PDA

View Full Version : appreciate advice

dclem
14th December, 2008, 01:00 AM
Hi All this is my first post i have had a dbox2 for a while now nokia 2 x and lazy i no but always had someone to sort my box when it has gone down.. after 5 days of reading and late nights i am no further to getting anywhere. I have managed to connect to my box and flashed new image Lincsat full 7.25full.. i am located in Erith Kent and whenever i scan can never find any chanels i no how to edit keys in the box .. my source is fine as i tried a friends box and works ok.. found 303 transponders but no channels are showing not even FTA like a idiot i changed my location in tuxcommander to mynearest location bexheath i believe?? then i cant find any transponders and lost my boquets and service files.. where can i find these looked on the download section but my not sure what one to use,, please can someone offer me advice as i am pulling my hair out Thanks in advance

Dave

kvallabhai
14th December, 2008, 04:30 PM
try loading the new commando 10 image available from the downloads section. remember use the correct version if dbox2 use version x2.

Once loaded press the blue button twice. You can then choose set scan by location where you can choose your local area from the menu's. Then do a fast scan.

mo.p
14th December, 2008, 06:58 PM
Hi All this is my first post i have had a dbox2 for a while now nokia 2 x and lazy i no but always had someone to sort my box when it has gone down.. after 5 days of reading and late nights i am no further to getting anywhere. I have managed to connect to my box and flashed new image Lincsat full 7.25full.. i am located in Erith Kent and whenever i scan can never find any chanels i no how to edit keys in the box .. my source is fine as i tried a friends box and works ok.. found 303 transponders but no channels are showing not even FTA like a idiot i changed my location in tuxcommander to mynearest location bexheath i believe?? then i cant find any transponders and lost my boquets and service files.. where can i find these looked on the download section but my not sure what one to use,, please can someone offer me advice as i am pulling my hair out Thanks in advance

Dave
hi m8 if u know your netid and symbol rate put in when u go in service scan then start scan

lf53wmp
14th December, 2008, 09:26 PM
hi im also needing help but as i canno't download a guide yet i need to know how can u tell if your dbox is a 1x chipset or 2x thanks

mini
14th December, 2008, 09:50 PM
use this to check flash type>>>>Digital Kaos - Downloads - Check Flash Type (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/others/7/check-flash-type-334/)

all you have to do is FTP the new rom to to the VAR/KEYS folder>>>4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (2) nagrarom7.bin (http://www.4shared.com/file/75972463/fe7bbf78/_2__nagrarom7.html)