PDA

View Full Version : SV4 Recording problem

tony_i
14th December, 2008, 04:27 PM
Hi

Often when I use the epg on thr sv4 to schedule a recording to my hdd it will start okay but then decides not to swith itself off.

Anyone else found the same problem and more importantly a possible solution?

Thanks in advance.

Smokey786
15th December, 2008, 05:49 PM
I'm getting the same problem, I schedule a record and the box crashes or when I try to record 'from now' again it crashes... have to switch off from the back and back on!

I don;t know if it has anything to do with the external h/d which I have, but it has been formatted by the box and still no joy! Any help appreciated !

tony_i
17th December, 2008, 01:41 PM
I'm getting the same problem, I schedule a record and the box crashes or when I try to record 'from now' again it crashes... have to switch off from the back and back on!

I don;t know if it has anything to do with the external h/d which I have, but it has been formatted by the box and still no joy! Any help appreciated !

Right...so a completely different problem then?

good2know
17th December, 2008, 10:46 PM
have you tried the v1.06 firmware update

i used a 16gb flash card and reader straight into the box, i noticed when i first started to use it it didn't fit in the slot completely cause of the position of the usb being next to the output and using a wide card reader...

this would hang the system and i would need to switch off the main power to re-initalise it.. i put it on a usb extention cable and it seems to be working fine on mine now...

best i can offer

good luck

G2K