PDA

View Full Version : Tucson 07 problem

justy22
28th April, 2011, 02:35 PM
I bought an 07 tucson today and on way home abs tcs and axle lights came on, any idea anybody, car is driving 1st class brakes dont feel very good though, could it be a wheel speed sensor

all help appreciated please

teuton
28th April, 2011, 02:45 PM
Can you scan it for codes (abs and traction control)?

foxdata
28th April, 2011, 05:17 PM
I bought an 07 tucson today and on way home abs tcs and axle lights came on, any idea anybody, car is driving 1st class brakes dont feel very good though, could it be a wheel speed sensor

all help appreciated please

hi
- check the Steering angle must be almost zero when the steering wheel correctly and its value is almost equal when you rotate the steering wheel in both directions , and the 4 wheel speed sensor must be equal when drive Straight.

Meat-Head
28th April, 2011, 06:28 PM
A what? Sounds like some kind of large animal found in africa.

justy22
28th April, 2011, 09:53 PM
done a scan and not showing any codes, maybe have to wait until fault is live, one thing i have noticed is when pressing brake you get a slight abs activation,

Meat-Head
28th April, 2011, 11:47 PM
one thing i have noticed is when pressing brake you get a slight abs activation,

would suggst your ring has a crack in it.

you might have to get a crack inpector round, or try say 130MPH then try to get to 0 MPH as fast as possable, see if it splits a ring.

justy22
29th April, 2011, 12:26 AM
I think it maybe be still under warranty as they come with 5 yr unlimited mile warranty

anybody know what the small print says