Olympian EST 2010A v1.0

Please I need your help once again.

Regards.

hanzem evr
16th May, 2011, 08:38 PM
no differences my friend just names .

catalin_u
18th August, 2011, 09:26 PM
With Perkins EST you can connect to industrial Perkins Engines, with Olympian EST only for gensets with perkins engines...

motoraio italiano
28th August, 2011, 09:37 AM
no EST is for engine application, and different level give you more choise, olympian is born for full service of Olympian Genset, and monitor pragramming (wizard, brother of Emcp3.3 cat)), only one level, i use cat software, everyday, before for gen set olympian twoo different software, ciao

DenBrewu
28th August, 2011, 09:59 PM
EST Perkins for Perkins / FG wilson brand Genset
EST Olympian for Olympian Brand Genset ( cat manufacture)

License key also different for both software

motoraio italiano
31st August, 2011, 03:35 PM
olympian is Fg wilson manufacturing for small size, medium and big is cat IRE factory, but Est is perkins genuine diagnostic software full service only engine (same to ET Cat software), the olympian version read also the monitor or genset panel call vizard , license Key depend the Kg type,ciao

ukrainiandisel
23rd November, 2011, 01:14 PM
EST Perkins: (lisence)
1. "Full Tipss Support" -for Engine and genset control Panel.(can connect and change parameters in ECM engine and Cont.Panel ,but Olympian inpossible flashing/FG Wilson-possible)
2. "Internal" -for Engine and genset control Panel, but better !!! (can connect and change parameters in ECM engine and Cont.Panel ,but Olympian inpossible flashing/FG Wilson-possible)
3. "Genset only" - for genset control panel only (ECM engine is not supported) but Olympian inpossible flashing/FG Wilson-possible
4. "Engine only"-just for ECM engine (genset contr.panel is not supported) can connect and change parameters in ECM engine

OLYMPIAN EST-only one tip of lisence: "full servise" is spesial for genset, can connect to genset control panel,change parameters, possible flashing...and possible connect to ECM Engine (manuf. just for genset),change parameters...

If it helped, please use the thanks button...

Poptest
24th November, 2011, 12:22 PM
Is it possible to install CAT ET 2011B, Olympian EST 2010A, and Perkins EST 2010B on one laptop?

Thanks you in advance......

ukrainiandisel
24th November, 2011, 04:26 PM
Possible, just then install click continue anyway... (but all program (exept first installed ) say bla-bla....(The similar program is already established....)
Do not overlook about commport, all programs climb by default on 1-st. (Then connect the adapter on another USB slot - and the program of it cannot already find.... Do not overlook on what USB slot that is installed!

And as practice shows such variant for a long time will not work..... Conflicts in due course will appear 100 %.

At me such variant has held on half-year.... Now the conflict of programs, earlier all worked without problems!
If it helped, please use the thanks button...