PDA

View Full Version : New Drivers DM800HD 01-05-2011 For Original only

RuberDuck
2nd May, 2011, 08:53 AM
- hotfix freeze after some channel changes
- throttled mpeg decoder debug output a bit
- fixed bcm4506 tuner crash (no hab ack messages in kernel debug)
- fixed bcm4506 manual LDPC FEC modes
- fixed readback of current pilot state for dvb-s2 frontends (needs a linuxtv api fix)
- readback corrected symbolrate and frequency for bcm4501 and bcm4506
- cxd1981 DVB-C optimizations

gsmtech
2nd May, 2011, 11:36 AM
Dont use these on clone recievers, newer drivers are not compatible until a new patched bootloader is released.

RuberDuck
2nd May, 2011, 11:48 AM
Dont use these on clone recievers, newer drivers are not compatible until a new patched bootloader is released.

if they were for clones i would have put that in the description or at least in the title. the fact i did not states the obvious.

Fergal
2nd May, 2011, 02:11 PM
if they were for clones i would have put that in the description or at least in the title. the fact i did not states the obvious.
You never stated they were for originals only either so were is the obvious in that
It would have been more informative and save newbies and others who dont realise they are for originals only from heartache to include a "For original dm's only do not use on clones" line in your thread,
plus these should have been put into the download section to save them being lost down the pages don't you think?

Bulld0g
2nd May, 2011, 02:16 PM
Edited title to save any confusion for newbies :)

RuberDuck
2nd May, 2011, 03:48 PM
You never stated they were for originals only either so were is the obvious in that
It would have been more informative and save newbies and others who dont realise they are for originals only from heartache to include a "For original dm's only do not use on clones" line in your thread,
plus these should have been put into the download section to save them being lost down the pages don't you think?

no i dont. it is not my problem if some moron buys a clone box and does not know the difference. when i type dreambox i mean dreambox not some dodgy clone from a Chinese sweat shop.

Fergal
2nd May, 2011, 03:55 PM
no i dont. it is not my problem if some moron buys a clone box and does not know the difference. when i type dreambox i mean dreambox not some dodgy clone from a Chinese sweat shop.
So now you are saying everyone who buys a clone box is a moron and people should also be able to read your mind!!
this is a friendly helpful site so try being just that instead of having a serious attitude problem.

Edit: I see you have left me negative rep for my previous post with the comment moron,
so now you resort to personal insults when all i did was point out your thread could have been a bit more imformative
also i see you have removed your files and taken them home with you,
this just proves my point that you do indeed have a serious attitude problem.