PDA

View Full Version : do u no of a region changer 4 xbox 360

djjwdubz
15th December, 2008, 03:42 PM
dose any one no of one region changeing a game i have silent hill homecoming but its not pal or region free i would like to play it b4 feb09 lol it takes the shit from the bog lol please help:wink::manuscarf:

shortyball
16th December, 2008, 09:47 AM
im not sure about playing different regions, except for possible changing drives. But are you sure you wish to play it before it comes out as soon as you go online it will look suspicious on your profile even if its a legit game.

djjwdubz
16th December, 2008, 06:53 PM
nah it wont mate i done it b4 with gears of wars 2 it will only kick my ass off if i go online so whats this changeing drives u mean dvd rom drive that means i gotta flash that one too but it its good to no that thanks mate i might try it

djjwdubz
16th December, 2008, 06:54 PM
oh and the game aint online any way so thats cool if i do get kicked off then i will save 15pound every 3 months lol

shortyball
16th December, 2008, 09:11 PM
see im not entirely sure how it works but i believe some pal games work on ntsc, but that maybe down to being region free. Im not entirely sure as i ten to run backups.
Im sure it has been tried switching drives between an ntsc to your pal. Maybe one of the other guys on here may have some different solutions.

Time2Play
15th December, 2009, 02:33 PM
dj did u find a pal or rf copy of silent hill homecoming