PDA

View Full Version : HD Combo card reader.

chrisg
4th May, 2011, 06:11 PM
hi, i have managed to come across a genuine active VM card for decrypting channels. how do i get it to work on my HD combo box?

Thanks

blizard442
4th May, 2011, 07:40 PM
hi, i have managed to come across a genuine active VM card for decrypting channels. how do i get it to work on my HD combo box?

Thanks

when you say active do you mean all channels are paid for and not just an active freeview subscription?

also, i don't think the hdcombo can decrypt the card because im more than certain their needs to be a plugin software wise and Im not sure if the combo's card reader is universal...

chrisg
4th May, 2011, 07:57 PM
i mean all paid channels mate.

so i will need software then? but why have a card reader on the box and then not have it work out of the box? just seems stupid to me. but yer, if i can get the box to use the card i will have 90% of my channels back while im waiting on some new software, if there ever is an update.

cheers dude.

rupraish62
6th May, 2011, 11:41 AM
Hi Chrisg, If you managed to get VM card then only way to see all ch is get an old t...west box which can encrypt all chnls. Just try it if it works then let me know how you managed to get the card as am having box with me in my door step.

termiantor
6th May, 2011, 07:46 PM
wont work :scarf2: