PDA

View Full Version : No disney cinemagic HD or channel 4 HD

iphonic
27th April, 2011, 12:41 AM
Does anyone know how i could get back the two channels above on my starview hd combo plus on the sat side, i have knightride firmware installed also i have tried using channel list files april and march ones but still no luck. On google it says they have changed frequency but i found the frequency for them but i just dont know what secrion the details go in on the starview hd combo lan box, i would appreciate it if someone could help

Many thanks

ramjamman
27th April, 2011, 09:11 AM
Hi

:afraid:Nope, that file is for sv6 and sv7 only. There has been no release of firmware that will make the combo work at the moment. Not on cable side anyway. :deal:in posts

irishbluestaffy
27th April, 2011, 09:33 AM
it is for the sv hd box its a channel manager but it still dont find disney c hd on sat side,skyla20 im shore some1 will put a guide on soon 4 us that will show step by step on how to do it

iphonic
27th April, 2011, 11:55 AM
it is for the sv hd box its a channel manager but it still dont find disney c hd on sat side,skyla20 im shore some1 will put a guide on soon 4 us that will show step by step on how to do it

Yeah the sat side, its a shame there is no info on how to do it manually hope someone does help with it

lincsat
27th April, 2011, 01:01 PM
They are pretty self-explanatory. Go to the manual satellite scan, enter the parameters and scan. You also have the option to Network Search so the box will find all frequencies in the package.

irishbluestaffy
27th April, 2011, 03:02 PM
They are pretty self-explanatory. Go to the manual satellite scan, enter the parameters and scan. You also have the option to Network Search so the box will find all frequencies in the package.
just dun the network scan and it worked thanx m8 ye a star:top:

iphonic
27th April, 2011, 06:49 PM
Tried a networkscan but still no luck for them two channels i think im doing it wrong,

Menu - installation - satellite search -

Satellite > astra 2a/2d (28.2e)
Diseqc port > 1
Diseqc uncommit > off
Tp freq > 10935v
Lnb > universal
22khz > auto (this option is in blue writting)
Search option > networkscan
Power > auto

iphonic
27th April, 2011, 07:28 PM
Also i got given this link http://www.lyngsat.com/hd/28east.html but how would i put the information on this website into the search fields on the box

iphonic
27th April, 2011, 09:09 PM
FOUND THEM there are about three disney cinemajic hd channels all the same but only one works and the same for chan 4 hd they both work thanks for the support in this thread

irishbluestaffy
27th April, 2011, 09:36 PM
FOUND THEM there are about three disney cinemajic hd channels all the same but only one works and the same for chan 4 hd they both work thanks for the support in this thread
glad yr sorted now:D

cactikid
27th April, 2011, 10:58 PM
it is usual to have the same channel with different frequency and only one works.

iphonic
27th April, 2011, 11:10 PM
Yeah cheers also i was using a chabel list so it didnt help me it put allot of confusion infrot of me channel lists are no good as frequency changes

cactikid
27th April, 2011, 11:22 PM
kingofsats i use and you can see if channels have moved as they are in red.

lincsat
28th April, 2011, 01:08 AM
The box does not auto-delete channels that are no longer available, every time you scan it just adds new channels found during the scan.