PDA

View Full Version : Sky Movies

unplayable
1st May, 2011, 08:24 PM
When KV boxes were running fine a few months or so ago, was Sky Movies available or has it always been unavailable??

lagerland
1st May, 2011, 09:00 PM
Yes they were all working mate............

unplayable
1st May, 2011, 09:10 PM

Cheers mate...here's hoping they'll be up and running in a few weeks or so :D

unplayable
1st May, 2011, 09:44 PM
What date was this roughly? Are we talking 1 month ago or 3/4 months ago? I'm new to KV thats why I'm asking. Cheers

spiritual788
1st May, 2011, 09:52 PM
about 6 to 8 weeks ago.

unplayable
1st May, 2011, 09:57 PM
about 6 to 8 weeks ago.
Great...hope they are back on KV sooner rather than later

kenny s
1st May, 2011, 10:09 PM
all channels that are working at the moment are now glitch free for me at the moment so lets hope they press on and get more up n running kv team ur doing a great job keep it up

ryan1888
1st May, 2011, 10:38 PM
c'mon kv get the finger out I had to watch celtic on a crappy stream cause no ss4 plz plz get the rest on

robbeno
1st May, 2011, 10:59 PM
all channels that are working at the moment are now glitch free for me at the moment so lets hope they press on and get more up n running kv team ur doing a great job keep it up

Yes Hopefully dosnt glitch agen but I think it's gonna glitch freeze everytime a games on, reason is so many users watching same channel, I hope I'm wrong tho, but my starview 7 I got shut off cos of same thing only wen games started

gadgetfiend
1st May, 2011, 11:10 PM
about 6 to 8 weeks ago.

its actually been just over 4 weeks so far.

unplayable
1st May, 2011, 11:23 PM
Yes Hopefully dosnt glitch agen but I think it's gonna glitch freeze everytime a games on, reason is so many users watching same channel, I hope I'm wrong tho, but my starview 7 I got shut off cos of same thing only wen games started
If thats the case that is heartbreaking...nothing worse than getting ready to watch a big game on a channel which is working...game kicks off and BHAM channel starts to glitch like hell

tezzagee
3rd May, 2011, 02:42 PM
If thats the case that is heartbreaking...nothing worse than getting ready to watch a big game on a channel which is working...game kicks off and BHAM channel starts to glitch like hell

I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH OUR SPORTS CHANNELS:pepsi: THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER AS SHOULD BE BACK TO BUSINESS SOON:saint:

jimmybhoy
3rd May, 2011, 05:21 PM
no sports or anything on kv in my area fife since monday last week, im back on myp2p any updates in missing. cheers for now:scarf2:

bees2000
3rd May, 2011, 07:00 PM
Are you running the 24/04/2011 software update ?

(Check using menu/system information).

You can do a software update using your remote through the install menu / sw update

just let it download/ unzip / reboot. takes 2-3 minutes normally.

You will need to factory reset and rescan after that.

Vips
9th May, 2011, 11:35 AM
I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH OUR SPORTS CHANNELS:pepsi: THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER AS SHOULD BE BACK TO BUSINESS SOON:saint:

Are you sure you don?t have more glitches when there is a big match live? Best example would be last Sunday (8th may) during the man u vs Chelsea match. Don?t sure you guys, but for me, I watched it with one disconnection every 30 sec or so. Soon after that match, everything went fine and watched Barcelona match without a single(virtually J) glitch. I think the server can?t handle the load.:stoned:

ASEK
9th May, 2011, 12:03 PM
Are you sure you don?t have more glitches when there is a big match live? Best example would be last Sunday (8th may) during the man u vs Chelsea match. Don?t sure you guys, but for me, I watched it with one disconnection every 30 sec or so. Soon after that match, everything went fine and watched Barcelona match without a single(virtually J) glitch. I think the server can?t handle the load.:stoned:

yes mine was similar to urs vips.

kevlinks
9th May, 2011, 04:57 PM

Same here m8 in cardiff......it was a bloody nightmare, i kept going to laptop to see it and then back to t.v.....i must have done about 2 miles as the laptop is in another room.......:manusign:

Vips
9th May, 2011, 05:53 PM
Not moaning, but after reading tons of posts here and there I think main KV server is down or changing servers/system and now running on temporary servers. But only thing I don't understand is why not selected premium channels on limited availability. Like sly sport 123, sly movies, discovery and couple of kids channels or at least couple of channels from each category?
(PS: I'm more than happy with current services rather than total blackout. So, three cheers for KV team and I'm sure they are working/experimenting on something)