PDA

View Full Version : HD Box

mols0n
29th April, 2011, 03:43 PM
Just a quick question,now that most of us are up and running again with most of the channels,does anyone know when the Kryptview team will bring out a HD box. A while ago some people were saying it could be as soon as May/June but that was before the servers all went down. Any info greatly received.

joe516
29th April, 2011, 06:23 PM
Just a quick question,now that most of us are up and running again with most of the channels,does anyone know when the Kryptview team will bring out a HD box. A while ago some people were saying it could be as soon as May/June but that was before the servers all went down. Any info greatly received.

no m8 maybe june

cactikid
29th April, 2011, 07:58 PM
they want every thing working first before new box comes out

mols0n
29th April, 2011, 10:56 PM
That makes total sense in the current climate. Is this information common knowledge though or are you just hoping this will happen like the rest of us?
Thanks

cactikid
29th April, 2011, 11:11 PM
unless they fix the problem would you buy a box that does,nt work,that is not kvs way,most of us would agree,little set back

mols0n
29th April, 2011, 11:39 PM
Yes totally agree,no point in wasting your hard earned cash unless your going to get all the channels. Although personally I'd be happy with just the sports channels.

loncell
30th April, 2011, 11:12 AM
Although personally I'd be happy with just the sports channels.

i would b e vhappy with just the sports channels but for the last month or so i can count on me dick how many times they've all been working on the same day.
i know that the KV chaps do know their stuff but i bought a kv hd box before and looked what happened to them !.