PDA

View Full Version : tuned file evaluation - skoda ocatavia I, 1.9 TDI, 2006

betmen
29th April, 2011, 08:17 PM
This is the custom tuned file for my car which I paid for,
I am not satisfied with it because I don?t see much or any difference on the car with this tuned map, and it was promised more then 30% gain on HP ang torque, I think that 30% I will felt it,
it is the stock car, little over 100000 km in good condition,
I need somebody who is good in tunning to view this file and tell me what you think of it,
give me your honest opinion, and suggestion for correction if needed,
thanks in advance

grinovsky
29th April, 2011, 09:01 PM
to evaluate the mod dump you have to flash ecu with it and try the car on road ,and i see that you have do it
now,you have to learn more about chiptuning ,and next modify other dump and try the car again on road
you don't need any one to help you man
all what you have to do is use search button(and few practices)

filecloud
29th April, 2011, 09:51 PM
This is the custom tuned file for my car which I paid for,
I am not satisfied with it because I don?t see much or any difference on the car with this tuned map, and it was promised more then 30% gain on HP ang torque, I think that 30% I will felt it,
it is the stock car, little over 100000 km in good condition,
I need somebody who is good in tunning to view this file and tell me what you think of it,
give me your honest opinion, and suggestion for correction if needed,
thanks in advance

Verify that your car is coded to run from the first datablock. if it uses the second one you cannot feel anything. It is unchanged.
Greetings,
filecloud

P2XA
29th April, 2011, 11:43 PM
IF your car have injection is EDC15P then try this and you must feel difference:

P2XA
29th April, 2011, 11:48 PM
Try this dump for ASV engine:

betmen
30th April, 2011, 07:47 AM
Hello,
my engine is ALH,
Model: 1.9 TDI 90 HP
Transmission: manual
ECU nr: 028 101 1309,
I would like more comments on the tuned file

Try this dump for ASV engine:

filecloud
30th April, 2011, 08:35 AM
Hello
The tuned file is good. The guy who made it exactly knows what he is doing!
Greetings,
filecloud

betmen
30th April, 2011, 07:52 PM
how can I do that?

Verify that your car is coded to run from the first datablock. if it uses the second one you cannot feel anything. It is unchanged.
Greetings,
filecloud

batpepi
30th April, 2011, 09:03 PM
i don`t like this mod

taz23
30th April, 2011, 09:07 PM
how can I do that?

With VCDS for example

taz23
30th April, 2011, 09:07 PM
i don`t like this mod
Please tell us why?

ecutuners
1st May, 2011, 01:43 PM
tuning is ok but is very light mod, would not feel much difference

filecloud
1st May, 2011, 04:06 PM
How do you come to this conclusion?
51mg well designed instead of 34mg will result in an increase of effectively minimum 130hp. And the car will make it if it is ok.
If you want to call a 45% or more gain on a 90hp car a "light mod" i would love to see a normal mod from you on this car
:-)

betmen
1st May, 2011, 05:20 PM
There is no way that map is 130 HP....

How do you come to this conclusion?
51mg well designed instead of 34mg will result in an increase of effectively minimum 130hp. And the car will make it if it is ok.
If you want to call a 45% or more gain on a 90hp car a "light mod" i would love to see a normal mod from you on this car
:-)

betmen
1st May, 2011, 05:52 PM
that is exaclty what I feel (or not feel) when I driving the car..

filecloud
1st May, 2011, 06:03 PM

Very interesting. You do not even know how to use VCDS and check the coding of your own car but you can judge over the quality of a tuningfile?
I will make it easier for you. Is your car a manual or automatic? How have you checked that the file was really flashed into your car? How did you perform the check?

8k65m
1st May, 2011, 06:07 PM
Betmen, Post please the original file for comparison.
Thanks.

betmen
1st May, 2011, 06:45 PM
I checked what I need to check...don?t you worry about that, and the file is flashed ok, I am driving my own car and I know how the car behave before and after flashing,
you comment like you made this file..?!?
If I don?t know something I ask, I thought that the purpose of the forum is to help each other, rather than leave stupid comments...

Very interesting. You do not even know how to use VCDS and check the coding of your own car but you can judge over the quality of a tuningfile?
I will make it easier for you. Is your car a manual or automatic? How have you checked that the file was really flashed into your car? How did you perform the check?

betmen
1st May, 2011, 06:47 PM
here is the original file,

Betmen, Post please the original file for comparison.
Thanks.

ecutuners
1st May, 2011, 06:52 PM
here is mod file true 130 bhp PW IN pm

obdmaster
1st May, 2011, 06:58 PM

Seems to me your very ungrateful person. Pay for a file if you dont like this one, that was for FREE

filecloud
1st May, 2011, 07:07 PM
I checked what I need to check...don?t you worry about that, and the file is flashed ok, I am driving my own car and I know how the car behave before and after flashing,
you comment like you made this file..?!?
If I don?t know something I ask, I thought that the purpose of the forum is to help each other, rather than leave stupid comments...
You do not want help obviously. A forum can only help someone who accepts help. Why do you not tell what the coding of your car is? Or if it is a manual or automatic?
All you post here is blabla. Why do you not run a log and check if your car makes the 51mg or the 2.2bar of boost when you know exactly what to check and how? Is this kindergarten here? We do not know your car. So yoou should tell us.
I did not make this file but i am in this business for 22 years now! And i have no idea who made the file. It was not me. But if i see the handwriting in a file like this i know exactly that this guy knows what he was doing. I have not seen another tuned file here in this forum which was so well calculated and adjusted.
Believe it or not. Get other opinions. If you bought the file go back to the tuner and ask for more. If you copied it from somewhere delete it and make your own tuning!

betmen
1st May, 2011, 07:16 PM
This was not for free, I paid for this file...that is why I am unhappy..

Seems to me your very ungrateful person. Pay for a file if you dont like this one, that was for FREE

filecloud
1st May, 2011, 07:16 PM

This is exactly what i expected. Someone who offers a file and says he can do better. But then have not the balls to release it without password...

obdmaster
1st May, 2011, 07:22 PM
This was not for free, I paid for this file...that is why I am unhappy..

Filecloud gave you his file for free m8

betmen
1st May, 2011, 07:24 PM
Like I said I paid for the file, not copied it from anywhere, and I belived because I am paying I will get the good file, but I am not satisfied with it because realy I don?t see that I get +30% of anything...
this is data of my car:
Car: skoda octavia 1, 2006
Model: 1.9 TDI 90 HP
Engine: ALH
Transmission: manual
ECU nr: 028 101 1309

You do not want help obviously. A forum can only help someone who accepts help. Why do you not tell what the coding of your car is? Or if it is a manual or automatic?
All you post here is blabla. Why do you not run a log and check if your car makes the 51mg or the 2.2bar of boost when you know exactly what to check and how? Is this kindergarten here? We do not know your car. So yoou should tell us.
I did not make this file but i am in this business for 22 years now! And i have no idea who made the file. It was not me. But if i see the handwriting in a file like this i know exactly that this guy knows what he was doing. I have not seen another tuned file here in this forum which was so well calculated and adjusted.
Believe it or not. Get other opinions. If you bought the file go back to the tuner and ask for more. If you copied it from somewhere delete it and make your own tuning!

ecutuners
1st May, 2011, 07:27 PM
This is exactly what i expected. Someone who offers a file and says he can do better. But then have not the balls to release it without password...

Why would i display my work for you to copy ?

lets hear feedback from my file then i may give you the password so u can learn to tune properly ;)

grimmer
1st May, 2011, 07:40 PM
how long has the car been flashed?, all edc15/16 cars ive flashed (lots) using very good quality files, u can notice the difference straight away of course but allways feel alot better after around 100 miles,

The amount of my customers that ring or email me back after a week or so saying car feels better and quicker than the first day flashed.

But there is alot of cheaper files out there, for a quality file expect to pay at least ?125 or 125 euros i do everytime from the same tuner, and flashed over 100 cars in 2 years and no complaints.

filecloud
1st May, 2011, 09:27 PM
...so u can learn to tune properly ;)
That joke was good!

ecutuners
1st May, 2011, 09:33 PM
But seriously the mod was very mild and only when near full throttle was any difference, my customers prefer car to feel better throughout not just when "flat out"

betmen
3rd May, 2011, 12:55 PM
I tried this file just before,
it is like I drive another car, the car is flying, everythig ok...5+, ecutuners...super job,
:beer:

8k65m
3rd May, 2011, 01:39 PM
ecutuner, please give me password for your file.
possible, I shall be able something learn. :)

betmen
3rd May, 2011, 02:06 PM
Here (chiptuning@citius.hr) are the logs,

I tried this file just before,
it is like I drive another car, the car is flying, everythig ok...5+, ecutuners...super job,
:beer: