PDA

View Full Version : ALFA 156 2.4 jtd

TWINGO
26th April, 2011, 09:53 PM
Hi friends...

My new problem is an ecu of ALFA 156 2.4.
I've read ori file with kwp and galletto...
I've remap ori file...
But I can't write the new file on ecu.
When I go to write, I see start the write process and after stop it to 15%...
I can write only ori file.
Somebody can tell me why?
Problem is cks?
I post the files

Thanks

levisdj
26th April, 2011, 10:36 PM
Checksum seems to be ok for this file.Plus, Galetto does automatic checksum on that car.You said : I've read ori file with kwp and galletto... like in : tried with both of them : like in read with Galetto, mod then re-write with Galetto. Then same process with Kwp, or what ? My read with Galetto for a 156, 1.9 JTD tho ... took like 45 minutes!How much did your take?

TWINGO
26th April, 2011, 11:27 PM
Checksum seems to be ok for this file.Plus, Galetto does automatic checksum on that car.You said : I've read ori file with kwp and galletto... like in : tried with both of them : like in read with Galetto, mod then re-write with Galetto. Then same process with Kwp, or what ? My read with Galetto for a 156, 1.9 JTD tho ... took like 45 minutes!How much did your take?

Hi friend...
I've read with kwp and after I've try to write with kwp and galletto. I've not the same problem with other car...

ominimicu
26th April, 2011, 11:38 PM
omg, check your remap..is harmful for the engine

DIBEKOT
27th April, 2011, 12:48 AM
Bad remap. Do not flash this map in your car.

Looks like ECM2001 tuning. A lot of maps are tuned the wrong way and a lot of maps are not tuned at all.

mariooo
27th April, 2011, 07:14 AM
Hi friends...

My new problem is an ecu of ALFA 156 2.4.
I've read ori file with kwp and galletto...
I've remap ori file...
But I can't write the new file on ecu.
When I go to write, I see start the write process and after stop it to 15%...
I can write only ori file.
Somebody can tell me why?
Problem is cks?
I post the files

Thanks
are you sure your Alpha 156 is the original?
you have to find another such as your original file and compare it with your original ..
maybe someone before you has made a change and stopped the ECU with a base that reverses a bit to 15% ... This makes antituning ECU, and then you can not write another file amended only unlock the ECU ... try opening your controller if the flash is mounted only ok if you find a base you must first remove and then ok ..

your file, you can try it but not right after your edit, the torque limiter does not fit the turbo is bad etc.

TWINGO
30th April, 2011, 01:51 AM
are you sure your Alpha 156 is the original?
you have to find another such as your original file and compare it with your original ..
maybe someone before you has made a change and stopped the ECU with a base that reverses a bit to 15% ... This makes antituning ECU, and then you can not write another file amended only unlock the ECU ... try opening your controller if the flash is mounted only ok if you find a base you must first remove and then ok ..

your file, you can try it but not right after your edit, the torque limiter does not fit the turbo is bad etc.

Hi Mariooo...

I've resolved my problem: the "body computer" is programmed for lock up the k-line.
Sorry for this map but this is only the first that I want write for try the car on the road...
The map of turbo is bad but why the torque limiter is bad?
If you've something to teach me... I want learn...

Thanks Mariooo.
To the next...

TWINGO
30th April, 2011, 02:02 AM
omg, check your remap..is harmful for the engine

Don't worry... It's only for try the car...

I never tryed this car. Can you tell me something of it?

Thanks...

sarkann
4th May, 2011, 03:49 PM
Try this and reply. No pass.
If it is another sw version, just click "whole map writing".
I tested it on dyno - 180hp.

Don?t forget to press Thanks.

TWINGO
5th May, 2011, 07:31 PM
Try this and reply. No pass.
If it is another sw version, just click "whole map writing".
I tested it on dyno - 180hp.

Don?t forget to press Thanks.

Thank for your support.
Your zip file is damaged.
Please, upload it again.

sarkann
8th May, 2011, 08:58 PM
It was sent to email. Send reply.