PDA

View Full Version : Inline 5 and Detroit DDRS 7.04

RichardMX
27th April, 2011, 04:35 AM
Hi, i was trying to configure the connection for Inline 5 in DDRS 7.04 and appears the following message: "The selected device does not support the CAN protocol"

Anyone knows if this device is really compatible with DDRS or not.

I tought Inline 5 support CAN protocol.

Any comments are welcome!

Thanks!:top:

Juanincho
28th April, 2011, 02:18 AM
Hi, i was trying to configure the connection for Inline 5 in DDRS 7.04 and appears the following message: "The selected device does not support the CAN protocol"

Sorry buddy, Inline 5 doesn't work with detroit software, at least with dddl 6 and drs 6. Haven't tested on ddrs 7 but I'm pretty sure if it didn't work on the older ones, it won't work on the newer. :pcguru:

spencey
18th July, 2011, 11:49 AM

nexiq technology have a interface called nexiq usb link which supports all on highway cat engine protocol cummings detroit some mack obd 2 and heaps more its heaps better than the cummings inline adapters and more versitile and alot cheeper

S-GERAT
19th July, 2011, 08:31 AM
Juanincho seems to be correct. I read to some people that are working with inline 5 and DDRS, but I made a lot of trials and download a insane quantity of different drivers without success. Finally I decide to buy an third party interface to work with ddrs and Cat et ( yes.. seems to have the same problem with this and Inline )

Regards