>
[FREESAT] Loading table 2 Filename </usr/share/enigma2/freesat.t2>
sdt update done!
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] diff is -1
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] diff < 120 .. use Transponder Time
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] update RTC
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] time update to 20:11:12
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] m_time_difference is -1
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] set Linux Time
[EPGC] 16275647 bytes for cache used
[SKIN] Parsing embedded skin <embedded-in-'PTSTimeshiftState'>
Start timeshift!
recording to /hdd/timeshift/timeshift.aRRAAm
setIoPrio realtime level 7 ok
[eFilePushThreadRecorder] THREAD START
[EITSave] query epg event id 1052, 1:0:1:D025:909:2:11A0000:0:0:0::620 - Nick Jr. 2
[EITSave] found event.. store to disc
old thread joined 0
[EITSave] query epg event id 1052, 1:0:1:D025:909:2:11A0000:0:0:0::620 - Nick Jr. 2
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
[EPGC] abort non avail schedule reading
[EPGC] abort non avail schedule other reading
[EPGC] abort non avail netmed schedule reading
[EPGC] abort non avail netmed schedule other reading
[EPGC] abort non avail viasat reading
[EPGC] abort non avail mhw reading
[EPGC] nownext finished(1328299876)
action -> OkCancelActions ok
playing 1:0:1:189D:7FD:2:11A0000:0:0:0::101 - BBC One
stopping thread.
[eFilePushThreadRecorder] THREAD STOP
thread joined 0
remove timeshift file
old thread joined 0
[eDVBCAService] free slot 0 demux 0 for service 1:0:1:D025:909:2:11A0000:0:0:0::620 - Nick Jr. 2
[eBackgroundFileEraser] deleting '/hdd/timeshift/timeshift.aRRAAm.del'
[eDVBCAService] free service 1:0:1:D025:909:2:11A0000:0:0:0::620 - Nick Jr. 2
[eBackgroundFileEraser] deleting '/hdd/timeshift/timeshift.aRRAAm.sc.del'
[eBackgroundFileEraser] deleting '/hdd/timeshift/timeshift.aRRAAm.ap.del'
[TimeShift] __evEnd
decoder state: play, vpid=-1, apid=-1
DEMUX_STOP - pcr - ok
DEMUX_STOP - video - ok
VIDEO_STOP - ok
AUDIO_STOP - ok
DEMUX_STOP - audio - ok
AUDIO_CONTINUE - ok
DEMUX_STOP - ttx - ok
start release channel timer
[TimeShift] __evStart
not pauseable.
RemovePopup, id = ZapError
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] remove channel 0x723c44c8
[eEPGCache] remove channel 0x723c44c8
[EPGC] abort caching events !!
allocate channel.. 07fd:0002
(0)tune
RotorCmd ffffffff, lastRotorCmd ffffffff
prepare_sat System 0 Freq 10773000 Pol 0 SR 22000000 INV 2 FEC 4 orbpos 282 system 0 modulation 1 pilot 2, rolloff 0
tuning to 1023 mhz
OURSTATE: tuning
allocate Channel: res 0
[eDVBCIInterfaces] addPMTHandler 1:0:1:189D:7FD:2:11A0000:0:0:0::101 - BBC One
allocate demux
[OnlineVersionCheck] No New online version found
set sequence pos 3
set sequence pos 3
[SEC] setFrontend 1
setting frontend 0
[SEC] sleep 500ms
action -> InfobarShowHideActions toggleShow
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] channel 0x723c44c8 running
no version filtering
[eEPGCache] channel 0x723c44c8 running
no version filtering
0012: 4e 18 9d 00 00 00
ok ... now we start!!
no version filtering
eventNewProgramInfo 0 0
have 1 video stream(s) (1388), and 1 audio stream(s) (1389), and the pcr pid is 1388, and the text pid is 138b
allocate demux
decoder state: play, vpid=5000, apid=5001
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x1388) - pcr - ok
DEMUX_START - pcr - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x1389) - audio - ok
DEMUX_START - audio - ok
AUDIO_SET_BYPASS(1) - ok
AUDIO_PAUSE - ok
AUDIO_PLAY - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x1388) - video - ok
DEMUX_START - video - ok
VIDEO_FREEZE - ok
VIDEO_PLAY - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x138b) - ttx - ok
DEMUX_START - ttx - ok
VIDEO_SLOWMOTION(0) - ok
VIDEO_CONTINUE - ok
AUDIO_CONTINUE - ok
not pauseable.
+- 1/2 TID 4e
+ 1/1 TID 00
done!
PATready
use pmtpid 0100 for service_id 189d
no version filtering
0100: 02 18 9d 00 00 00
doing version filtering
0000: 00 00 00 05 00 00
++ 2/2 TID 4e
done!
doing version filtering
0012: 4e 18 9d 27 00 00
+ 1/1 TID 02
done!
eventNewProgramInfo 0 0
have 1 video stream(s) (1388), and 2 audio stream(s) (1389, 138a), and the pcr pid is 1388, and the text pid is 138b
[eDVBCAService] new service 1:0:1:189D:7FD:2:11A0000:0:0:0::101 - BBC One
[eDVBCAService] add demux 0 to slot 0 service 1:0:1:189D:7FD:2:11A0000:0:0:0::101 - BBC One
doing version filtering
0100: 02 18 9d 1b 00 00
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
sdt update done!
[EPGC] start caching events(1328299880)
crc32 failed! is 547601a7
crc32 failed! is b2aedc8a
crc32 failed! is 659f8748
crc32 failed! is c951ef52
crc32 failed! is 924c729
crc32 failed! is 237215c4
crc32 failed! is 3d7e6c32
crc32 failed! is efab7c23
crc32 failed! is d8bf2709
crc32 failed! is a268a76b
crc32 failed! is c1790ab2
crc32 failed! is a11b3c4f
crc32 failed! is 7600cdc0
crc32 failed! is d302946
crc32 failed! is a2166e9
crc32 failed! is 448b28d1
crc32 failed! is 79103d7b
crc32 failed! is 5eef2509
crc32 failed! is 738c5dd2
crc32 failed! is e829dc6f
crc32 failed! is f5081ff2
crc32 failed! is 2c27c392
crc32 failed! is 28505f43
crc32 failed! is 85d9b13d
crc32 failed! is 6b57ef81
crc32 failed! is d0018714
crc32 failed! is 5100ab88
crc32 failed! is f4ac5790
action -> InfobarMenuActions mainMenu
loading mainmenu XML...
crc32 failed! is 92f997e0
PluginBrowser PluginBrowser
crc32 failed! is 3374c805
crc32 failed! is dcc2f314
crc32 failed! is 484e06a8
crc32 failed! is df69fbb3
crc32 failed! is 810946a7
crc32 failed! is 35d610eb
crc32 failed! is e79efbd1
crc32 failed! is eae23677
crc32 failed! is c2f93ba0
crc32 failed! is 25aa44da
crc32 failed! is a78c4165
crc32 failed! is d7ca13e2
crc32 failed! is 732ac078
crc32 failed! is 869d5452
crc32 failed! is 93ac9f12
crc32 failed! is 4697aa6
crc32 failed! is 44251906
crc32 failed! is 20a40670
crc32 failed! is a33b42c2
crc32 failed! is fc93320
crc32 failed! is 4bb0b960
crc32 failed! is 21af28ff
crc32 failed! is e60b9362
crc32 failed! is 5dc7ae54
crc32 failed! is f7f2eb1
crc32 failed! is 189ac190
crc32 failed! is 3d6b4a28
crc32 failed! is 77ebeb8c
crc32 failed! is e3f68c7c
crc32 failed! is 4bbd7287
crc32 failed! is 827df765
crc32 failed! is 16937c4f
crc32 failed! is d954ed27
crc32 failed! is 68c6efe4
crc32 failed! is ff10c98f
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] diff is 0
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] not changed
crc32 failed! is 9760029d
crc32 failed! is 78e77f75
crc32 failed! is 4c84319
crc32 failed! is 5eaae575
crc32 failed! is 5a8bf9c3
crc32 failed! is 5206acef
crc32 failed! is 4d08f3fb
crc32 failed! is 876620eb
crc32 failed! is 16332efa
crc32 failed! is b005ceda
crc32 failed! is b4fcdd78
crc32 failed! is ab0e0526
crc32 failed! is a95f23ab
crc32 failed! is 93f00791
crc32 failed! is 62af27e0
crc32 failed! is e205d039
crc32 failed! is 955d91e0
crc32 failed! is 8338c7b4
crc32 failed! is 415a274d
crc32 failed! is 8b578f1f
crc32 failed! is bfa5db6a
crc32 failed! is eeeed35a
crc32 failed! is de7312cd
crc32 failed! is 20a904a9
crc32 failed! is c19a7c8c
Start timeshift!
recording to /hdd/timeshift/timeshift.GXEviu
crc32 failed! is 462b84
crc32 failed! is bad0c4d5
crc32 failed! is 6fe868ec
crc32 failed! is dfea1800
old thread joined 0
crc32 failed! is fb0a9b8a
[EITSave] query epg event id 55031, 1:0:1:189D:7FD:2:11A0000:0:0:0::101 - BBC One
[EITSave] query epg event id 55031, 1:0:1:189D:7FD:2:11A0000:0:0:0::101 - BBC One
crc32 failed! is 9006922a
crc32 failed! is 59ccd06e
crc32 failed! is 935680ea
crc32 failed! is b9bd7b1d
crc32 failed! is 505b0bb6
crc32 failed! is d1504e09
crc32 failed! is 7288654
crc32 failed! is f378165
crc32 failed! is 5eb731ad
crc32 failed! is a99f4c79
crc32 failed! is 8f1fcf91
crc32 failed! is 20ac8beb
okbuttonClick
crc32 failed! is 90933f7e
ParentalControlSetup ParentalControlSetup
crc32 failed! is 3fb09403
crc32 failed! is cc2db7a8
crc32 failed! is 27fcb9f7
crc32 failed! is fb707010
crc32 failed! is 1017a8cd
crc32 failed! is 9bc86ef7
crc32 failed! is d123918c
crc32 failed! is 2724d681
crc32 failed! is 7f5bf653
crc32 failed! is 1bc7ded5
crc32 failed! is e1379fd9
crc32 failed! is dc4e31b2
crc32 failed! is 90b144b
crc32 failed! is bce06da2
crc32 failed! is 4381a4b4
crc32 failed! is ddaeb1b3
crc32 failed! is bf11d87e
crc32 failed! is 948d4f01
crc32 failed! is b287836b
crc32 failed! is 3757e975
crc32 failed! is 3af4b28b
crc32 failed! is b3bc1477
crc32 failed! is 88267661
crc32 failed! is 1ce562dc
crc32 failed! is 3dd2964
crc32 failed! is d9ee0ae0
crc32 failed! is 2737b7ec
crc32 failed! is f9cbb11
crc32 failed! is 229607d
crc32 failed! is 1310c227
crc32 failed! is 1a04611a
crc32 failed! is 7633abcb
crc32 failed! is d52578a8
crc32 failed! is cf05243
crc32 failed! is 4f9dea95
crc32 failed! is d2fa17ed
crc32 failed! is c01fe86a
crc32 failed! is d4200deb
crc32 failed! is 853f43e6
crc32 failed! is 12c438ed
crc32 failed! is 5fb57f37
crc32 failed! is 46e7ab06
crc32 failed! is 315d9f5a
crc32 failed! is e82d7c27
crc32 failed! is b90a640d
crc32 failed! is 40ab05e1
crc32 failed! is bb545fb3
crc32 failed! is 7f75a199
crc32 failed! is d7a8394e
action -> OkCancelActions okcrc32 failed! is a4d25af5

okbuttonClick
crc32 failed! is 395d9c90
InputDeviceSetup InputDeviceSelection
LanguageSelection LanguageSelection
Recordings_Timershift RecordingSettings
crc32 failed! is 397f1e28
SkinSelector SkinSelector
Recordings_Timershift TimeshiftSettings
crc32 failed! is 73b28ed7
crc32 failed! is 51f624ba
crc32 failed! is 2ddc4c65
crc32 failed! is 140e3e4c
crc32 failed! is cf0c4019
crc32 failed! is 1691e115
crc32 failed! is 1bb8d1f2
crc32 failed! is 69e9962e
crc32 failed! is 14ec2bfe
crc32 failed! is 3ad048c0
crc32 failed! is 50c7db38
crc32 failed! is 20c48bb8
crc32 failed! is e515775b
[EPGC] nownext finished(1328299887)
okbuttonClick
LogManager LogManager
okbuttonClick
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 46, in action
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/LogManager.py", line 112, in changeSelectionState
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/FileList.py", line 306, in changeSelectionState
IndexError: list index out of range
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0x2124418>>,('OkCancelActions', 'ok')) failed)
]]>
</enigma2crashlog>
</crashlogs>
</openvix>

SGTFlipFlop
4th February, 2012, 11:07 AM
Have you tried re-flashing the image? Maybe worth trying that?

raj1234
4th February, 2012, 11:14 AM
SGTFlipFlop

When I picked it up Stef preflashed it for me. not sure where to begin with that one.

Wouldn't that mean I would have to set the box up from scratch again. Mrs will not be happy if that the case. would have to send her shopping.....thats a bad idea lol

RuberDuck
4th February, 2012, 11:19 AM
It looks like theres a problem with your EPG import.

are you using CrossEPG or XMLTV ?.

also how many sources are you downloading at once ?

please provide as much information as you can.

raj1234
4th February, 2012, 11:44 AM
in EPG setting
setting are as follows.
location - internal flash
filename epg
refresh yes
refresh every 1hr
auto save yes
save every 1 hour
show eit yes
eit/mhw/freesat/via/netmed all set to yes

raj1234
4th February, 2012, 11:47 AM
in cross epg
opentv has a tick next to slyuk 28.2

how do I know which epg source it is downloading.

Should I change the save loction to usb hardrive rather than internal flash. I have heard/read that this may wear out the memory of the flash?

raj1234
4th February, 2012, 11:48 AM
if it help I imported silverfox epg

raj1234
4th February, 2012, 11:56 AM
it is possible to dump the epg setting and post?

SGTFlipFlop
4th February, 2012, 12:08 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f195/setting-up-vu-duo-using-team-vix-image-203110/#post1430147

Follow this for CrossEPG and Rytec

downloading to internal flash could be your problem

raj1234
4th February, 2012, 01:43 PM
what size of usb stick would be ideal. i have a 2gb one kicking about. Would that be ok?

SGTFlipFlop
4th February, 2012, 01:44 PM
Yea that is more than enough, Handy for EPG and Picons

raj1234
4th February, 2012, 02:16 PM
Have installed the usb will report back if there are any further problems. Thanks for the help

raj1234
4th February, 2012, 03:28 PM
One question I have, if some of the channels say no service. If I retune it will not duplicate the channels. For example channel 5 is not working at the moment

SGTFlipFlop
4th February, 2012, 03:48 PM
One question I have, if some of the channels say no service. If I retune it will not duplicate the channels. For example channel 5 is not working at the moment

Update to the latest bouquets mate

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f216/sgtflipflop-skyuk-bouquets-updated-regularly-163750/index31.html#post1431932

Guide also on that link how to send to the box

raj1234
5th February, 2012, 04:33 PM
Guys box crashed twice again. Not sure what is going on but here are the logs. Any ideas???

<openvix>
<enigma2>
<crashdate>Sun Feb 5 08:38:13 2012</crashdate>
<version>3.0.0</version>
</enigma2>
<image>
<kernelcmdline>bmem=112M ubi.mtd=0 root=ubi0:rootfs rootfstype=ubifs rw console=ttyS0,115200n8 rootflags=sync</kernelcmdline>
<imageversion>
<![CDATA[
box_type=vuduo
build_type=0
version=2.3
build=204
drivers=20120118
date=20120127195113
comment=ViX
target=9
creator=Team ViX
]]>
</imageversion>
</image>
<software>
<enigma2software>
<![CDATA[
enigma2 - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-fonts - 2010.11.14-r14
enigma2-meta - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.2.1 - 1.0-r0
enigma2-plugin-drivers-usbserial - 1.0-r1
enigma2-plugin-extensions-audiosync - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-autotimer - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-easymedia - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgsearch - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-googlemaps - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-imdb - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaplayer - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediascanner - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif - 0.1+git271+c1869ab-r0.7
enigma2-plugin-extensions-pictureplayer - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-webinterface - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-extensions-xmltvimport - 1.0+git57+29fdf21-r27
enigma2-plugin-extensions-xmltvimport-dreamcrc - 1.0+git57+29fdf21-r26
enigma2-plugin-extensions-xmltvimport-rytec - 20120116-r1
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg - 0.6.2+git290+6defade-r9
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-fancontrol - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-hdmicec - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-hotplug - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-mphelp - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-networkbrowser - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-networkwizard - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-positionersetup - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-satfinder - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-videoenhancement - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-videomode - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-wirelesslan - 2.8+git10186+d0f537f-release-r6
enigma2-plugin-vix-core - 2.0+git265+19b1233-release-r0
enigma2-plugin-vix-hd-common - 1.0+git185+f8d86c1-r4
enigma2-plugin-vix-night-hd - 1.0+git185+f8d86c1-r4
enigma2-plugin-vix-xmltvimport - 1.0-r0
enigma2-plugins - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-plugins-meta - 2.8+git4320+7d064f8-release-r6
enigma2-skins-meta - experimental-git378+9e11f21-r1
enigma2-streamproxy - 1.0cvs20101014-r1
]]>
</enigma2software>
<vuplussoftware>
<![CDATA[
vuplus-dvb-modules - 3.1.1-r15.20120118
vuplus-dvb-tools - 1.7-r1
]]>
</vuplussoftware>
<xtrendsoftware>
<![CDATA[
]]>
</xtrendsoftware>
<gstreamersoftware>
<![CDATA[
gst-plugin-alsa - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-apetag - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-app - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-audioconvert - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-audioparsers - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-audioresample - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-autodetect - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-avi - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-cdio - 0.10.18-r11.0
gst-plugin-cdxaparse - 0.10.22-r11.1
gst-plugin-decodebin - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-decodebin2 - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-dtsdec - 0.10.22-r11.1
gst-plugin-dvbmediasink - 0.10.0+git113+15a323f-r1
gst-plugin-dvdsub - 0.10.18-r11.0
gst-plugin-flac - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-flv - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-icydemux - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-id3demux - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-isomp4 - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-mad - 0.10.18-r11.0
gst-plugin-matroska - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-mpegaudioparse - 0.10.18-r11.0
gst-plugin-mpegdemux - 0.10.22-r11.1
gst-plugin-mpegstream - 0.10.18-r11.0
gst-plugin-neonhttpsrc - 0.10.22-r11.1
gst-plugin-ogg - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-playbin - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-rtp - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-rtpmanager - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-rtsp - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-souphttpsrc - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-subparse - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-subsink - 0.10.0+git1+a625310-r0
gst-plugin-typefindfunctions - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-udp - 0.10.30-r11.2
gst-plugin-vcdsrc - 0.10.22-r11.1
gst-plugin-vorbis - 0.10.35-r11.1
gst-plugin-wavparse - 0.10.30-r11.2
gstreamer - 0.10.35-r0
]]>
</gstreamersoftware>
</software>
<crashlogs>
<enigma2crashlog>
<![CDATA[
pipes closed
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 35(16)
[SEC] setVoltage 2
[SEC] sleep 200ms
[SEC] sleep 50ms
[SEC] sleep 50ms
[SEC] sleep 150ms
[SEC] sleep 150ms
[SEC] sendDiseqc: e01038f3
[SEC] sleep 50ms
set sequence pos 3
[SEC] sleep 50ms
[SEC] setTone 1
[SEC] sleep 10ms
set sequence pos 3
set sequence pos 3
[SEC] setFrontend 1
setting frontend 0
[SEC] sleep 500ms
[SEC] setFrontend 1
setting frontend 1
[SEC] sleep 500ms
(1)fe event: status 0, inversion off, m_tuning 1
child has terminated
pipes closed
(1)fe event: status 1f, inversion off, m_tuning 2
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] channel 0x24f8e28 running
no version filtering
[eEPGCache] channel 0x24f8e28 running
no version filtering
0012: 4e 18 9d 00 00 00
ok ... now we start!!
no version filtering
eventNewProgramInfo 0 0
have 1 video stream(s) (1388), and 1 audio stream(s) (1389), and the pcr pid is 1388, and the text pid is 138b
allocate demux
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x1388) - pcr - ok
DEMUX_START - pcr - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x1389) - audio - ok
DEMUX_START - audio - ok
AUDIO_SET_BYPASS(1) - ok
AUDIO_PAUSE - ok
AUDIO_PLAY - ok
demux device: /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux1
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x1388) - video - ok
DEMUX_START - video - ok
VIDEO_FREEZE - ok
VIDEO_PLAY - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x138b) - ttx - ok
DEMUX_START - ttx - ok
VIDEO_SLOWMOTION(0) - ok
VIDEO_CONTINUE - ok
AUDIO_CONTINUE - ok
not pauseable.
(0)fe event: status 1f, inversion on, m_tuning 2
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] channel 0x1870170 running
no version filtering
[eEPGCache] channel 0x1870170 running
RECORD service event 6
tuned..
no version filtering
0012: 4e 0f 12 00 00 00
[TIMER] record event 2
[Trashcan] gotRecordEvent <enigma.iRecordableServicePtr; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'ePtr< iRecordableService > *' at 0x18bd6c0> > 2
ok ... now we start!!
no version filtering
RECORD service event 5
Recording to /hdd/movie/20120205 0827 - Channel 5 HD - Roary The Racing Car_001.ts...
POSIX_FADV_RANDOM returned 0
start recording...
RECORD: have 1 video stream(s) (0201), and 1 audio stream(s) (0295), and the pcr pid is 0201, and the text pid is 0241
ADD PID: 0000
ADD PID: 0201
ADD PID: 0241
ADD PID: 0295
[TIMER] record event 4
[Trashcan] gotRecordEvent <enigma.iRecordableServicePtr; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'ePtr< iRecordableService > *' at 0x18bdb60> > 4
[TIMER] record event 6
[Trashcan] gotRecordEvent <enigma.iRecordableServicePtr; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'ePtr< iRecordableService > *' at 0x18bd6c0> > 6
-+ 1/2 TID 4e
+ 1/1 TID 00
done!
PATready
use pmtpid 0100 for service_id 189d
no version filtering
0100: 02 18 9d 00 00 00
doing version filtering
0000: 00 00 00 11 00 00
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
++ 2/2 TID 4e
done!
doing version filtering
0012: 4e 18 9d 2b 00 00
+ 1/1 TID 02
done!
eventNewProgramInfo 0 0
have 1 video stream(s) (1388), and 2 audio stream(s) (1389, 138a), and the pcr pid is 1388, and the text pid is 138b
[EPGC] start caching events(1328431073)
[eDVBCAService] new service 1:0:1:189D:7FD:2:11A0000:0:0:0::101 - BBC One
[eDVBCAService] add demux 1 to slot 0 service 1:0:1:189D:7FD:2:11A0000:0:0:0::101 - BBC One
demux 1 mask 02 prevhash 0
doing version filtering
0100: 02 18 9d 1b 00 00
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
[FREESAT] Load tables
+- 1/2 TID 4e
+ 1/1 TID 00
done!
PATready
use pmtpid 0102 for service_id 0f12
no version filtering
0102: 02 0f 12 00 00 00
doing version filtering
0000: 00 00 00 03 00 00
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
++ 2/2 TID 4e
done!
getting PCR failed!
[eDVBServiceRecord] now running: ?Angelina Ballerina? (1200 seconds)
[TIMER] record event 9
[Trashcan] gotRecordEvent <enigma.iRecordableServicePtr; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'ePtr< iRecordableService > *' at 0x18bdb60> > 9
doing version filtering
0012: 4e 0f 12 2d 00 00
+ 1/1 TID 02
done!
RECORD service event 5
start recording...
RECORD: have 1 video stream(s) (0201), and 1 audio stream(s) (0295) (0241), and the pcr pid is 0201, and the text pid is 0241
ADD PID: 0102
[TIMER] record event 4
[Trashcan] gotRecordEvent <enigma.iRecordableServicePtr; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'ePtr< iRecordableService > *' at 0x18bd6c0> > 4
[TIMER] record event 6
[Trashcan] gotRecordEvent <enigma.iRecordableServicePtr; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'ePtr< iRecordableService > *' at 0x18bdb60> > 6
[eDVBCAService] new service 1:0:19:F12:7ED:2:11A0000:0:0:0:
[eDVBCAService] add demux 0 to slot 0 service 1:0:19:F12:7ED:2:11A0000:0:0:0:
doing version filtering
0102: 02 0f 12 07 00 00
child has terminated
pipes closed
sdt update done!
[EPGC] start caching events(1328431075)
crc32 failed! is e8999756
crc32 failed! is 1886f9b7
crc32 failed! is c01197d1
crc32 failed! is 32a26ac9
crc32 failed! is 656f0341
crc32 failed! is 421fc13
crc32 failed! is 29bdcb7f
crc32 failed! is b8bf0e72
crc32 failed! is beb4c7e
crc32 failed! is 6c5bd648
crc32 failed! is c375e3ac
crc32 failed! is d9189338
crc32 failed! is 4f48bde7
crc32 failed! is a3862c33
crc32 failed! is 2d77c265
crc32 failed! is aa1d0a85
crc32 failed! is f4af0432
crc32 failed! is 94d22700
crc32 failed! is f6cf74f7
crc32 failed! is 9a6da89
crc32 failed! is f09c53a
crc32 failed! is b933b0c9
crc32 failed! is e7245109
crc32 failed! is 9b7e1742
sdt update done!
crc32 failed! is 872e55c
crc32 failed! is 8f937570
crc32 failed! is fb11536a
crc32 failed! is 1b2c963a
crc32 failed! is 7ca52616
crc32 failed! is 856a522e
crc32 failed! is 316ab946
crc32 failed! is a2dc8b28
crc32 failed! is 1da7924
crc32 failed! is 1e539944
crc32 failed! is 805d22bf
crc32 failed! is de8b1f12
crc32 failed! is 821a9bf9
crc32 failed! is c71ac727
crc32 failed! is 184575d
crc32 failed! is 9920eabd
crc32 failed! is 1cf00574
crc32 failed! is a09ca1e9
crc32 failed! is ce2edcb6
crc32 failed! is cf7113c1
crc32 failed! is d487a1cc
crc32 failed! is 91bea5a4
crc32 failed! is b6ac501c
crc32 failed! is 29acc4a0
crc32 failed! is bab2f81a
crc32 failed! is d6818b81
crc32 failed! is 9e05a1ca
crc32 failed! is b06a38a4
crc32 failed! is c063360b
crc32 failed! is f10da4f
crc32 failed! is d4016382
crc32 failed! is a1d556a4
crc32 failed! is b3e2d83f
crc32 failed! is 192fc83e
crc32 failed! is 30e65448
crc32 failed! is 5584be2b
crc32 failed! is 23cd6748
crc32 failed! is 4207a9a1
crc32 failed! is 7fc10d6e
crc32 failed! is d724551b
crc32 failed! is 241d2bce
crc32 failed! is 476ff63
crc32 failed! is b0bcedf8
crc32 failed! is dc5af5a2
crc32 failed! is 12ceac33
crc32 failed! is e5688935
crc32 failed! is 762c9b50
crc32 failed! is 49111b69
crc32 failed! is cb7ff5bf
crc32 failed! is 1e8df041
crc32 failed! is a897520
crc32 failed! is a4dc1308
crc32 failed! is a43d20e1
crc32 failed! is c738378f
crc32 failed! is e9bb2e8a
crc32 failed! is f5022951
crc32 failed! is fc81bd56
crc32 failed! is 6c3e8009
crc32 failed! is e15028
crc32 failed! is 313183cc
crc32 failed! is b403803c
crc32 failed! is d0912094
crc32 failed! is 49ca8292
crc32 failed! is cfa674c6
crc32 failed! is 293f1cd9
crc32 failed! is e792c062
crc32 failed! is b4c4e580
crc32 failed! is 6757247d
crc32 failed! is 3cc0160b
crc32 failed! is 2a0ae70f
crc32 failed! is 7c280580
crc32 failed! is 7fdbf39b
crc32 failed! is 7c658784
crc32 failed! is b15e5133
crc32 failed! is 2989bf
crc32 failed! is a1e15619
crc32 failed! is 375919d4
crc32 failed! is ac761eea
crc32 failed! is 28b6863b
crc32 failed! is b3e409c4
crc32 failed! is ee821b7d
crc32 failed! is be7ea6c5
crc32 failed! is 71d17087
crc32 failed! is b764daae
crc32 failed! is 6571d2cb
Start timeshift!
recording to /hdd/timeshift/timeshift.I0bHxR
crc32 failed! is 79de39eb
crc32 failed! is bb31d789
crc32 failed! is a8a1876f
crc32 failed! is 505550e2
crc32 failed! is 7fb4125e
[EITSave] query epg event id 57657, 1:0:1:189D:7FD:2:11A0000:0:0:0::101 - BBC One
crc32 failed! is 4f3f818d
old thread joined 0
[EITSave] query epg event id 57657, 1:0:1:189D:7FD:2:11A0000:0:0:0::101 - BBC One
crc32 failed! is ebfaa75f
crc32 failed! is 712e0838
crc32 failed! is 177da8f8
crc32 failed! is f520d2ab
crc32 failed! is 3dc156e9
crc32 failed! is 70bd9709
crc32 failed! is bc47b546
crc32 failed! is e513236f
crc32 failed! is 8aed0a21
crc32 failed! is 6fa31fd7
crc32 failed! is 966dcad0
crc32 failed! is da684f29
crc32 failed! is 258ae905
crc32 failed! is e1073d7f
crc32 failed! is fa041908
crc32 failed! is baf4e34d
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] time update to 08:37:57
[EPGC] 9127895 bytes for cache used
crc32 failed! is 48d3e953
crc32 failed! is 6b3d775c
crc32 failed! is e6374304
crc32 failed! is d777c772
crc32 failed! is 24737562
crc32 failed! is 52d8be2e
crc32 failed! is 20f5c935
crc32 failed! is d8941ad1
crc32 failed! is 12110906
crc32 failed! is 47fe35d7
crc32 failed! is 2b7d9386
crc32 failed! is 50307640
crc32 failed! is acbe8354
crc32 failed! is 708bb74d
crc32 failed! is fcccd50b
crc32 failed! is 27cfd929
crc32 failed! is f8e8b7db
crc32 failed! is e0ed853f
crc32 failed! is e356bb0c
crc32 failed! is 9ed64520
crc32 failed! is 5de6f389
broken startcode
crc32 failed! is 577c94fa
broken startcode
broken startcode
broken startcode
broken startcode
broken startcode
broken startcode
broken startcode
broken startcode
crc32 failed! is e72db71d
crc32 failed! is ae217f55
crc32 failed! is 93535e54
crc32 failed! is 4e9d4b45
crc32 failed! is bed3049
crc32 failed! is d70b2c03
crc32 failed! is 738619c3
crc32 failed! is dbcb2461
crc32 failed! is 9652898d
crc32 failed! is 2aab3cb
crc32 failed! is dc7f6639
crc32 failed! is 89ed7cd5
crc32 failed! is 7c7a3087
crc32 failed! is 91031b59
crc32 failed! is 3384de20
crc32 failed! is ebbee5be
crc32 failed! is 29a3e47d
crc32 failed! is b1590fbe
crc32 failed! is d2182635
crc32 failed! is fb19b57f
crc32 failed! is e7c9cc9f
crc32 failed! is ab80212
crc32 failed! is 9067524a
crc32 failed! is c1269aa7
crc32 failed! is 2fa02f26
crc32 failed! is 43f36eab
crc32 failed! is 6b57c8f7
crc32 failed! is b2e77088
crc32 failed! is f1ce4650
crc32 failed! is ed99776c
crc32 failed! is 5b53d7c
crc32 failed! is 68711187
[EPGC] nownext finished(1328431079)
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] diff is 1
[EPGC] abort non avail FreeSat schedule_other reading
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] time update to 08:38:01
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] m_time_difference is 1
[EPGC] 9127895 bytes for cache used
[EPGC] nownext finished(1328431081)
[EPGC] stop caching events(1328431081)
[EPGC] next update in 60 min
action -> OkCancelActions cancel
loading mainmenu XML...
okbuttonClick
okbuttonClick
okbuttonClick
HarddiskSetup HarddiskSelection
HarddiskSetup HarddiskFsckSelection
HarddiskSetup HarddiskConvertExt4Selection
okbuttonClick
[Harddisk] Failed to get model: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sys/block/sda/device/vendor'
Screen <class 'Screens.HarddiskSetup.HarddiskSelection'>((), {}): <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 243, in create
return screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/HarddiskSetup.py", line 56, in __init__
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Harddisk.py", line 701, in HDDList
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Harddisk.py", line 132, in capacity
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Harddisk.py", line 124, in diskSize
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Harddisk.py", line 11, in readFile
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sys/block/sda/size'
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 66, in action
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 62, in okbuttonClick
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 30, in __call__
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 77, in runScreen
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 83, in openDialog
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 306, in openWithCallback
dlg = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 317, in open
dlg.isTmp = True
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'isTmp'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method NumberActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.NumberActionMap instance at 0x18cf8c8>>,('OkCancelActions', 'ok')) failed)
]]>
</enigma2crashlog>
</crashlogs>
</openvix>

raj1234
5th February, 2012, 04:33 PM
and the next one

<openvix>
<enigma2>
<crashdate>Sun Feb 5 10:28:05 2012</crashdate>
<version>3.0.0</version>
</enigma2>
<image>
<imageversion>
<![CDATA[
box_type=vuduo
build_type=0
version=2.3
build=204
drivers=20120118
date=20120127195113
comment=ViX
target=9
creator=Team ViX
]]>
</imageversion>
</image>
<software>
<enigma2software>
<!-- Cannot allocate memory -->
</enigma2software>
<vuplussoftware>
</vuplussoftware>
<xtrendsoftware>
</xtrendsoftware>
<gstreamersoftware>
</gstreamersoftware>
</software>
<crashlogs>
<enigma2crashlog>
<![CDATA[
[Timer] Record <RecordTimer.RecordTimerEntry object at 0x1852f10>
[TIMER] record time changed, start prepare is now: Sat Feb 4 21:56:40 2012
[Timer] Record <RecordTimer.RecordTimerEntry object at 0x1852e30>
It's now Sun Feb 5 10:24:51 2012
[timer.py] next activation: Sun Feb 5 10:26:32 2012 (in 99965 ms)
[PowerManager] AutoStart Enabled
[ImageManager] AutoStart Enabled
[ImageManager] Backup Schedule Disabled at (now=Sun Feb 5 10:24:52 2012)
[BackupManager] AutoStart Enabled
[BackupManager] Backup Schedule Disabled at (now=Sun Feb 5 10:24:52 2012)
[EPGImport] autostart (0) occured at 1328437492.1
[EPGImport] WakeUpTime now set to 1328507100 (now=1328437492)
[EPGImport] onBootStartCheck
[EPGImport] WakeUpTime now set to 1328507100 (now=1328437492)
[EPGImport] now=1328437492 wake=1328507100 wake-now=69608
[EPGImport] starting import because auto-run on boot is enabled
[EPGImport] using source /etc/epgimport/vix.sources.xml
[EPGImport] using source http://www.vuplus-community.net/rytec/rytec.sources.xml
[EPGImport] nextImport, source= Satmate Sky UK
[EPGImport] Downloading: http://hqsatellite.com/satmate/skyuk_epg.dat.gz to local path: /media/hdd/epgimport.gz
[SKIN] No skin to read...
[Skin] Attribute not implemented: backgroundColorEvent value: black
setValue 100
Setvolume: 100 100 (raw)
Setvolume: 0 0 (-1db)
Setvolume: 100 100 (raw)
Setvolume: 0 0 (-1db)
[Trashcan] gotRecordEvent None None
[EPGC] 121466 events read from /media/usb/epg.dat
[DebugLogCheck] Poll Started
[OnlineVersionCheck] Online check started (now=Sun Feb 5 10:25:00 2012)
[CrossEPG_Loader] loading data with crossepg patch v2
[EPGC] start crossepg import
[EPGC] 0 aliases groups in crossepg db
[EPGC] imported 124851 events from crossepg db
[EPGC] 6433426 bytes for cache used
[SoftcamManager] Poll occured at Sun Feb 5 10:25:23 2012
[SoftcamManager] Timer Check Enabled
playing 1:0:19:2710:801:2:11A0000:0:0:0::103 - ITV1 HD
[TimeShift] __evStart
not pauseable.
allocate channel.. 0801:0002
opening frontend 0
(0)tune
RotorCmd ffffffff, lastRotorCmd ffffffff
prepare_sat System 0 Freq 10832000 Pol 0 SR 22000000 INV 2 FEC 4 orbpos 282 system 0 modulation 1 pilot 2, rolloff 0
tuning to 1082 mhz
OURSTATE: tuning
allocate Channel: res 0
[eDVBCIInterfaces] addPMTHandler 1:0:19:2710:801:2:11A0000:0:0:0::103 - ITV1 HD
allocate demux
child has terminated
pipes closed
[ePopen] command: route -n | grep eth0
child has terminated
pipes closed
child has terminated
pipes closed
child has terminated
pipes closed
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 35(17)
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 38(17)
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 40(16)
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 43(16)
child has terminated
pipes closed
[ePopen] command: mount //192.168.0.51/public
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 51(16)
[EPGImport] download failed: [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): <class 'twisted.internet.error.TimeoutError'>: User timeout caused connection failure.
]
[EPGImport] nextImport, source= Satmate Sky IT
[EPGImport] Downloading: http://hqsatellite.com/satmate/skyit_epg.dat.gz to local path: /media/hdd/epgimport.gz
[EPGC] Saving EPGCache.
[EPGC] store epg to realpath '/media/usb/epg.dat'
[EPGC] 121466 events written to /media/usb/epg.dat
child has terminated
pipes closed
nameservers: [[192, 168, 0, 1]]
read configured interface: {'lo': {'dhcp': False}, 'eth0': {'dhcp': True}}
self.ifaces after loading: {'eth0': {'preup': False, 'predown': False, 'ip': [192, 168, 0, 124], 'up': True, 'mac': '00:1d:ec:02:97:fa', 'dhcp': True, 'bcast': [192, 168, 0, 255], 'netmask': [255, 255, 255, 0], 'gateway': [192, 168, 0, 1]}}
[OpenWebif] started on 80
child has terminated
pipes closed
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 45(16)
job Components.Task.Job name=DebugLogCheck #tasks=1 completed with [] in None
executing opkg update
[OnlineVersionCheck] Next check at: Sun Feb 5 16:25:33 2012 (Sun Feb 5 10:25:33 2012)
job Components.Task.Job name=OnlineVersionCheck #tasks=1 completed with [] in None
[EPGC] Saving EPGCache.
[EPGC] 121466 events written to /media/usb/epg.dat
[EPGC] 6433044 bytes for cache used
data: Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.3/release/vuduo/3rdparty/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.3/release/vuduo/3rdparty/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-3rdparty.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.3/release/vuduo/all/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.3/release/vuduo/all/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-all.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.3/release/vuduo/mipsel/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.3/release/vuduo/mipsel/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-mipsel.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.3/release/vuduo/vuduo/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.3/release/vuduo/vuduo/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-vuduo.
child has terminated
pipes closed
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 37(16)
[EPGC] 121466 events read from /media/usb/epg.dat
child has terminated
pipes closed
[TimeShift] Erasing stranded timeshift timeshift.gqFac7.sc
[eBackgroundFileEraser] deleting '/hdd/timeshift/timeshift.gqFac7.sc.del'
[TimeShift] Erasing stranded timeshift timeshift.gqFac7
[eBackgroundFileEraser] deleting '/hdd/timeshift/timeshift.gqFac7.del'
child has terminated
pipes closed
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 39(16)
[EPGImport] Free Mem 2436
[EPGImport] Not Enough Ram
[EPGImport] Creating Swapfile.
[ePopen] command: dd if=/dev/zero of=/swapfile_xmltv bs=1024 count=16440
set sequence pos 3
set sequence pos 4
[SEC] setVoltage 2
[SEC] sleep 200ms
[SEC] sleep 50ms
[SEC] sleep 150ms
[SEC] sleep 50ms
set sequence pos 3
set sequence pos 3
[SEC] setFrontend 1
setting frontend 0
[SEC] sleep 500ms
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] channel 0x2f555d0 running
no version filtering
[eEPGCache] channel 0x2f555d0 running
no version filtering
0012: 4e 27 10 00 00 00
ok ... now we start!!
no version filtering
eventNewProgramInfo 0 0
have 1 video stream(s) (093a), and 1 audio stream(s) (0941), and the pcr pid is 093a, and the text pid is 0944
allocate demux
decoder state: play, vpid=2362, apid=2369
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x93a) - pcr - ok
DEMUX_START - pcr - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x941) - audio - ok
DEMUX_START - audio - ok
AUDIO_SET_BYPASS(1) - ok
AUDIO_PAUSE - ok
AUDIO_PLAY - ok
VIDEO_SET_STREAMTYPE 1 - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x93a) - video - ok
DEMUX_START - video - ok
VIDEO_FREEZE - ok
VIDEO_PLAY - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x944) - ttx - ok
DEMUX_START - ttx - ok
VIDEO_SLOWMOTION(0) - ok
VIDEO_CONTINUE - ok
AUDIO_CONTINUE - ok
not pauseable.
+ 1/1 TID 00
done!
PATready
use pmtpid 0120 for service_id 2710
no version filtering
0120: 02 27 10 00 00 00
doing version filtering
0000: 00 00 00 19 00 00
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
+- 1/2 TID 4e
+ 1/1 TID 02
done!
eventNewProgramInfo 0 0
have 1 video stream(s) (093a), and 2 audio stream(s) (0941, 093b), and the pcr pid is 093a, and the text pid is 0944
decoder state: play, vpid=2362, apid=2369
[eDVBCAService] new service 1:0:19:2710:801:2:11A0000:0:0:0::103 - ITV1 HD
[eDVBCAService] add demux 0 to slot 0 service 1:0:19:2710:801:2:11A0000:0:0:0::103 - ITV1 HD
doing version filtering
0120: 02 27 10 19 00 00
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
++ 2/2 TID 4e
done!
doing version filtering
0012: 4e 27 10 3b 00 00
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
[EPGC] start caching events(1328437551)
sdt update done!
[FREESAT] Load tables
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] time update to 10:25:53
[EPGC] 12867648 bytes for cache used
Start timeshift!
recording to /hdd/timeshift/timeshift.aIFLuU
[EITSave] query epg event id 965, 1:0:19:2710:801:2:11A0000:0:0:0::103 - ITV1 HD
old thread joined 0
[EITSave] query epg event id 965, 1:0:19:2710:801:2:11A0000:0:0:0::103 - ITV1 HD
[EPGC] nownext finished(1328437558)
loading mainmenu XML...
okbuttonClick
okbuttonClick
okbuttonClick
[EPGImport] fallback to default translation for XMLTV-Importer
okbuttonClick
action -> SetupActions cancel
[EPGC] 121556 events written to /media/usb/epg.dat
It's now Sun Feb 5 10:26:30 2012
next real activation is Mon Feb 6 08:26:40 2012
[timer.py] next activation: Sun Feb 5 10:28:10 2012 (in 99808 ms)
okbuttonClick
It's now Sun Feb 5 10:26:31 2012
[timer.py] next activation: Sun Feb 5 10:28:11 2012 (in 99795 ms)
okbuttonClick
action -> MsgBoxActions ok
[EPGC] 121752 events written to /media/usb/epg.dat
[EPGC] 12930217 bytes for cache used
child has terminated
pipes closed
[ePopen] command: mkswap /swapfile_xmltv
child has terminated
pipes closed
[ePopen] command: swapon /swapfile_xmltv
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 65(16)
child has terminated
pipes closed
[EPGImport] afterDownload /media/hdd/epgimport.gz
[EPGImport] Using twisted thread for DAT file
[EPGImport] Uncompressing /media/hdd/epgimport.gz
[EPGImport] Failed to import /media/hdd/epgimport.gz: Not a gzipped file
[EPGImport] imported 0 events
[EPGImport] #### Finished ####
[EPGImport] Removing Swapfile.
[ePopen] command: swapoff /swapfile_xmltv && rm /swapfile_xmltv
child has terminated
pipes closed
action -> MenuActions menu
action -> InfobarShowHideActions hide
loading mainmenu XML...
okbuttonClick
okbuttonClick
action -> WizardActions ok
[ePopen] command: sfdisk -l /dev/sd? | grep swap | awk '{print $(NF-9)}' >/tmp/devices.tmp
child has terminated
pipes closed
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 66(16)
[EPGC] 13030368 bytes for cache used
action -> WizardActions back
action -> WizardActions back
okbuttonClick
okbuttonClick
okbuttonClick
HarddiskSetup HarddiskSelection
HarddiskSetup HarddiskFsckSelection
HarddiskSetup HarddiskConvertExt4Selection
okbuttonClick
[Harddisk] Failed to get model: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sys/block/sda/device/vendor'
Screen <class 'Screens.HarddiskSetup.HarddiskSelection'>((), {}): <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 243, in create
return screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/HarddiskSetup.py", line 56, in __init__
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Harddisk.py", line 701, in HDDList
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Harddisk.py", line 132, in capacity
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Harddisk.py", line 124, in diskSize
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Harddisk.py", line 11, in readFile
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sys/block/sda/size'
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 66, in action
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 62, in okbuttonClick
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 30, in __call__
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 77, in runScreen
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 83, in openDialog
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 306, in openWithCallback
dlg = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 317, in open
dlg.isTmp = True
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'isTmp'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method NumberActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.NumberActionMap instance at 0x2f66878>>,('OkCancelActions', 'ok')) failed)
]]>
</enigma2crashlog>
</crashlogs>
</openvix>

RuberDuck
5th February, 2012, 05:20 PM
have you sent these logs to us via the logs manager function on the box ?. once again ( and im no expert here ) but it looks to me like its epg related.

raj1234
5th February, 2012, 05:32 PM
yes sent also via the box

raj1234
5th February, 2012, 05:34 PM
if Stef has installed the VIX firmware before I picked up the box. If I need to reinstall the firmware the can I follow the instructions on page 1 of this thread? As it has the new boot loader I would assume. Theres no harm in redoing the firmware is there?

raj1234
5th February, 2012, 07:23 PM
Actually just went in to change the channel for my toddler and the box crashed

raj1234
9th February, 2012, 10:55 AM
Hi

Me again, just wanted to know if anyone knows that the box has the current VIX image. I have read that the previuos image is more stable. Is it possible to downgrade the VIX image? The bootloader is up todate

dell_xps
9th February, 2012, 02:26 PM
Yes m8, you can.

josman2003
23rd February, 2012, 08:41 PM
Hi guys, i am new to this and have just purchased a vu+ duo clone.
I can't seem to get the box to turn on. Plugged everything in, turned it on at the back and then trying to power on by pressing the power button on the remote but the led on the box just flashes. Am i doing something wrong or is there something wrong with the box.

Thanks

SGTFlipFlop
23rd February, 2012, 08:43 PM
I can't seem to get the box to turn on. Plugged everything in, turned it on at the back and then trying to power on by pressing the power button on the remote but the led on the box just flashes. Am i doing something wrong or is there something wrong with the box.

Thanks

Not sure about this but does the clone come with an image installed?

dell_xps
23rd February, 2012, 09:09 PM

Thanks

Put it in the clone section m8, ta

josman2003
23rd February, 2012, 09:10 PM
was supposed to come with Vix already installed

stailked
7th March, 2012, 12:23 PM
Great help, thanks.

mobiwan
17th May, 2012, 02:04 PM
Cheers - Thanks

gio65_00
18th May, 2012, 11:50 AM
Can anyone help me with where I can find the box images for Vu Duo clone? And also what images to recommend?

dell_xps
22nd May, 2012, 11:05 AM
Stick any Duo image on a clone m8, as long as its a V2 box, if not update the kernal on it, and then use any image.
HTH
PS there are no clone images !!

sjmc1974
8th August, 2012, 06:17 PM
just to get it in my thick head, do I flash my default firmware vu+ duo with kernel inside vix2.4.158 download then go on to flash image? must I reboot after kernel flash then flash image
many thanks

DOUGALMCD
9th August, 2012, 07:46 AM
I would do a bit more reading mate before you want to start flashing. If you have vix 2.4.158 then you have the latest bootloader and I assume you have an original duo. Remember if you do a new flash it will wipe out settings already on box.You should do a backup before you flash box.If you need to ask anything start a new thread.hth