PDA

View Full Version : Save flash units for trucks

sova
27th April, 2011, 08:47 PM
Hello friends.
Does anyone know how to read and save flash units for trucks (in Europe)?
What Equipment to be used and what program?
Thank you.

hercamp
27th April, 2011, 10:12 PM
many programs my friend!!!

Ive seen , ivecos, volvoeurope, mercedes benz europe,daf,scania ,renult trucks,and some others....I ahvent seen an adapter for that tools ....almos all works from bench or need connect bdm..ppms ...or others...that works on cars too...in some models like inveco or volvo need extract chip from board ..I say tha because have couple years in that works ...and all europe models works different and I have a friend tha expend a lot of money without have too much money back....I can suggest if you are new in the truck tuning ..star with one model of ecm ...or brand of ecm ...will be better that and try to buy an adapter original ...is not same buy a car's ecm than a truck one....and all softwares companies suggest a 2 or 3 tools to works on trucks or cars..they know wich adapter is better to they tool.

you can see vcpowerteam.com....

sova
4th May, 2011, 08:12 AM
Hello.
There is a program to read and save the contents of block LCM(Volvo), or ZBR(Man) (for example)?
Thank you.
Excuse my bad English.

baburs
4th May, 2011, 01:47 PM
For volvo only no soft only programmer, for ZBR comunication unit Wabco+software System Diagnostick ZBR

shisik
23rd November, 2011, 10:22 AM
Please help what program flash volvo fh12 lcm module

shisik
25th November, 2011, 09:09 AM
I have a blank LCM volvo fh12 than its flash

gizmo666
5th January, 2012, 06:03 PM
i have a similar problem and i am going to take a look it tomorrow just wonder how did you solve your problem "Shisik"?

shisik
7th January, 2012, 01:25 PM
i have a similar problem and i am going to take a look it tomorrow just wonder how did you solve your problem "Shisik"?

I haven't decided yet (((

gizmo666
24th January, 2012, 11:14 AM
i have programmed defect Volvo LCM unit with upa-usb, only eeprom part was damaged so i was able to program/fix that with my upa.