Just download an app.
what version iPod you got?

floppy
26th April, 2011, 06:11 PM
the model is A1213 16 gig not sure what generation sorry

mickydibble
26th April, 2011, 11:18 PM
the model is A1213 16 gig not sure what generation sorry

ok its first gen and you should goto jailbreakme.com in safari to jailbreak..leave plugged in to comp... then you would be open to more than would usually be possible....
do you have the app store app on?or an itunes account ?

floppy
27th April, 2011, 06:23 PM
hi micki no i dont have a itunes acount would it be better?

floppy
27th April, 2011, 07:46 PM
i also have another problem my ipod touch says it cannot find the server. i am trying to connect wireless to my router password is fine checked a dozen times all the other wireless laptops are fine. restored the ipod touch several times put in the router password and still comes up with the same message
SAFARI CANT OPEN THE PAGE BECAUSE IT CANT FIND THE SERVER. but o the top left of the screen i have a good signal please help just want internet radio in the kitchen and garden. thanks

mickydibble
27th April, 2011, 09:53 PM
i also have another problem my ipod touch says it cannot find the server. i am trying to connect wireless to my router password is fine checked a dozen times all the other wireless laptops are fine. restored the ipod touch several times put in the router password and still comes up with the same message
SAFARI CANT OPEN THE PAGE BECAUSE IT CANT FIND THE SERVER. but o the top left of the screen i have a good signal please help just want internet radio in the kitchen and garden. thanks

Goto settings,general,reset network settings try that.

As for iTunes account it is always best to get an account and download something/an app which is free then use installius etc to down other things freely

George Iskander
8th August, 2011, 09:06 AM
Check app store !!
You will find lots of applications that deals with radio streaming .