PDA

View Full Version : LAXY PRO2 ROCKS

HARRY786
22nd April, 2008, 03:11 PM
DOES WAHT IT SAYS IT DOES ON TIN- AND IN 5MINS TRIED AND TESTED

YNWA

Devilfish
22nd April, 2008, 04:26 PM
I haven't tried it but I know the guys that created it are legends in the cable scene and always knew it was going to be a corker!

Here's the link if anyone's wanting to try it.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=120

HARRY786
22nd April, 2008, 05:32 PM
Ive been really impressed with the speed of zapping and no program hangs like sportser used to.

Cocked up on the channle titles as all channels are nearly listed in Other category.

But im happy enough to zap them manually to me favourites

Jaffa
22nd April, 2008, 06:26 PM
Harry, check out the services and bouquets in the link below to see if there is one for your area or near enough your area, then just extract them to your pc and ftp them to /var/tuxbox/config/zapit and overwrite the files if asked, then go to dbox/service and reload channel lists

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=18

stevewild31
26th April, 2008, 12:01 PM
Anyone got a working x1 image for a sagem ? I've tried running the x2 through imageconverter but it doesn't 'take' results in kein system every time !

alternatively anyone suggest a known x1 image with the AU fix ?

sparky
26th April, 2008, 07:25 PM
yep i will give a try myself and see how it goes

violentj
26th April, 2008, 08:11 PM
got to say im not a fan of this image,got a dbox given not so long back and been playing around trying different images ,and this is very unstable,with very few of the channels displaying properly(i know my feeds fine) and no sound when streaming to pc

Herbie
27th April, 2008, 10:17 AM
got to say im not a fan of this image,got a dbox given not so long back and been playing around trying different images ,and this is very unstable,with very few of the channels displaying properly(i know my feeds fine) and no sound when streaming to pc

I have a real picky dbox when it comes to images get loads of little niggles
the best image i have used is commando 6 seems to run perfect on mine, would not hurt to try this image violentj

guy7454
28th April, 2008, 10:54 PM
I've been looking for this one :)

gav12345
30th April, 2008, 01:12 AM
sure its ment to be laky pro lol

zaf786
30th April, 2008, 05:44 PM
Hi i have had this image on for about a week it is very stable

paul/derby
11th May, 2008, 03:06 PM
lacky pro is the one that worked for me, just flash and scan local area and done,, same as on the tin as ya say!!

cheers

chrispeters
14th May, 2008, 06:21 PM
I haven't tried it but I know the guys that created it are legends in the cable scene and always knew it was going to be a corker!

Here's the link if anyone's wanting to try it.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=120

Cant get this link to work,does the file exist anymore ?

Devilfish
14th May, 2008, 07:01 PM
All images that contained keys have been removed. Only images that do not contain keys remain. Maybe try one of the ones that are still there.

C64
14th May, 2008, 07:05 PM
@ Devilfish

If your needing any files vetted for 'naughty bits' mate let me know mate and I'll do my bit to make them safe.

chrispeters
14th May, 2008, 11:50 PM
aahhh ok , i thought that may be the case,i remember all u guys off another forum i was on ) but they pulled off the cable section completely

bob114
16th May, 2008, 07:49 PM
hi
I found laky pro needs a strong siginal would not work on some sagem dboxes
I tried it on for family
boxes with strong siginal works great
(laky no thrills seems to work ok through)

ffc123
17th May, 2008, 07:05 PM
I've been using Laky pro since it came out after the key changes in Ireland and it works fine. The channel changes are a bit slower and it does sometimes freeze but only for a second and starts again. This only happens once a week or so. I am currently looking for a new image.