PDA

View Full Version : Wish list for the Vix Team.

dell_xps
30th April, 2011, 03:56 PM
iplayer as a plugin & xvid playback via usb, and this will be the perfect image :-)
Rubber Duck is it a goer ?

RuberDuck
30th April, 2011, 04:08 PM
iplayer as a plugin & xvid playback via usb, and this will be the perfect image :-)
Rubber Duck is it a goer ?

i'll post this in the VIX development room. and see what we can do, although i can make no promises.

EDIT, post made in the VIX dev rooms, as i promised.

p.s i'll finally be getting my hands on one of the very few Vu+UNO's some time next week so i can beta test both the box and the VIX image on it.

dell_xps
30th April, 2011, 04:16 PM
Why didn't you get the duo m8 ?

EDIT: oops the new box :-)

father ted
30th April, 2011, 04:26 PM

tut tut keep up dell :roflmao:

RuberDuck
30th April, 2011, 04:29 PM

lol yes the new box. i have been lucky enough to gain this box for beta testing purposes. ( one of three made available to team VIX and prior to it's general release might i add ).

dell_xps
30th April, 2011, 04:44 PM
Any idea how much Rubber Duck, and can you have two tuners in this, one sat one cable etc etc ?
Father Ted yeah I'm a tad slow today :-)

cactikid
30th April, 2011, 04:48 PM
does uno mean one? and duo means two,i will hold off for the trio for three lol.
easy to get lost

RuberDuck
30th April, 2011, 06:09 PM
the uno is a single tuner box, like the solo. it is not a replacement for the solo but a addition to the current line. if you want more tuners wait for the other box, currently called the ultimo.

as the the price for the uno, no idea yet as it's not released yet.

RuberDuck
30th April, 2011, 08:58 PM
silverfox0876 reply to your question.

i am not sure what probs ppl are gettingbut my dads solo running vix he doesnt even know about media player and things like that and my brother is pants when it comes to enigma 2 and the solo but he managed to watch a full 3 hours of wrestlemania xvid on the receiver from a usb stick and didnt even realise that it may not work but for him it worked just fine

he stuck the usb in the front navigated to media/usb and pressed ok and started watching it job done

now for iplayer well thats a plugin and if its not available it cant be added and before u say dmm
well that was a compatition and they own the rights and royalty to it

dell_xps
30th April, 2011, 09:58 PM
Ok will try again another divx in the front usb.
So is that a no to iplayer m8 :-( ?

RuberDuck
30th April, 2011, 10:06 PM
Ok will try again another divx in the front usb.
So is that a no to iplayer m8 :-( ?

pretty much at the moment.

dell_xps
30th April, 2011, 10:22 PM
Ok cheers for asking anyway m8, appreciated !!

RuberDuck
30th April, 2011, 10:29 PM
Ok cheers for asking anyway m8, appreciated !!

no worries, if it changes i'll let you know.

stuattravs
13th June, 2011, 08:31 PM
What would be the chances of an icefims plugin similar to the one i use in xbmc?

trust me with this plugin bbc iplayer would not be required;)