PDA

View Full Version : any info on new openbox s10

thebox
30th April, 2011, 11:08 PM
anyone got details on new openbox s10 it will be out soon one thing i would like to seen is a proper a to z like a technomate

southpaw
5th May, 2011, 11:08 AM
i have a delivery of a few of these to test , probably arrive tues/wed , will update this thread when i have them

bernado
5th May, 2011, 02:46 PM
From what I've read, S10 seems to be essentially the same as S9 but less so. i.e smaller, scart socket done away with and no coaxial spdif digital out, so for AV amping you'll need a receiver capable of handling HDMI audio (which counts me out)

Dub12Dave
7th May, 2011, 08:01 AM
@the man what software did you put onto this S10 is the S9 software compatable like the channel list. :confused:

bones24
14th May, 2011, 07:06 PM
reboots still , epg faster when turning over the volum via the remote wrks fine , box is very chep made , cost ?62 got it in 3days , pic is good
ch list from s9 works , and the f/w is the same size as s9 (anyone want to test it on s9? pm me but it may brick your box???)

but this is what id by ORTON HD X403P aka Opticum (vid below) ?62 aswell now , but looks a better build and the clock works , s10 no clock or lite in standby
YouTube - Opticum HD X403p test.mpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5iNuk4yftE)

hooley i see all the good work you do in this section , as a unofical mod , if you want me to changs any posts let me know mate , keep up the good work here mate

Hi Mate,

have you decided if you are getting one off these yet ? :) they do look better than the openboxes

cheers