PDA

View Full Version : football highlights on iphone

daz24c
28th April, 2011, 08:29 AM
Does anybody know where i can watch highights from the premier league on the iphone?i have skyfire so i play some basic flash videos.
Thanks

johnboy1974
1st May, 2011, 10:22 AM
if you are based in the uk you can watch match match of the day football highlights from the premiership on the bbc iplayer. you can watch them via the safari player or on a standalone bbc iplayer available in cydia.

opsmonkey
1st May, 2011, 07:23 PM
sorry bud you cant watch MOTD highlights, you can only watch the program live.. its only available to watch at the same time the program is on BBC1..

The BBC dont hold the rights to internet highlights in the UK, that is owned by Yahoo Eurosport.

I'm not sure if skyfire will work with:

www.footytube.com

but its worth a try

daz24c
10th May, 2011, 06:30 PM
sorry bud you cant watch MOTD highlights, you can only watch the program live.. its only available to watch at the same time the program is on BBC1..

The BBC dont hold the rights to internet highlights in the UK, that is owned by Yahoo Eurosport.

I'm not sure if skyfire will work with:

♥ footytube - Latest football videos, highlights, news, interviews, clips and football forums (http://www.footytube.com)

but its worth a try

nah it doesnt seem to work thanks anyway.ive got virtual season running through skyfire at the mo so least i get my 3pm games lol
thanks again